Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge toad in the hole, massive pizzas.
SW bragging noticeably absent. πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
Engagement levels falling, but follower numbers gradually increasing...
Almost as if someone was using those sites where you buy 50 or so at a time.
πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It really does my head in that I'm sitting here, skint AF, without a pot to piss it and she's getting free stuff she won't even use and in a month will sell so will pocket the money. I know companies do it because of the free advertising and some people may buy stuff because of it, but I can't deal with people like Beggy getting free tit while I have to save my pennies to get some new knickers or buy my boy a new school coat πŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Contents of that box are worth a good few hundred pounds....no doubt to end up on beckiesellsthings in the near future....or under someone’s Christmas tree....thing is if I want branded stuff last place I’d go is next....

There has to be something sadly lacking in your life if you just have to keep grabbing and stashing free stuff.
Where's the self respect?

Reactions: 3
More more more this morning Beckie.
Have you got enough freebies to fill the hole in your life yet?

Made me wonder why she was so anxious to put the disclaimer about the stories being filmed last week, so
Screenshot_20201103-214424.jpg
Screenshot_20201103-214335.jpg
Screenshot_20201103-214204.jpg
she was not 'out and about' this weekend.
Bill's restaurant bus was in Guildford THIS weekend.....so was Beckie.
So, did you lie about the covid contact Beckie?
Or did you mingle with the crowds regardless?
Either way, shame on you.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So it posts wearing a dress you wouldn't want to be buried in....announcing that we're all doing 'wonderfully well'
Who is she now, the Queen mother? πŸ‘΅

I'm not sure what's more nauseating, Adam taking Indigo to the 'meadow' so she can read pretentious poetry that speaks to her future self or the shameless suck up Sunday posts

I'm not sure what's more nauseating, Adam taking Indigo to the 'meadow' so she can read pretentious poetry that speaks to her future self or the shameless suck up Sunday posts
Also of they're at the meadow (this annoyed me way more than it should, non-instawankers call it a field or a park!?) Who took the picture!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Also of they're at the meadow (this annoyed me way more than it should, non-instawankers call it a field or a park!?) Who took the picture!?
'My heart, my past pain, my future self.....'
Pretentious?.....moi? πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very immaculate copy of that book considering she reads it so much πŸ€”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's going overboard with the tooth rotting life quotes.
Thing is Becks, I'd hazard a guess most of us on here would happily 'say it to your face.' 😁