Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Indigo, being told to stare longingly at the fruit that you KNOW isn't his actual breakfast.
Take the gram snap, break out the coco pops.

Still, nice that he's her 'bestie'.
Screenshot_20201002-104535.jpg

Reactions: 2
That fake smile she is making him do at the end of the video breaks my heart.
Sums up his childhood really, gross mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Unbelievable amount of takeaway junk food for a two year old.
She's making him chunky, unsurprisingly, given her chaotic relationship with food.

Although he was trying to eat it with those chopsticks, so probably didn’t get much....but now we can show all the people on the gram that Indigo can use chopsticks....he’s a genius after all🙄

I knew Simon (Adams brother) years ago and he was desperate to be famous. He was quite ambitious - doesn’t seem to have changed.

I wouldn’t find Beckie so irritating if it wasn’t for the fact she stinks of desperation. There’s no normal content, just reams of advertising some thing or another. Just chill for once

Reactions: 6
I knew Simon (Adams brother) years ago and he was desperate to be famous. He was quite ambitious - doesn’t seem to have changed.

I wouldn’t find Beckie so irritating if it wasn’t for the fact she stinks of desperation. There’s no normal content, just reams of advertising some thing or another. Just chill for once
The four of them are ridiculous( including Adam's blow up doll girlfriend.)
ANYTHING to be in front of a camera.
The men are pushing 40, Beckie is a joke...
Fame isn't going to happen guys....really. 😂

Reactions: 3
Im also rather confused by how little Adam seems to be at home..... he’s always “away”

Reactions: 4
Im also rather confused by how little Adam seems to be at home..... he’s always “away”
Looking back on all the recent 'letting go...being let down...moving on' etc. etc.
I'd hazard a guess he's been gone a while, and the odd family snap is just a front for the gram.
After all, it was less of a love match, and more of a TMO publicity stunt to begin with.
He's found a younger, slimmer, less crazy replacement imo.

Question....why does she put the 'Indigo and I have been working with Disney' twice.
She did it yesterday as well.
I can't find her on the list of Disney employees yet, but I'm sure it's only a question of time.
After all, it isn't every day a part time hairdresser, living in a grotty terraced house and scrounging freebies via instagram, makes it into the glitterati.
I feel honoured to have been there at the start. 🤗

• Haha
Beckie, if you're reading this (obviously you are)...

PUT YOUR CHILD IN A JUMPER

Or at least something with sleeves. And socks and shoes (or sandals if you're okay with him looking like a douche like you).

Poor kid must be bloody freezing in the woods he's terrified of!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon she does read this thread. You never see her with friends, she’s hardly at work and Adam isn’t around.

She has very little else to do. I actually feel for her a bit. Becoming an insta whatever is all she has in her life to the point her own son is plastered all over the internet.

Any parent is going to plaster the odd picture here and there, but she’s sold Indigo out and it’s wrong.

Reactions: 4
Aaaah I'm home 😊, had a few months off of all social media but the lure of Beggie and her giftedearthmotherbeigeadwomenempoweringwomenblacklivesmattertakemeout account pulled me back in. Just catching up on all I've missed.

Aaaah I'm home 😊, had a few months off of all social media but the lure of Beggie and her giftedearthmotherbeigeadwomenempoweringwomenblacklivesmattertakemeout account pulled me back in. Just catching up on all I've missed.
You have been missed, get into witch mode.
😚

Beckie, if you're reading this (obviously you are)...

PUT YOUR CHILD IN A JUMPER

Or at least something with sleeves. And socks and shoes (or sandals if you're okay with him looking like a douche like you).

Poor kid must be bloody freezing in the woods he's terrified of!
I seem to remember her moaning about having to carry him when he was terrified of the woods.... what happened there ?? And why is she forcing him back , in sandals and bare shoulders when its cold outside ?? This girl is deranged , so sad to see her son suffering the consequences , makes me sick yo my stomach 😥