Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Beckie your posts get more nauseating 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who the f wears what you and Adam wear for an outdoor walk in a meadow? In late October? When the weather is shite?? The two of ye look like ye are off to the office and you expect us to believe ye were in the great outdoors for the day? Oh Christ like come on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you know Adam donated 41 books, not 39 or 40.. 41!! Pat on the back for the Ryans.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
They can’t be modest about anything can they?
Oh wow just look at what kind, generous and stylish people they are!! 😍

• Haha
Beeckie, I know I'm not the only one who has commented on your awful grammar.
It's Ryans dear, not Ryan's.
Ryan's would be the apostrophe before the s
e.g. Ryan's at my house.
Before yet another of your bad habits is passed down to that poor little boy, have a sit down and a study(possibly with one of Adam's books.)
DOES EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOW THAT ADAM RAISED SOME MONEY TO BUY SOME BOOKS???

Beeckie, I know I'm not the only one who has commented on your awful grammar.
It's Ryans dear, not Ryan's.
Ryan's would be the apostrophe before the s
e.g. Ryan's at my house.
Before yet another of your bad habits is passed down to that poor little boy, have a sit down and a study(possibly with one of Adam's books.)
DOES EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KNOW THAT ADAM RAISED SOME MONEY TO BUY SOME BOOKS???
He donated 41 books, not sure if you knew.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Here it is....for the last reclusive tribe in Outer Mongolia, who didn't know that 267 years ago, a narcissist called Beckie, made a complete arse of her
Screenshot_20201030-113525.jpg
self on a dating show for chavs.
Could we send her a #gifted t shirt. .....'I went on TMO and all I got was this camp husband.' 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who didn't see this coming?
Screenshot_20201031-142001.jpg
😂 'Oh I've been in contact with covid....'
Meanwhile, here's a quick ad of me in a pumpkin field.

Pretty sure you don’t need to isolate for 14 days if you’ve come into contact with someone. You get yourself tested that’s the common sense answer.

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure you don’t need to isolate for 14 days if you’ve come into contact with someone. You get yourself tested that’s the common sense answer.
Yes, but that won't get you 'Oh poor you beckie' comments, likes and possible freebies.
She's a hypochondriac attention seeker, and she's constantly working on the next idea to make the world revolve around Beckie.
She's an insult to those who are genuinely ill, or have family who are.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nope, that’s exactly how it’s spreading. You only get a test if you’re showing symptoms. The virus can take up to 14 days to show in someone. So if you get a test and it’s negative you should still isolate, otherwise you could end up being a super spreader. We’ll all be as good as isolating soon anyway

Yes, but that won't get you 'Oh poor you beckie' comments, likes and possible freebies.
She's a hypochondriac attention seeker, and she's constantly working on the next idea to make the world revolve around Beckie.
She's an insult to those who are genuinely ill, or have family who are.
She won’t even be doing that right....if hazard a guess she’s not keeping herself tit in a room with no contact with either Adam or Indigo for the next 14 days....

Maybe it’s different where I am but you defo don’t have to self isolate if you’re only a close contact. That’s not in England though clearly.

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s different where I am but you defo don’t have to self isolate if you’re only a close contact. That’s not in England though clearly.
Yea in England you do - I've just had a positive covid test and was asked to give details of anyone I've been in close contact with 48 hours before my symptoms started showing. There's various definitions of close contact on the gov website but she would be classed as one if it was her client say (basically anyone within 1-2m of her for a certain length of time).