Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be kind quote number 78.
We are kind Beckie......kind of sick of your overdramatic attention seeking.
Screenshot_20200909-222143.jpg

Reactions: 5
The creepy video has weirded me out
Oh good Lord....🤦‍♀️
WHY does she pretend she has confidence issues, when she clearly thinks she's a skinny 17 year old fashion model. Instead of a cringingly embarrassing lumpy legged woman in her thirties, desperately trying to be noticed.
I mean...the leaping!!! 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh good Lord....🤦‍♀️
WHY does she pretend she has confidence issues, when she clearly thinks she's a skinny 17 year old fashion model. Instead of a cringingly embarrassing lumpy legged woman in her thirties, desperately trying to be noticed.
I mean...the leaping!!! 😂
That is not someone with issues with her legs 🙄 you wouldn’t be wearing a dress that short, especially with those boots that just cut them off in the wrong place....anything for attention/likes

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That is not someone with issues with her legs 🙄 you wouldn’t be wearing a dress that short, especially with those boots that just cut them off in the wrong place....anything for attention/likes
You say that, but she will never wear that dress. It'll go in the pile of stuff she has been sent for free that she has to advertise, but doesn't like. In about a month (when she hopes everyone will have forgotten) it'll be on her sale page.

It fucks me off to no end that she gets free stuff. I get the purpose of marketing. But it winds me up. The people that don't need the free stuff, get free stuff?!

I have been saving for months for Dr Martens and she just gets sent two pairs in two weeks? How beggy must she have been. I see it now...

Hi there Sole Trader/Asos. I'm a size 12 and size 5 would love some free tit cos I'm a scrounging lunatic who thinks I'm something I'm not. Lots love Beggy, sorry I mean Beckie xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You say that, but she will never wear that dress. It'll go in the pile of stuff she has been sent for free that she has to advertise, but doesn't like. In about a month (when she hopes everyone will have forgotten) it'll be on her sale page.

It fucks me off to no end that she gets free stuff. I get the purpose of marketing. But it winds me up. The people that don't need the free stuff, get free stuff?!

I have been saving for months for Dr Martens and she just gets sent two pairs in two weeks? How beggy must she have been. I see it now...

Hi there Sole Trader/Asos. I'm a size 12 and size 5 would love some free tit cos I'm a scrounging lunatic who thinks I'm something I'm not. Lots love Beggy, sorry I mean Beckie xoxo
🔥😂

I can't work out why her engagement numbers are dropping so much.....🤔
Perhaps people are on holiday. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I knew she woukd do something drastic to boost her falling engagements.
Wasn't prepared for quite how embarrassing.
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

would

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean.....has she put the timer on while she climbs into the cooker to pose, or has she got Adam taking the pics? The mind boggles.....if I said to my other half take pics of me while I climb over our (gifted) cooker he’d laugh me out of the house

• Haha
  • Heart
Lol at Adam commenting on it like they haven't sat together and scrutinised every frame before uploading.