Life of Beckie #3 Swipe up this, swipe up that, fill my house with some more tat.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to dine out on that stupid Zara pose reel for weeks. I've stopped looking at her stories because she just reposts people saying how wonderful/funny/kind she is. Does she realise they only say that so she'll share it and they'll get more followers!?

Reactions: 9
So she’s ordering a jumper that looks just like two other jumpers she already has? What is the point in that?

Reactions: 3
Bollocks she’s just orders it. She just wants people to think she has, adding a swipe up as she’s been criticised in the past for just whacking on swipe ups for stuff she has no intention or ordering/buying

Just a polite enquiry....
Will the 'management' be revealing the schedule soon?
Eagerly awaiting the Bahamas photo shoot, or even the Primark one..(Oh no, @lucy.nicholls got that, being slim and pretty and all that.)
Still, I'm sure great things are in the pipeline! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This is such great news Beckie.
So that means that even though you have a wonky eye, alien forehead and horse teeth, you will always have sunbeams shining out of your face. 😀👏👏👏🌞
Screenshot_20200921-112112.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Here's a new low.
She's now touting her brother in law's
Screenshot_20200924-093814.png
'property business'.
It really is ALL about the money, isn't it honey? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Bet they will try to be like a poundshop version of those twin brothers on Selling Sunset 😂😂 not quite multi million pound houses yet mate!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s awful! And what’s worse is I ordered the leopard print dress she’s wearing today... obvs not through her and before I saw her post!

Reactions: 2
It’s awful! And what’s worse is I ordered the leopard print dress she’s wearing today... obvs not through her and before I saw her post!
It's her that's appalling, not the clothes though.
Anyway, pretty sure you're not going to be bouncing whilst wearing it, or gurning like the village idiot. 😂

• Haha
Apparently, Indigo is 'feral' right now.
I actually see a two year old behaving exactly as they do, she just obviously finds him a burden.
Perhaps if you poked the camera in his face a bit less Beckie?

Reactions: 4
I was just going to write the same - he’s a child! She seems really impatient with him almost like he’s a burden! She probably shouted at him!