Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all about what he looks like to her.
A while back, she posted that he was her 'best accessory'. She rarely puts him in a hat, unless it's something bizarre to look 'cool' she prefers to put sunglasses on him, to fit in with her image.
Babies that age need a hat, especially with his thin hair.
He should be in shorts and sandals, with loads of sunscreen, but the photo is all that counts.
She’s probably too concerned it might rub away what little hair he does have

And now she’s on the white privilege bandwagon....
Oh well you know influencers like her have to use their platform for good. And who better to talk about white privilege than Beckie #gifted #hyacinthbucket Ryan? She knows all about it. Did anyone notice the post about needing a new light and sink? Brace yourselves guys, I can smell a #gifted post coming on...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200530-190326.jpg
Yeah....just this photo
#gifted paint
#gifted jumpsuit
#gifted cooker
Proud of? Oh yes, begging ability.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You'll notice 'Freddie's flowers' on the arrangement sheet (shown here, and just like the one you have.)
Stop being ridiculous, you know who sent them, and so do we....🙄
Screenshot_20200530-202218.jpg
Screenshot_20200530-203044.jpg

'Seychelles seashells' This weeks bouquet.
Your guide shows how to arrange 'Seychelles seashells'.
Screenshot_20200530-210018.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Tbh, I think the wind would need to be nearing gale force to lift her off the ground...
On a more serious note, is she cracking up?
🌬
Screenshot_20200530-235859.png

• Haha
I respectfully think that it’s not a bandwagon but an incredibly necessary thing to discuss and educate one’s followers on. However, for her to jump from this immediately into flowers and gifts is crass and tasteless.
I should have phrased that better and I apologise for that. It needs to be spoken about, this should not be happening, but people need to understand what the issues are rather than just posting something because everyone else is, before moving on to flog some tat as if one post is ever enough.

Instagram 'infuencers' are, for the main part, avaricious vain folk, making a career at the shallow end of the gene pool, by exploiting the gullibility of the celebrity hypnotized sheepie generation.
They are the absolute last individuals who should attempt to 'educate' their followers. If they had anything of merit to contribute to society, they would be doing it, not pulling faces into the mirror, or posting themselves in a cornfield to achieve more and more free junk.
There is a place for the discussion of issues affecting society, but it's not instagram, and entitled, spoiled snowflakes need to be quiet.

Q,Q seems to be no longer with us.
I'm really not sure what he/she was trying to achieve with the strange comments, but imo they were divisive and veering wildly off topic.
I'd prefer to stick to our floating gossamer princess frankly.

Reactions: 1
Are you in fact, an 'influencer' Beckie darling?
Or just influenced? 😉
@maimy_pea (Does it WAY better, and first.)
20200531_125359.jpg

• Haha
I should have phrased that better and I apologise for that. It needs to be spoken about, this should not be happening, but people need to understand what the issues are rather than just posting something because everyone else is, before moving on to flog some tat as if one post is ever enough.
I think it should absolutely be spoken about and highlighted but if you’re going to mention it because all the other “influencers” are on their stories at least give it the passion it deserves or shut your face. Especially don’t be touching upon it before moving on to more pressing subject matters. Like free flowers.

Honestly, maybe it's just me, but I really don't want to know about world events as seen by Beckie.
She's shallow and lives in a mirrored bubble of her own
I think it should absolutely be spoken about and highlighted but if you’re going to mention it because all the other “influencers” are on their stories at least give it the passion it deserves or shut your face. Especially don’t be touching upon it before moving on to more pressing subject matters. Like free flowers.
conceit.
There's better minds and voices to give their opinion on the real world. Leave Beckie to gush about freebies for her 'tootsies'.

Ok Beckie, we get that you were spooked by criticism of your flippant bypassing of the current situation in the U.S. but you're going a bit OTT now. 😂

Bandwaggon....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My little boys favourite toys are the garish, brightly coloured tacky tit that overtake my living room. Why is she painting his play house bland, boring colours? Let him be a child for duck sake.

Reactions: 6
My little boys favourite toys are the garish, brightly coloured tacky tit that overtake my living room. Why is she painting his play house bland, boring colours? Let him be a child for duck sake.
I have an issue with so many of these mums who want their kids’ toys to be reflective of their own personal interior ideals. Bland, Wooden, Scandi toys that are all the rage amongst the ‘insta mum’ community. It makes the perfect photo on Instagram doesn’t it; but does it give your child the most joy?! Kids like colourful plastic tat don’t they. They’re not designed with your living room in mind. They’re designed based on a child’s developing brain and imagination. Sorry if that messes with your photo opps.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My sons favourites at the moment are this massive Paw Patrol sea patroller (brightly coloured) that he carries around the house and a driving one again garish and makes lots of noise that’s for a baby but he found it when I was clearing out and goes to it every morning. His other favourite thing is his toot toot track which takes up half the living room.

I couldn’t deprive him of that in favour of wooden stuff (he has wooden too but doesn’t show as much interest...) Poor Indigo must be in his element when he goes to the childminders!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
M&S have disappointed me....times mush be hard if that who they’re sending freebies too
Also not talking about her weight loss anymore....in other words not losing/piling it on, because quite frankly slimming world is shite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.