Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sons favourites at the moment are this massive Paw Patrol sea patroller (brightly coloured) that he carries around the house and a driving one again garish and makes lots of noise that’s for a baby but he found it when I was clearing out and goes to it every morning. His other favourite thing is his toot toot track which takes up half the living room.

I couldn’t deprive him of that in favour of wooden stuff (he has wooden too but doesn’t show as much interest...) Poor Indigo must be in his element when he goes to the childminders!!
😂😂 mine like to get a bag or basket, fill it with the tiniest bitty crap they can find, equestrian girls and their outfits, barbie shoes, play food, Peppa Pig and family figurines and furniture, the counters from connect 4... and then they like to transport that crap all over the house and garden, dropping a few items along the way in a way that maximises the mess they leave for me to clear up. They don’t actually play with any of it 😂😂😂

Not that I’m bitter or I’ve given it much thought 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂 mine like to get a bag or basket, fill it with the tiniest bitty crap they can find, equestrian girls and their outfits, barbie shoes, play food, Peppa Pig and family figurines and furniture, the counters from connect 4... and then they like to transport that crap all over the house and garden, dropping a few items along the way in a way that maximises the mess they leave for me to clear up. They don’t actually play with any of it 😂😂😂

Not that I’m bitter or I’ve given it much thought 😳
We have loads of small random crap in the garden that was transported there whilst the weather was nice. It won’t be coming back in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Helicopters over Beckie's house.
Finally they are dropping relief packages of skin care and beige paint for distressed infuencers. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Beckie's on a roll with the BLM.
Will she include a touching little trbute to DAVD DORN. A 77 year old black grandfather.
Shot dead by the looters when he tried to protect his friends small store from being ransacked.
He was unarmed.
Or maybe only certain black lives matter......

Screenshot_20200605-133228.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Here she goes on one about her brother in law and the other bird from take me out not managing to get married today. Yawn. Them and a million others. And somehow she manages to make it all about her. Her heart breaks, her brother in law. Reassuring old Ella, don’t worry, next year you’ll be a valid member of the fam 😂😂😂

• Haha
Here she goes on one about her brother in law and the other bird from take me out not managing to get married today. Yawn. Them and a million others. And somehow she manages to make it all about her. Her heart breaks, her brother in law. Reassuring old Ella, don’t worry, next year you’ll be a valid member of the fam 😂😂😂
note all the pictures have her in them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Ella and Simon's wedding is cancelled.
Beckie is hearboken.
Six pictures of Beckie should make everone able to bear it. 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️

• Haha
Hi folks, longtime lurker here, but today’s posts have forced me out. I always thought the brother and Ella ruby was such a weird desperate relationship, also what the hell is the hideous pink dress she’s wearing in the pic Beckie chose? Her fashion is as hideous as Beckies!
Did anyone catch them on the woeful coach trip series they appeared on? Cringefest
and yes fully agree, Beckie can’t let any post be about anyone else but her, and how she feels, complete narcissist

• Heart
  • Haha
Hi folks, longtime lurker here, but today’s posts have forced me out. I always thought the brother and Ella ruby was such a weird desperate relationship, also what the hell is the hideous pink dress she’s wearing in the pic Beckie chose? Her fashion is as hideous as Beckies!
Did anyone catch them on the woeful coach trip series they appeared on? Cringefest
and yes fully agree, Beckie can’t let any post be about anyone else but her, and how she feels, complete narcissist
Welcome. 😈

She was 19 when they met, and wanted to be a star.
He was 32 and I believe she thought he was her golden ticket.
Gross.

Screenshot_20200606-145621.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
You’ve all said it already but what the duck is that monstrosity of a dress?! And the hair? And the shoes?! I genuinely have no words....
Those two smack of desperation even more than Beckie and Adam....and that’s saying something...

• Haha
  • Heart
How is she heartbroken at the wedding being cancelled but absolutely loving life during a global pandemic?! Priorities Beckie! 🙄

• Haha
She wouldn’t be out of place on RuPaul’s Drag Race to be honest. Especially with the contacts she wears, those things should be binned after Halloween. I saw them on Coach Trip. They were vanilla, nothing memorable about them.

• Heart
  • Haha
She wouldn’t be out of place on RuPaul’s Drag Race to be honest. Especially with the contacts she wears, those things should be binned after Halloween. I saw them on Coach Trip. They were vanilla, nothing memorable about them.
RuPaul's Drag Race....🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

Oh do bugger off with the 'white privilege ' Beckie.
Nobody believes you give two stuffs about anything except likes and #gifted.

Last edited:
Guyssss she’s slimmer of the week so time for a massive plate of McDonald’s that would be enough to feed a whole family

• Haha
Guyssss she’s slimmer of the week so time for a massive plate of McDonald’s that would be enough to feed a whole family
Seriously where is the logic in that? That’s why anyone on SW is doomed to fail, it’s too restrictive and absolutely no education about calories (I was one of them so I know 😂)

Isn't it wonderful. We have saint Meg, who used to put Caucasian on her acting cv and yet now is leading the charge against racism.
While our home grown version, sits pensively (on her linen basket?) looking for all the world like Joan of Arc ten minutes before the stake. Barefoot and sooo sincere.
Virtue signalling at it's finest.

BTW
Screenshot_20200607-012934.png
Could some company please gift Becks an iron, everything lately looks as though she slept in it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.