Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, we have mystery flower delivery(cough cough)
Apparently, its her first flowers since her sister's daffodils ten weeks ago. Adam just gave her the tool kit on their anniversary then....
Romantic. 🙊
I know right! I don’t think anyone’s bought me flowers since 1998 😂😂😂 the bleeping hardships. The struggling post really irritated me too, she should try struggling through regular working hours, keeping on top of the mountain of washing, ironing, cooking and cleaning with 3 kids in the house 😂😂 I must have missed her struggles amongst all the sunbathing, decorating posts, trips to the park and posing haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like Freddie’s flowers who seem to be sending them to all the ‘influencers’ at the moment, so will await a gushing post, that or she’s being very naughty and not declaring (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It looks like Freddie’s flowers who seem to be sending them to all the ‘influencers’ at the moment, so will await a gushing post, that or she’s being very naughty and not declaring (again)
I thought it was Freddie's, my cousin gets them(pays for.)
I'm sure she'll post a credit, she wouldn't be dishonest now would she....? 😁😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so full of tit it’s from them, she’s shown their arranging guide. So she’s been contacted, given her address and they’ve sent her free flowers and now she’s pretending they’re a surprise gift....what a tool

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s so full of tit it’s from them, she’s shown their arranging guide. So she’s been contacted, given her address and they’ve sent her free flowers and now she’s pretending they’re a surprise gift....what a tool
What is wrong with her, seriously?
She's making a complete fool of herself.

Just waiting for the ‘you’ll never guess what guys it was a delivery from Freddie’s flowers they kindly sent me this #gift’ 🙄 if that was me I’d be concerned some random company had found out my address and randomly sent me stuff.....oh wait that’s because it wasn’t random at all Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So your child has a fear of the woods and he had to be carried through the woods for 2 hours?! How about within a few minutes you realised his fear so then ditched that idea and took him on a little walk somewhere he wasn't scared? She clearly dragged that poor little genius into the woods for some pics for the gram. Beckie when you're a mum you have to put the needs and wants of another little person before your own. twit!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Why in the scorching heat would you dress your child in jeans and trainers ? Minus a hat 🤦🏻‍♀️ The mind boggles

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So your child has a fear of the woods and he had to be carried through the woods for 2 hours?! How about within a few minutes you realised his fear so then ditched that idea and took him on a little walk somewhere he wasn't scared? She clearly dragged that poor little genius into the woods for some pics for the gram. Beckie when you're a mum you have to put the needs and wants of another little person before your own. twit!
Can't be that scared of the wood if he managed to stand in the middle of it and pose for a photo though...
There was obviously some exaggerating going on. She probably took him out just before naptime and he was tired!

Can't be that scared of the wood if he managed to stand in the middle of it and pose for a photo though...
There was obviously some exaggerating going on. She probably took him out just before naptime and he was tired!
Exactly, he doesn’t look like a child petrified of being there....another made up story for the gram

• Haha
Why in the scorching heat would you dress your child in jeans and trainers ? Minus a hat 🤦🏻‍♀️ The mind boggles
It's all about what he looks like to her.
A while back, she posted that he was her 'best accessory'. She rarely puts him in a hat, unless it's something bizarre to look 'cool' she prefers to put sunglasses on him, to fit in with her image.
Babies that age need a hat, especially with his thin hair.
He should be in shorts and sandals, with loads of sunscreen, but the photo is all that counts.

Great followers she has.
Screenshot_20200529-141656.jpg

• Wow
Maybe consider preparing a salad instead of cooking anything in your new photo copier, sorry cooker Becks.
Looking a bit like an overstuffed sausage in that new creation. 😉

Was a bit slow checking insta today but I knew the comments here wouldn’t disappoint. What is she doing? And why is there a random plant in the top? I don’t look at that and think I want a beko oven

Was a bit slow checking insta today but I knew the comments here wouldn’t disappoint. What is she doing? And why is there a random plant in the top? I don’t look at that and think I want a beko oven
She always puts the plant on the cooker for photos. It's to make us envious because we don't have a plant. 😢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.