Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My oven broke and I....had to live without one until I had saved enough to replace it. It is NOT a cheap expense in my books. And she just gets given one? Who on Earth is going to see that and go “oh yes I’ll buy myself a new oven I’ve been #influenced”.

Bad more from the company and pretty crappy move from her too A #gifted oven is pathetic.
Agree....I can’t say I’ve ever been ‘influenced’ to buy an oven....unless we’re talking an Aga of something like that but not an off the shelf Beko oven. I don’t look at our oven and think oh I’ve seen that on insta I’ll get rid of a perfectly good one. Definitely a bad move on AO’s part

Reactions: 3
Could they not have donated the oven to a nurse/key worker struggling to feed her family?! Someone actually worthy of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You all beat me to it.. how the bloody hell has she begged herself a free oven ffs??? What's the point though when her kitchen is pure shite..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eeek even with the new flooring, the painted cupboards and the new oven... it’s still an awful kitchen 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also find it laughable that she puts a plant pot on top of her oven for the sake of her pictures.

Nothing says “relatable influencer” than a staged plant pot sitting on a hob that’ll only be used to make horrible Diet Coke chicken on top of a gifted oven.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone would have actually had to come in and install that.

Like oh guys don't worry, it was totally safe for this poor delivery driver to come into my home for have this free cooker because the delivery was super quick 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ it doesn't matter how quick it was if you still had people that don't live there in your house.

She should be ashamed that she exposes her family like this for the sake of an ugly cheap free cooker.

Had she said her previous one was broken? I know she put that it wasnt working properly, but that just sounds like an excuse to be grabby. Not essential then Beggy.

• Heart
I also find it laughable that she puts a plant pot on top of her oven for the sake of her pictures.

Nothing says “relatable influencer” than a staged plant pot sitting on a hob that’ll only be used to make horrible Diet Coke chicken on top of a gifted oven.
Screenshot_20200526-215843.jpg

Reactions: 2
Someone would have actually had to come in and install that.

Like oh guys don't worry, it was totally safe for this poor delivery driver to come into my home for have this free cooker because the delivery was super quick 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ it doesn't matter how quick it was if you still had people that don't live there in your house.

She should be ashamed that she exposes her family like this for the sake of an ugly cheap free cooker.

Had she said her previous one was broken? I know she put that it wasnt working properly, but that just sounds like an excuse to be grabby. Not essential then Beggy.
also bothers me that the oven installation person is fine to be in her house but the construction workers who spent days working on her driveway weren’t allowed in to use the toilet?

• Wow
I don’t wash my face in the bath because bathwater is gross. Also, the water tends to be too hot for facial skin and can be damaging. I’m super picky about skincare so this riled me.

Completely unsubtle beg for new products....oh look what’s nearly running out....queue package from Dermalogica in the next few days 🙄

• Haha
Eeek even with the new flooring, the painted cupboards and the new oven... it’s still an awful kitchen 🙈🙈
It looks even smaller somehow 🤔🤔🤔
I can’t believe she was given an oven. Not once during her entire past moans about the quality of her kitchen did she mention that the oven was broken and yet all of a sudden she’s #gifted A new one and the old oven was piss. Smells like bullshit to be Becks.

I’m going to be honest, I suffer with my skin, I have adult acne, dermatitis and rosacea and the post about dermalogica did tempt me 🙈 her skin is pretty flawless. BUT. Then I went to the website and saw how expensive that tit is! I can’t believe how much she’s given for free! I think I’ll stick with my Clinique thanks!

It looks even smaller somehow 🤔🤔🤔
I can’t believe she was given an oven. Not once during her entire past moans about the quality of her kitchen did she mention that the oven was broken and yet all of a sudden she’s #gifted A new one and the old oven was piss. Smells like bullshit to be Becks.

I’m going to be honest, I suffer with my skin, I have adult acne, dermatitis and rosacea and the post about dermalogica did tempt me 🙈 her skin is pretty flawless. BUT. Then I went to the website and saw how expensive that tit is! I can’t believe how much she’s given for free! I think I’ll stick with my Clinique thanks!
Have a look at beauty pie. Their products are really good and cheap (you pay a monthly subscription but it’s easily worth it) I used to use fermalogica but swapped a while back and wouldn’t change now.

• Heart
Have a look at beauty pie. Their products are really good and cheap (you pay a monthly subscription but it’s easily worth it) I used to use fermalogica but swapped a while back and wouldn’t change now.
Ooh thank you, I’ll have a look and see, I get scared to change my products in case it causes a flare up but the Clinique is great for the acne and the dermatitis at the moment but not so much the redness. Things also have a habit of stopping working after 5/6 months as well so I have to constantly change it up

Beckie...sorry Beggy, have a read at this. Nobody cares. Put it in a family group chat if you want everyone to praise your amazing(ly terrible) parenting!
Screenshot_20200527-100342_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh dear, she's 'struggling' again.
Wasn't noticable when she was taking delivery of her new cooker, or reminding us of her two #gifted sofas.
Luckily, she's summoned up the strength to post her boobs. What a warrior woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Beckie...sorry Beggy, have a read at this. Nobody cares. Put it in a family group chat if you want everyone to praise your amazing(ly terrible) parenting!
View attachment 139174
Hahaha omg I love this! We’ve just done 4 days of potty training my little one and he’s having nightmares he HATES it! He’s holding it in to the point of bursting so I’m just gonna chill on it a little bit! I love this person! Influencers need to funk off and get a real job!

• Haha
Despite having it pretty cushy in life, she is on a sympathy jag right now.
The 'struggling' post was purely for sympathetic likes and 'Ah poor Beckies' which she achieved.
Now she's reminding us that 2 YEARS ago, she had feeding problems with the baby.
Get a grip Beckie, people are genuinely suffering without complaint. Put on one of your free outfits, leave your(owned) house, get in your car and go for a drive.
Think about people who don't have those luxuries and stop me me meing, you selfish cow.

So, we have mystery flower delivery(cough cough)
Apparently, its her first flowers since her sister's daffodils ten weeks ago. Adam just gave her the tool kit on their anniversary then....
Romantic. 🙊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.