Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella and Simon's wedding is cancelled.
Beckie is hearboken.
Six pictures of Beckie should make everone able to bear it. 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️
Oh no! We will miss out on the super cool garage MC rapping that gets reposted 35 times as it's so hilarious 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tick in the box for: having a pity post about BLM and how she’s going to teach indigo everything he asks (perhaps gift some of the utter tit you get gifted to less fortunate multi cultural families because indigo doesn’t need 6 pushchairs) complete with a selfie(!!!!) looking forlorn.

gtfo Beckie.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tick in the box for: having a pity post about BLM and how she’s going to teach indigo everything he asks (perhaps gift some of the utter tit you get gifted to less fortunate multi cultural families because indigo doesn’t need 6 pushchairs) complete with a selfie(!!!!) looking forlorn.

gtfo Beckie.
oh god that photo is cringe worthy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well done Beckie, you really put your baby first don't you?
Buy him a bright happy playhouse and then paint it grey, much better for the gram photos.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
WHY is she painting grey over the red on the brand new playhouse? Looked perfect for a little boy beforehand....next she’s painting the door black?!? Is the playhouse for her or her son?

Reactions: 6
The kid might be a ‘genius’ but he’ll never know his colours u less it’s white, black or grey because that’s the only colours his toys are allowed to be....oh and pink, how could we forget the pink kitchen 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was just thinking I’m sure Indigo would prefer a nice colourful playhouse! Why would you even care what colour it was - all for the gram!

Reactions: 5
Was just thinking I’m sure Indigo would prefer a nice colourful playhouse! Why would you even care what colour it was - all for the gram!
A black door, for a baby's little house.
It's sad that she puts what strangers think of her style, ahead of the little boy's fun childhood.

• Sad
You would think she is some DIY guru the way she goes on about it. I mean what has she done? Pained some cupboards and lay stuck on floor tiles.
I’m not saying what she’s done isn’t to be proud of (it’s not to my taste) but it really isn’t this huge renovation that she makes out.
I find her so condescending lately. Like she thinks she’s the first person to do up her home/ have a baby with reflux/ learn about race issues.

She’s decorated a house, I don’t see much renovating happening....the big jobs (driveway/landscaping etc) have all been done by professionals

Reactions: 1
You would think she is some DIY guru the way she goes on about it. I mean what has she done? Pained some cupboards and lay stuck on floor tiles.
I’m not saying what she’s done isn’t to be proud of (it’s not to my taste) but it really isn’t this huge renovation that she makes out.
I find her so condescending lately. Like she thinks she’s the first person to do up her home/ have a baby with reflux/ learn about race issues.
It's not to anybody's taste. The kitchen is vile, and the rest of the house is just desperately copying every trend she thinks is current.
Bland and totally unoriginal.

Reactions: 2
It's not to anybody's taste. The kitchen is vile, and the rest of the house is just desperately copying every trend she thinks is current.
Bland and totally unoriginal.
I still don’t get why she painted over that awful wallpaper?!

They are missing the Greek islands, or just to empathise that they've been there?
The Greek chaps must have been spluttering into their ouzo at Adam posing like a recycled mannequin from 'Man at C&A'.
🙈

*emphasize excuse me.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.