Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flat pack craps arrived guys! She can finally get some use out of that anniversary pressie!!! 🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on polishing a turd with that kitchen. Amount she spends on shite she could have saved and put towards a new kitchen, it’s not exactly massive, could get an ikea one fairly reasonably....unless she’s on the beg for #gifted tiles

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on polishing a turd with that kitchen. Amount she spends on shite she could have saved and put towards a new kitchen, it’s not exactly massive, could get an ikea one fairly reasonably....unless she’s on the beg for #gifted tiles
🤔😂

Does she ever listen to herself?
Four posts of whinging about the baby behaving like all babies do.
Christ Beckie, some people have twins or two under fives. Sitting there, ridiculously orange, with a white patchy neck, droning on and on.
Why did you have him? You obviously want a show home and a constant stream of freebies, not a proper life that you just put your head down and get on with.
Whine to your mother, not the internet.

Last edited:
Hahaha I was just about to come on and say why does she think she can polish a turd!

we did our kitchen out when we renovated our house and it cost next to nothing replacing cupboard doors and new worktops as we shopped well. My kitchen is my favourite room in the house and it looks modern. Hers is like an old grandmas.

• Haha
Its so touching that we get to see this 'other side" of Beckie, by following her stories.
We have to sympathise when a woman has to do so much for herself.
Poor Adam, obviously not a sucess with his drill. 😟
20200523_084319.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's right Beckie, babies should absolutely wear bovver boots in the summer.
20200523_161016.png

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I used to work with Adam,he went on take me out not because he wanted to find love, it was apparently to get the brand he was working for on tele..he was sleeping with a few girls from the company and he is very very slimy! I'm sure he had tendancys to the same sex too. He always spoke about his outrageous sex life too but I think that was a cover and a dream story of what he wishes it was like.

• Haha
I used to work with Adam,he went on take me out not because he wanted to find love, it was apparently to get the brand he was working for on tele..he was sleeping with a few girls from the company and he is very very slimy! I'm sure he had tendancys to the same sex too. He always spoke about his outrageous sex life too but I think that was a cover and a dream story of what he wishes it was like.
He's always been rumoured to be bi, but I think he's less and less interested in ladies as time goes on. 😉

Reactions: 1
🤔😂

Does she ever listen to herself?
Four posts of whinging about the baby behaving like all babies do.
Christ Beckie, some people have twins or two under fives. Sitting there, ridiculously orange, with a white patchy neck, droning on and on.
Why did you have him? You obviously want a show home and a constant stream of freebies, not a proper life that you just put your head down and get on with.
Whine to your mother, not the internet.
I know!! I had 2 within 16 months of each other and I already had one! I get motherhood is hard but duck me, this witch isn’t working, has family and friends to help out and she’s got one kid to focus her attention on! My husband and I both work full time, we have 3 kids and not one fucker around us in either side of the family that babysits. Not one. It actually makes my blood boil the way she complains that her and Adam never get a night out or the sadness in her eyes. Waaah waaah waaaah. Newsflash Beckie, that crap doesn’t make you personable. Or likeable. Life is hard. Marriage is hard. Work is hard. Having kids is hard. Running a home is hard. Balancing finances is hard. BEING AN ADULT IS HARD!!!

• Heart
I know!! I had 2 within 16 months of each other and I already had one! I get motherhood is hard but duck me, this witch isn’t working, has family and friends to help out and she’s got one kid to focus her attention on! My husband and I both work full time, we have 3 kids and not one fucker around us in either side of the family that babysits. Not one. It actually makes my blood boil the way she complains that her and Adam never get a night out or the sadness in her eyes. Waaah waaah waaaah. Newsflash Beckie, that crap doesn’t make you personable. Or likeable. Life is hard. Marriage is hard. Work is hard. Having kids is hard. Running a home is hard. Balancing finances is hard. BEING AN ADULT IS HARD!!!

We only have one (currently cooking number 2) my hubby works full time - me part time, my family are wonderful but i hate asking them to babysit 😂 i literally don't remember the last time we went out for tea together it was possibly when Avengers End Game came out & we legged it to spoons for dinner before collecting her at like 2PM😂😂. But at the same time, we wanted children and as much as i love my hubby and like to go for tea, i'm not just going to pass her off every opportunity i get! 😂

Reactions: 5
We're definitely moving on from the ambition for a child model, to a child genius.
Pushing him into repeating what sounds vaguely like the letters of his name(obvviosly coached interminably.) All he wants to do us play with his train poor little sod.
Just wondering, why is she sounding like an extra from Eastenders these days?

We only have one (currently cooking number 2) my hubby works full time - me part time, my family are wonderful but i hate asking them to babysit 😂 i literally don't remember the last time we went out for tea together it was possibly when Avengers End Game came out & we legged it to spoons for dinner before collecting her at like 2PM😂😂. But at the same time, we wanted children and as much as i love my hubby and like to go for tea, i'm not just going to pass her off every opportunity i get! 😂
Exactly this!!! And as you said, you chose to have children, it’s not an easy thing and more than one is literally double, triple quadruple the workload. I wish we could ask family but everyone else has their own life and we knew we would be doing it mostly alone when we decided to have children. I wouldn’t normally get on my soapbox about it but there’s certain stuff she posts, the sadness in my eyes post is a prime example, that just rubs me the wrong way. I think she lives in cloud cuckoo land and the fact that she seems to believe she’s inspiring to fellow mothers blows my mind

Omg he can’t spell his name, he’s just copied whatever she must have just said! He’s only just 2 😂 Chill out Beckie and just play with him!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.