Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laled78

Could the jeans on the baby be any baggier today?! Clearly a response to our constant criticism of the ridiculous skin tight jeans she keeps shoehorning the poor wee thing into! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Also...I hope we all realise that this time last year, Adam was in China.
Anyone give a flying F*ck?

I'm genuinely interested as to what happened between jilted wedding and beard wedding that changed her whole style so considerably?
'jilted wedding and beard wedding'
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
Oh I noticed how she shared the black women are more likely to die post

yet only shares white women on her follow train shite 😬

• Heart
Blimey I’m not far from Christchurch this weekend... wish I was going to be here next wkend I would have got a selfie for 🤣
Also she raves about the famous pink H&M dress but she’s selling it on her page... why doesn’t she just take it back to the shop? Imagine trying on a dress... putting your pics on insta... putting an AFF link up then not keeping the bloody thing 🙄

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
‘Do you ever have time to sit still...’

Sorry stopped there beckie because no, I don’t. I work full time and I have my child in childcare when he requires it not so i can have a day to prance around on the gram and do shoddy DIY

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Is it just me who thinks Adam has a head shaped like a monkey nut?! Has he had surgery?!
He and his brother had hair transplants a couple of years back, they may have reshaped his head to fit the hair....?

• Haha

Seb knows

She is sooo vapid!!! First world problems, her recent post complaining about looking for a child minder....why is she making this a huge poor me drama I cannot cope!!! People are actually surviving but you need all the sympathy. I honestly think she needs help.

Suffering

• Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
The suffragettes....fought and died for womens' right to pansy about in cornfields.....👏
Screenshot_20200703-151147.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-151247.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-151203.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-151229.jpg
Screenshot_20200703-151156.jpg

• Sick

Carmen 6

VIP Member
I don’t get the straw “aesthetic”. A little accent of it can look ok in a room, but everything made of straw? Why is this a trend that’s taken off?? Furniture, hanging it off walls, going out to photograph fields of it, running through fields of it, straw hats, chewing on a piece of straw may be next. There’s even little straw emojis in the bio to show you how much she loves straw 🌾 screams fire hazard to me? #strawworship
I think it's because we are ordinary that we don't get it.
TBH, most of us can only dream of wearing a floaty floral bin bag, galloping daintiliy through cornfields, clasping our designer children to our bosoms.
They are the beige goddesses, blonde and #gifted with everything they desire.
We squat enviously in the mud, bitching on tattle.
👼🌾🌾🌾

Beckie finally finds a new childminder.
Screenshot_20200708-095219.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Posts about being bullied. Boo hoo.
Says she’s now got the confidence to show her legs off. Woooo.
Posts photo with no legs on show. Okay then Beckie.

• Haha

Lit92

She put a swim top up on her selling page yesterday for £7 + £4.30 postage (so £11.30), even with the tag showing it’s £10. That’s just embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow

Leopo

Why does every post have to be something over the top and inspirational?
I would honestly admire her more if she posted that she had a shit day and her toddler had been an arse 😂.
Anyone with young children knows that days with them are nothing like she portrays in her overly edited wheat field pics 🙄 just be more honest and relatable Beckie.