Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Why does she think it’s so cool to go take pictures in a field of wheat? I bet she’d be the first one laughing about Theresa May’s comment but she’s here forcing poses in dead grass for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Beckie sweetie, google 'ironic'.
Posting banal 'influencer wisdom'.....😂
You lot are the ones for whom ordinary life, family, friends etc is not enough. Your insecurities and inadequaties shine for all to see as you gurn and pose and show off, all for the approbation of strangers and some free junk.
Don't be surprised if you're judged, criticised and mocked....you're silly vacuous people. 😚View attachment 157985
But yet the irony is that if people didn’t focus on her boring little life she’d have to pay for her own oven and face wash

• Haha
  • Heart

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Just showed my husband this while he was drinking a glass of wine...
He's still coughing it out of his nose.
Screenshot_20200805-214853.jpg

• Haha

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Spray painting something that is constantly wet? Surely that's just asking for a rusty sink area/dish drainer? Bloody stop buying ugly dresses if you can't afford a new dish drainer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Leopo

I bet Becki wishes she bagged a husband like Keeley’s. He’s far more her type.

I quite like Keeley’s style but I hate that she makes her boys wear such boring colours. Everything is so beige, her whole house looks like it’s sepia filtered.

Can you imagine if one of her boys asked if he could have a mine craft T-shirt 😂.

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Oh God yes, sod Covid, the current riots etc. This IS truly hearbreaking. Poor poor woman, what an awful life changing blow.
Screenshot_20200616-150603.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Leopardprint

VIP Member
I feel like everyone has a dodgy ex... there is no way most people would mention them as something that “defines” them! Surely it’s the last thing you would want to draw attention to!

grumpycat

VIP Member
The kid always has to look “cool”, she tries so hard. Black ?jean dungarees on such a hot day, why?! Just put him in a T-shirt and shorts and let him be bloody comfortable.

Her Instagram is becoming ridiculous, all these candid photos that are anything but. The biggest try hard ever.
the dungarees and no t shirt - he may as well be chewing on a piece of grass to complete the look 😂😂

also the way he looks at her in the linked hat pic - proper pitying

• Haha

Lasuzie98

I used to really like Beckie but she's SO SMUG and such a try hard. How can you write a post about feeling down and sad and then add a PR product and link? How is that genuine at all? I follow a few MH accounts who are less influencers and more bloggers, no ad in site. And yes, defo looks like she's taking a poss!

• Haha

Carmen 6

VIP Member
Thing is, in the latest post, where she's valiantly and unselfishly, carrying her OWN child, someone (presumably Adam) is taking the picture.
So, if Adam doesn't do DIY, doesn't carry his child and doesn't pay for anything that Beckie can get free,
what exactly is Adam for?

• Haha

Kmt2019

They don't care, like she said 'Indigo is my best accessory '
Sneaky that they put it on Adam's page, she knew we'd criticse her.

BTW....if we use the 25% discount for the necklace, do we all have to have 'Beckie'?
😜
I think she misspelled it... she meant to write ‘Beggie’... 😆

• Haha
  • Heart