Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I'm pretty sure I'm not her.
It's an example of her arrogance I believe, I've never met Meghan Markle, Philip Schofield, or anyone else I persecute on Tattle, but of course, I must KNOW Beckie.
Without getting personal, I've been married for 8 years and I think appearing on TMO is not an option. πŸ˜‚
Beckie should realise that putting yourself out there means nothing is a secret anymore, and folks she thinks like her sometimes spread gossip which gets picked up.
I would never have left my light on for Adam. 😝
Feel better soon hun, have a gin. x
You are my favourite Tattle human. πŸ˜‚β€

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Brilliant! πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜­πŸ™

Seriously, I'm all for women doing whatever they want to do, but is Adam incapable of any rennovation or d.i.y?
Frankly, if my beloved pranced about with waxed legs and girls' jeans while I worked with a tool kit HE'D bought me...I'd start wondering whether I might be better doing most things myself πŸ˜‰πŸŒˆ

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sneaky Beckie....showing off her degusta box....not and ad, just sharing the love....are you really Beckie?! Shame you’re failing to mention that every time someone uses your code you get points towards free boxes.....

Do we think this is who left her at the alter?
I know someone who used to date him. His name is Alex I think and he 100% isn’t the one who left her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No the dude who left her at the alter was called Jon
I was referring to the guy in the pic. I know someone who used to date the guy in the pic that was posted.
I was saying, it isn’t the guy who left becki at the alter

I was referring to the guy in the pic. I know someone who used to date the guy in the pic that was posted.
I was saying, it isn’t the guy who left becki at the alter
Sneaky Beckie....showing off her degusta box....not and ad, just sharing the love....are you really Beckie?! Shame you’re failing to mention that every time someone uses your code you get points towards free boxes.....

Do we think this is who left her at the alter?
This isnt her ex that left her before the wedding

So she's been engaged at least 3 times?

(Not bashing anyone that has been engaged more than once)
Did that guy also leave her?
*alarm bells* πŸ‘€

• Wow
Engaged twice

She was never engaged to Alex her fiance was called Jon

But a number of her boyfriends did leave her as she was such a psycho girlfriend

• Wow
No the dude who left her at the alter was called Jon
I was under the impression she was stood up on the day but looks like from her Instagram that it was called off very shortly before. Bit weird that she’s still got pictures uploaded on her Insta of people that sent her flowers in sympathy along with her engagement ring/pictures of them together etc. If that was me I certainly wouldn’t want that on my social media, ESPECIALLY after getting with someone else. 😳

ohhh and evening more odd... a picture of her in her 1st wedding dress that she took AFTER her and Adam got engaged. Weird that she kept it in the first place, bit why on earth would you try it on after getting re-engaged πŸ˜‚ bit cringe.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Any progress on this Beckie? I mean I know the police have a lot on, what with the murders and rapes and burglaries, but this is surely an important priority. 😒View attachment 132802
I hope the police laugh her out of court πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ bet they are sick of spoilt β€˜grown’ women crying bullying every time someone says something about their tiny living rooms or whatever else I can’t deal honestly πŸ™ˆ

Engaged twice

She was never engaged to Alex her fiance was called Jon

But a number of her boyfriends did leave her as she was such a psycho girlfriend
eeekk that is serious alarm bells! So how come Adams decided to put up with her?! Is he just as awful?

• Haha
Jeeez, this content is such crap.
ANOTHER reminder that Adam split his pants THREE years ago. 😴
and please, what has she come as in that post.?...state of her. πŸ™„πŸ˜†

• Haha
Oh guys our little friend Beggy has been a very naughty girl! When she was simply sharing her amazing πŸ™„ Degusto box with a code offering people money off...which she stated was most definitely not an Ad and it was just because she really loved her box and wanted her followers to get a few quid off.....well actually, anyone that used her code gave her 50 points which Degusto send you free boxes for every 100 points!!! So for every 2 followers that used her code she got a free box!! 🀬😠😑 the ASA are going to love this! Not sure a hefty advertising fine is really worth a free box of snacks?!
20200520_192216.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.