Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the first time she's been caught out.
She was preaching #bekind a while back, whilst retweeting a vicious comment about a Love Island contestant.
She can dish it out, but she can't take it.

How times change...
20200517_142447.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone got to the bottom of who they think you are Carmen 6?
I remember Beckie saying that your use of ellipses was how they knew for sure, and I noticed the girl that Adam originally picked on TMO has a load in her insta bio. But they’re all still following each other so I can’t be right! Surely they would have cut her out completely had she been the alleged culprit?
And yes I’m being a detective today as I’m bed bound by cramps and I’ve got nothing better to do 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone got to the bottom of who they think you are Carmen 6?
I remember Beckie saying that your use of ellipses was how they knew for sure, and I noticed on the girl that Adam originally picked on TMO has a load in her insta bio. But they’re all still following each other so I can’t be right! Surely they would have cut her out completely had she been the alleged culprit?
And yes I’m being a detective today as I’m bed bound by cramps and I’ve got nothing better to do 😂
No, I'm pretty sure I'm not her.
It's an example of her arrogance I believe, I've never met Meghan Markle, Philip Schofield, or anyone else I persecute on Tattle, but of course, I must KNOW Beckie.
Without getting personal, I've been married for 8 years and I think appearing on TMO is not an option. 😂
Beckie should realise that putting yourself out there means nothing is a secret anymore, and folks she thinks like her sometimes spread gossip which gets picked up.
I would never have left my light on for Adam. 😝
Feel better soon hun, have a gin. x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
No, I'm pretty sure I'm not her.
It's an example of her arrogance I believe, I've never met Meghan Markle, Philip Schofield, or anyone else I persecute on Tattle, but of course, I must KNOW Beckie.
Without getting personal, I've been married for 8 years and I think appearing on TMO is not an option. 😂
Beckie should realise that putting yourself out there means nothing is a secret anymore, and folks she thinks like her sometimes spread gossip which gets picked up.
I would never have left my light on for Adam. 😝
Feel better soon hun, have a gin. x
Haha! I didn’t mean to tell you who you were, sorry if it came across like that. I only wanted to take a guess at who they’re wrongly accusing. The idea that someone could be friends with them and her ONLY outlet to vent was making a tattle thread is a little too far fetched. If you don’t like people you know just witch about them to your other friends - like everyone else does!

The thought of leaving a light on for Adam has momentarily seemed worse than my current situation at least 🤮 But sadly no gin for me - I live in Kuwait so the only options are something that’s been brewed in a bathtub and, having tried some in more desperate times, I do not recommend!

• Haha
Haha! I didn’t mean to tell you who you were, sorry if it came across like that. I only wanted to take a guess at who they’re wrongly accusing. The idea that someone could be friends with them and her ONLY outlet to vent was making a tattle thread is a little too far fetched. If you don’t like people you know just witch about them to your other friends - like everyone else does!

The thought of leaving a light on for Adam has momentarily seemed worse than my current situation at least 🤮 But sadly no gin for me - I live in Kuwait so the only options are something that’s been brewed in a bathtub and, having tried some in more desperate times, I do not recommend!
Absolutely no offence taken. The whole thing is hilarious, well at least it was, until my other half insisted we watch TMO to see who I was, and then sat there going 'Hmmm..weeell' Bastard. 😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Diet Coke chicken is back. Is that actual chicken? It looks too uniform to be real, more like meat substitute or that frozen tit that you can defrost and then eat because it’s already cooked 🤢 gross. I’m only asking because she’s claimed previously that her and Adam are vegetarians now 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Diet Coke chicken is back. Is that actual chicken? It looks too uniform to be real, more like meat substitute or that frozen tit that you can defrost and then eat because it’s already cooked 🤢 gross. I’m only asking because she’s claimed previously that her and Adam are vegetarians now 🙄
Thank God!
I mean the post of the beetle was stunning, but diet coke chicken is BACK!!
Does she feed that crap to the baby?

Reactions: 1
Thank God!
I mean the post of the beetle was stunning, but diet coke chicken is BACK!!
Does she feed that crap to the baby?

It’s so gross. Mind you so is jelly powder on grapes! You’d be as well just having a handful of haribo..... but that would rely on self control 😂

• Haha
yes!! She once said indigo loved it... Diet Coke to a 2 year old even cooked in a dish is just odd???
Unbelievable. Does she know nothing about what not to feed children? Full of chemicals and setting him up for a soda junkie habit.
Read something apart from your social media Beckie. 🤦‍♀️

Unbelievable. Does she know nothing about what not to feed children? Full of chemicals and setting him up for a soda junkie habit.
Read something apart from your social media Beckie. 🤦‍♀️
I think given all her weight issues/yo yo dieting, she probably didn’t have the most nutritious of upbringings when it came to food. That’s normally what happens- they then grow up not having a clue what to feed their own kids. So it’s probably a mixture of slimming world recipes incorporating rubbish like Diet Coke in them, and then the rest of the time it’s junk food when she’s on binge mode. Have we seen many of indigo’s mealtimes?

I think given all her weight issues/yo yo dieting, she probably didn’t have the most nutritious of upbringings when it came to food. That’s normally what happens- they then grow up not having a clue what to feed their own kids. So it’s probably a mixture of slimming world recipes incorporating rubbish like Diet Coke in them, and then the rest of the time it’s junk food when she’s on binge mode. Have we seen many of indigo’s mealtimes?
, True, her mother is enormous.
I haven't seen much of Indigo's food. We saw carrot sticks etc the other day at their indoor picnic, but that was staged.
I don't believe she has any more idea how to feed him than she does to dress him.

From January, just before they went to the police about Tattle.
In case newer tattlers haven't seen it.
Screenshot_20200517-214240.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She is either delusional or a liar!!! Make up your mind you stupid woman you think your semi famous 99% of the time and you show ya on a daily basis that you cloth feed and fill your house with stuff for freeeeee!!!!!!

• Haha
Private account for over a week?! Nah, Beckie it was more like 8 hours. You deactivated your account for a few days but while you were in a huff!

Please share more insects and diet coke chicken...that is absolutely they type of content I'm loving while I get 5 mins to myself on social media 🙃

Stopped being an "influencer" 😂😂😂 she's hilarious

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Private account for over a week?! Nah, Beckie it was more like 8 hours. You deactivated your account for a few days but while you were in a huff!

Please share more insects and diet coke chicken...that is absolutely they type of content I'm loving while I get 5 mins to myself on social media 🙃

Stopped being an "influencer" 😂😂😂 she's hilarious
No but she does influence me in so many ways. To- not be orange, not have eyebrows straight from 'Planet of the apes" not to wear dresses from 'Little house on the prairie' not to speak like Gemma Collins on hellium and not to decorate my house like the reduced section of ikea.
😁🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice of her to promote the company making a charity necklace.
Also nice that they give her free necklaces.
The free one is in main posts, the hospital charity one, quick mention in stories.

Nice of her to promote the company making a charity necklace.
Also nice that they give her free necklaces.
The free one is in main posts, the hospital charity one, quick mention in stories.

Only because she hasn't got that one for me, she just fancies promoting it in the hope that they send her one

I mean for free. Not for me

• Haha
Any progress on this Beckie? I mean I know the police have a lot on, what with the murders and rapes and burglaries, but this is surely an important priority. 😢
20200518_130357.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.