Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised Beckie didn’t repost this to be honest
I missed that, 'must pay more attention😡'
Yes, it is surprising, almost as if she knew we knew how closely she stalks her...but of course she couldn't as she's made it clear that she never looks at tattle.
🤥

Reactions: 1
I can’t take these stories seriously 😂!!!! Running through the golden fields, the woods, tousled locks, whimsical music, bless them, so wholesome. I’m sure those white pampas things to twirl around don’t grow in the woods though surely someone wouldn’t take them as a prop...would they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t take these stories seriously 😂!!!! Running through the golden fields, the woods, tousled locks, whimsical music, bless them, so wholesome. I’m sure those white pampas things to twirl around don’t grow in the woods though surely someone wouldn’t take them as a prop...would they?

Oh man I actually laughed out loud. It got me at the deliberate filming of the fluffy white things and the way she picked the kids up and tried to awkwardly twirl them around. It's like little house of the prairie. This carefully curated whimsy life must be exhausting.

And the story about her gym class in her best polished accent. Who picks up their phone, points the camera at their face, and thinks ooooooo I'll just tell them I'm going in the gym? What normal woman does that? It's about as interesting as going for a poo. No one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's like a trailer for a Bigfoot horror film...in the next one the monster comes out of the woods and eats the children, leaving only the bloodstained Ikea pampas grass trampled underfoot....😱

Reactions: 2
Omg the latest stories - I have never seen anything so contrived! I wonder if they actually enjoy the day out or just spend the whole time getting the perfect shot for the gram?! 😳

• Haha
BAHHAHAHAHA the duck is this tit!?
I thought she said he was petrified of the woods?

• Haha
She tells so many lies, one day she'll meet herself coming back, as my granny used to say.
Honestly I don’t know what I’ve just seen. This girl is something else. So so many lies, the more she post this tit the more she shows everyone how unhappy she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My favourite part is when you can tell she is literally holding a handful of wheat (or something similar) in front of the lens to make it look like they’re sitting amongst it 🌾😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
My favourite part is when you can tell she is literally holding a handful of wheat (or something similar) in front of the lens to make it look like they’re sitting amongst it 🌾😭🤣
Is she blowing it to create the wind tossed effect, or did she take a travel hairdryer?
🌾😙

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg the latest stories - I have never seen anything so contrived! I wonder if they actually enjoy the day out or just spend the whole time getting the perfect shot for the gram?! 😳
I was just thinking this, she must do several shots/recordings and then spend hours editing/adding a beige filter/photoshoping. Indigo will be off to school before she knows it, I wish she would just make the most of this time

Reactions: 4
3 new story posts...all featuring the word 'gorgeous'
Couldn't actually be ar*sed to see what was so gorgeous. 😴

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.