Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off....managed for what?! Scrounging, waving pampas grass around and turning everything a shade of beige.....how is this even a thing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mother of the year....still dumping the baby at the childminders when she's not working.
Screenshot_20200806-150552.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
3k followers....😂 Oh Beckie, how much is this 'management' costing you?
Screenshot_20200806-153754.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s a mothers talent agency....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Most bleeping stupid thing I’ve heard in my life.

It’s actually “parenting talent agency”. You’d think you’d need a scrap of parenting “talent” to apply!
Judging by their standards they would probably hire Karen Mathews 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s just take this indoor plant into the garden so I can pose with it 🙄. She really can’t just take a natural photo can she, it’s always got to be set up and posed in some way.
I like to follow “insta-mums” because they are relatable. Becky is not relatable as a mum 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Let’s just take this indoor plant into the garden so I can pose with it 🙄. She really can’t just take a natural photo can she, it’s always got to be set up and posed in some way.
I like to follow “insta-mums” because they are relatable. Becky is not relatable as a mum 🤷‍♀️.
That's partly because she uses the baby as just as much a prop, as she does the plant imo.

Reactions: 3
Sure your teeth gap closed without braces Becks..
When were you going to mention the nose job you had? 🤔👃

First day of their holiday, and the baby's put into merching mode already.
Does she ever just take a photo because she loves him?
Silly question. 🤑

I assume she means #ad not PR sample 🤷🏻‍♀️ ‘Hey indi play in the sand and enjoy your toddlerhood.... WAIT let me prop your #kindlygifted jelly shoes I couldn’t pay for myself to the side just to drop them in there

Keely did a legs walk along the sand...
Beckie does a legs walk along the sand.
Only difference, the size of the thighs. 😁

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.