Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cor I’ve never known someone care so much about changing childminders. He goes 2(!!!!) days a week. If he was there 5 days fair enough but god she’s dragging this out and it’s making her look like a bunny boiler rather than caring sweet woman.

I’ve had a rough time with some family members illness this week and everyone I see her posts I roll my eyes and tell her to duck off. She offers NOTHING at all. No advice, no feel good, no design inspiration. She’s such a self obsessed over bearing woman who dresses her child awfully and flogs him for a free biscuit.

<and breathe> sorry I had to get that off my chest 😂 That last post tipped me over with the beige filter and caption

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ridiculous, rambling, overblown post about the change of childminder.
Get a grip Beckie, your leg hasn't just dropped off.
It's completely discredited by the plug for Next at the end. 😂
Also, why does that child STILL have no hair?

Reactions: 6
Slipping in the next tag did make me chuckle, heartfelt post....just leave it at that, everything in life doesn’t need to be #ad #gifted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Slipping in the next tag did make me chuckle, heartfelt post....just leave it at that, everything in life doesn’t need to be #ad #gifted 🙄
Sadly, my grandmother has just died, my house has been burgled, and my husband has left me....'
Swipe up for this GORGEOUS jumpsuit!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice nothing in that post actually wishing her childminder well with her relocation/next chapter in life? All just how badly it will affect her and her family 🙄

Reactions: 9
Notice nothing in that post actually wishing her childminder well with her relocation/next chapter in life? All just how badly it will affect her and her family 🙄
She's written a card though...
how lovely, thoughtful and kind is that.
🌾🌾🌾👼 😝

Reactions: 1
An hour after our comments, she posts a picture of flowers and a gift for the childminder.
Coincidence is an amazing thing! 😲

Reactions: 2
3 new story posts...all featuring the word 'gorgeous'
Couldn't actually be ar*sed to see what was so gorgeous. 😴
Her use of language drives me crazy. Everything has to be gorgeous or soul warming or "today I did things that made my heart smile" 🤢. Just say you had a good day and duck off. When I used to follow her on tumblr, before she was a "digital creator", she never used language like that (does anyone!?). She's just so false.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her use of language drives me crazy. Everything has to be gorgeous or soul warming or "today I did things that made my heart smile" 🤢. Just say you had a good day and duck off. When I used to follow her on tumblr, before she was a "digital creator", she never used language like that (does anyone!?). She's just so false.
Pretentious is putting it mildly.

Reactions: 4
HEY my child didn't have hair til she was 3 😂😂😂😂😂 i was the exact same haha

Reactions: 1
The way she speaks now makes me want to vom.

• Haha
Just showed my husband this while he was drinking a glass of wine...
He's still coughing it out of his nose.
Screenshot_20200805-214853.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Babe can you just take a pic of me whilst I pose in front of some random people’s houses.”

• Haha
“Babe can you just take a pic of me whilst I pose in front of some random people’s houses.”
It was their day out in Brighton.
Did they wander round the streets, trying to match his outfit....? 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has Adam posted 3 pictures of Indigo, and asked us to pick our favourite?
Is it a competition?
First prize...A years supply of pampas grass.
Second prize...A guided tour for 2 round Beckie's house.
Third prize...Romantic picnic with Adam in a cornfield of your choice.
☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s a mothers talent agency....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Most bleeping stupid thing I’ve heard in my life.

It’s actually “parenting talent agency”. You’d think you’d need a scrap of parenting “talent” to apply!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s a mothers talent agency....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Most bleeping stupid thing I’ve heard in my life.

It’s actually “parenting talent agency”. You’d think you’d need a scrap of parenting “talent” to apply!
She's reached tha absolute pinnacle of deluded narcissism...
Talented at what!? Wearing jumpsuits, begging for freebies? It's parenting clasees she needs, not more fame fantasies.
Somebody should give this agency a heads up on her tattle threads, to alert them to her actual fan base.
(Somebody may 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.