Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she mean thank goodness I’m *not* vegetarian? Or is she literally pretending to be vegetarian for free McDonald’s?!
I thought that’s what she wrote but when I reread it she missed the “not”.
Does she think that people won’t notice that she’s lied?!

Reactions: 2
I thought that’s what she wrote but when I reread it she missed the “not”.
Does she think that people won’t notice that she’s lied?!
I’m thinking it’s probably worded that way on purpose....thinks most people will skim over it and not realise

She’s not bloody vegetarian what the duck is she on about 🤣 coke chicken is her favourite gourmet meal!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A family holiday in Dorset should be a highlight for a mum.
How is it that Beckie's reassurance that she's just as happy as to go to Ibiza, seem to come through gritted teeth. 🤔

A family holiday in Dorset should be a highlight for a mum.
How is it that Beckie's reassurance that she's just as happy as to go to Ibiza, seem to come through gritted teeth. 🤔
I thought her post about holiday was pretty tone deaf actually (even for her) some people scrimp and save all year for a week by a beach in the UK and some, especially this year, can't even manage that. If she was just as happy to go to Christchurch as Ibiza she wouldn't even mention it.

Reactions: 5
I thought her post about holiday was pretty tone deaf actually (even for her) some people scrimp and save all year for a week by a beach in the UK and some, especially this year, can't even manage that. If she was just as happy to go to Christchurch as Ibiza she wouldn't even mention it.
She's gutted, it doesn't fit the narrative at all.
That's why she's posted an old picture of her, thinking she looks hot, in Ibiza. She doesn't mention that that was a freebie mini break, paid for by the salon.
As you say, be bloody grateful, spoiled cow.

Reactions: 5
She's gutted, it doesn't fit the narrative at all.
That's why she's posted an old picture of her, thinking she looks hot, in Ibiza. She doesn't mention that that was a freebie mini break, paid for by the salon.
As you say, be bloody grateful, spoiled cow.
Why doesn’t she mention her child? Is he not going? Her, Adam, sister and sisters kid. Weird not to mention her son even weirder to not take him.

Why doesn’t she mention her child? Is he not going? Her, Adam, sister and sisters kid. Weird not to mention her son even weirder to not take him.
She doesn't like her child. She fakes all this 'come into my arms forever' sh*t...but she doesn't.
She wanted a girl, although she'd have been better off not having any. Loves herself way too much.

Reactions: 3
OMG I just cringed the stories of today with the music over the top 😂😂😂😂😂😂 also some kid shoving popcorn (which is a choking hazard and not advised for toddlers) into her two year olds mouth!!!!!! Wtf again

• Haha
She's so funny, but it's sad she can't see what a complete fool she makes of herself.

Proof!!!! She TOTALLY still obsesses over this thread! Who said the other day her sharing was totally white. I’m shamed for her she is so transparent.
Every time! She then has the audacity to try and educate others. It makes me so cross. She’s an absolute hypocrite.
Beckie has such a sad little life

• Heart
Screenshot_20200802-235456.jpg

Lets sincerely hope that we never have another war, or a situation where men need to defend the weaker elements of society.
They'll be so busy crying in a 'beautiful expression of the heart' and indulging in their fear, whilst being 'soft kind and empathetic' that any enemy would make short work of defeating us.
Possibly just emasculate them altogether, then they can run merrily through fields of wheat, in their beige sleepsuits and backwards baseball caps, and real men can be just a distant memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can't see Keely Busby's response to the Sunday share....
I'm sure it's on it's way. 😊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.