Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting, that with all this current concern regarding child protection on the internet, over the accounts formed by paedophile groups who are watching children. Beckie feels now is the time to expose Indigo playing in the pool...
Natalie Mafi ( Mumma_and_the_brood) has just deleted 700 photos and videos of her kids from her account, due to her findings about this, and will not be featuring them again.
Obviously a real life bandwagon that should be jumped on is not profitable, hey Becks?

Screenshot_20200801-054214.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Interesting, that with all this current concern regarding child protection on the internet, over the accounts formed by paedophile groups who are watching children. Beckie feels now is the time to expose Indigo playing in the pool...
Natalie Mafi ( Mumma_and_the_brood) has just deleted 700 photos and videos of her kids from her account, due to her findings about this, and will not be featuring them again.
Obviously a real life bandwagon that should be jumped on is not profitable, hey Becks?

View attachment 198451
This is so true. I have been reading up a lot about it and it’s actually really scary that there are so many sick pedos lurking about on Instagram. I never knew how much they share pictures on the dark web and how much child trafficking happens. Hundreds of thousands of kids get kidnapped every year from across the world and no UK is no exception. When these mums over share every last detail of their life’s on a public account, they really need to take a step back and think that child safety is no. 1 priority, definitely NOT flaunting their kids around for a couple of freebies. You could easily get Beckie’s home address, these pedos have no shame and hide as fake brands and offer gifting just to get peoples addresses. Some are so desperate for a freebie they give their address out willy nilly. There are some sickos out there, it’s not all rainbows and sunshine I’m afraid, that’s just the reality 😓 It’s just sad ‘mum’ Instagrammmers like Beckie care about their ‘likes’ more than their own children

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is so true. I have been reading up a lot about it and it’s actually really scary that there are so many sick weirdos lurking about on Instagram. I never knew how much they share pictures on the dark web and how much child trafficking happens. Hundreds of thousands of kids get kidnapped every year from across the world and no UK is no exception. When these mums over share every last detail of their life’s on a public account, they really need to take a step back and think that child safety is no. 1 priority, definitely NOT flaunting their kids around for a couple of freebies. You could easily get Beckie’s home address, these weirdos have no shame and hide as fake brands and offer gifting just to get peoples addresses. Some are so desperate for a freebie they give their address out willy nilly. There are some sickos out there, it’s not all rainbows and sunshine I’m afraid, that’s just the reality 😓 It’s just sad ‘mum’ Instagrammmers like Beckie care about their ‘likes’ more than their own children
Beckies follows Natalie, so should have seen this, but obviously 6 more jumpsuits are way more important than her baby's safety.

Reactions: 3
It makes me very sad, i have about 100 followers on my IG and i know every single one of them, lots of them are just family, the world is so frightening

Just got back from holiday and saw her stories about her being in the paddling pool whilst I was there...
My son is about 6 months older than Indigo and I spent my whole holiday surrounded by toys (pool, bathroom, bedroom, living space, kitchen, balcony) but I wouldn’t have it any other way! Very telling when she basically says she can’t relax because of the toys.

Reactions: 2
wait, I didn’t know she was vegetarian?!
Didn’t she used to make Diet Coke chicken? Or something similarly revolting?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made it a couple of weeks ago....and a chicken stir fry....if she was vegetarian we’d all have known about it....although isn’t Keeley Busby?

• Heart

View attachment 198451
I was literally just thinking this. Her a Natalie are "friends" too. Pictures of indigo are the only ones that get a high (ish) number of likes, if she stopped posting him her interaction rate would be even lower and she'd get less free junk.

This is so true. I have been reading up a lot about it and it’s actually really scary that there are so many sick weirdos lurking about on Instagram. I never knew how much they share pictures on the dark web and how much child trafficking happens. Hundreds of thousands of kids get kidnapped every year from across the world and no UK is no exception. When these mums over share every last detail of their life’s on a public account, they really need to take a step back and think that child safety is no. 1 priority, definitely NOT flaunting their kids around for a couple of freebies. You could easily get Beckie’s home address, these weirdos have no shame and hide as fake brands and offer gifting just to get peoples addresses. Some are so desperate for a freebie they give their address out willy nilly. There are some sickos out there, it’s not all rainbows and sunshine I’m afraid, that’s just the reality 😓 It’s just sad ‘mum’ Instagrammmers like Beckie care about their ‘likes’ more than their own children
She bought that house quite recently and posts pictures of it all over Instagram, I expect you could find it on a sold prices search. Showcasing your house on the gram is more important than protecting your child obviously.

• Heart
Does she mean thank goodness I’m *not* vegetarian? Or is she literally pretending to be vegetarian for free McDonald’s?!

Reactions: 7
Does she mean thank goodness I’m *not* vegetarian? Or is she literally pretending to be vegetarian for free McDonald’s?!
I’m just baffled that she feels the need to social media every single damn thing. Like just call up Uber eats like a normal person and say your order was wrong. No need to tweet it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just baffled that she feels the need to social media every single damn thing. Like just call up Uber eats like a normal person and say your order was wrong. No need to tweet it!
Yes but Beckie is special, the voices in her head told her so.
😜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.