Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed your current stream of life quotes Beckie.
I thought it rude not to send one from us tattlers. 😘
Screenshot_20200729-092956.jpg

'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ridiculous thing is that you have to be 13 to have an Instagram account, but your greedy excuse for a mother can plaster you all over hers from birth( the instant of birth in crazy Beckie's case.)
You're absolutely right, it needs regulating asap.
This is true actually. I never thought of it this way before but you’re right. I don’t put my kids up anywhere on my page and my eldest daughters is monitored fully. I control her phone from my phone and she’s unable to delete stuff from her browser history at all

Reactions: 3
Using her twitter to push the Next freebies.
Of her last 10 posts on instagram, 7 have been ads.
What a dreary false way to live for the sake of a few quid and some free clothes.
☹

''His newborn clothes swamped his tiny little body''... Put the poor boy in 'tiny baby' clothes then like I had to, then he wouldn’t have been so 'swamped'

Reactions: 6
Does she actually have head lice?
Majority of posts seem to have her scratching her head.....
😝🦂

• Haha
SERIOUSLY Beckie?!
Have you literally NO embarrassment threashold?
NINE years ago.
Fame hungry doesn't begin to cover it.
Screenshot_20200731-003732.png

• Haha
9 YEARS AGO!!!! 😂🥴 a PA where exactly? God that’s tit fair play 😂😂
Chanz nightclub....which by that name tells you everything you need to know. Wonder if either of them worse socks
I remember them trying hard on TOWIE....can’t think why either of them didn’t have an amazing TV career

• Haha
Apparently, it was a sh*thole back in those days....
Maybe Adam got his forehead bottle scar there? 😁
Screenshot_20200731-115451_Samsung Internet.jpg

Have a baby they said...
Merch it for all it's worth.
Screenshot_20200731-122015_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Embarrassingly desperate when your going back to outfits you wore almost a year ago to *aff link* them...but then again she does *aff link* stuff she doesn’t even own...

I’d love to know how much money she makes from her shameless streams of affiliate links. Bloody annoying. No I do not want your stupid jumpsuit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The next collaboration is so cringe! She thinks she’s made it with this collab doesn’t she 🙈
Ahh, don't be mean..Next must be just gagging for a part time haidresser who lives in a starter home full of tastless free junk to represent them.
(I would throw in the horse teeth, star trek forehead and thunder thighs, but I'm not a witch. 😋)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s loving herself today!!!! Jesus she makes my skin crawl. She’s all about body positivity but when she’s fat she’s poor me now she’s losing her weight she’s LOOK AT me. Yes it’s hot the end! Just call a spade a spade “I think I look hot so here are photos of me thinking I look hot” the end

• Heart
God she’s loving herself today!!!! Jesus she makes my skin crawl. She’s all about body positivity but when she’s fat she’s poor me now she’s losing her weight she’s LOOK AT me. Yes it’s hot the end! Just call a spade a spade “I think I look hot so here are photos of me thinking I look hot” the end
Interesting how the voice has gone back from Hermione Grainger to Stacey from Eastenders. 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.