Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does Beckie get her amazing original style from....?
Just stunning.
😁
Screenshot_20200727-110237.jpg

Reactions: 2
I saw that the main post had been jiggled, but I didn't even bother to look at the second one.
God that's so bloody blatent!
Guys do these look edited to you?? 👀🧐
Dishonest even for her.
I thought you'd 'beaten your demons' Beckie,
Not BLOODY Photoshoped them!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Don’t mind me babz
Just posting this to educate you all as I am the fountain of all knowledge.
I’m only going to share white influences though but yea educate yourselves please.
xo ps loving my legs right now 🦵
Unite against people who Photoshop their legs
Unite against people who use sepia filters
Unite against people who give their children ridiculous names
🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Funny how she’s the one who’s kept quite about all the stuff going around about child safety on the internet like role play/people stealing children’s images etc

oh wait she uses her child to rake in money, sells his privacy for gifted tit and pimps him out endlessly 😬😬😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh I noticed how she shared the black women are more likely to die post

yet only shares white women on her follow train shite 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Funny how she’s the one who’s kept quite about all the stuff going around about child safety on the internet like role play/people stealing children’s images etc

oh wait she uses her child to rake in money, sells his privacy for gifted tit and pimps him out endlessly 😬😬😬😬
He's a cash machine for her, no thought to where those images will end up.
IMO her sister should be bloody careful, the way she photographs that little girl sometimes.
WHY do these 'mothers' risk their children on the internet snake pit?

IMO her sister should be bloody careful, the way she photographs that little girl sometimes.
I hope she’s watches the secrets she keeps.
She needs to get an idea of how dangerous it is!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know but I despise every one of them. Imagine if you look back on your childhood and see your mum selling your childhood for a free pushchair or clothes.
I bet none of them save 20% and stick it in acct for him either if they get paid. It needs to be moderated like child modelling is. It’s disgusting and almost like child labour tbh.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know but I despise every one of them. Imagine if you look back on your childhood and see your mum selling your childhood for a free pushchair or clothes.
I bet none of them save 20% and stick it in acct for him either if they get paid. It needs to be moderated like child modelling is. It’s disgusting and almost like child labour tbh.
The ridiculous thing is that you have to be 13 to have an Instagram account, but your greedy excuse for a mother can plaster you all over hers from birth( the instant of birth in crazy Beckie's case.)
You're absolutely right, it needs regulating asap.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The ridiculous thing is that you have to be 13 to have an Instagram account, but your greedy excuse for a mother can plaster you all over hers from birth( the instant of birth in crazy Beckie's case.)
You're absolutely right, it needs regulating asap.
my mind just baffles like this kid will grow up and his pals will literally are his birth photos the fact his mother was jilted AND how his parents met on tv

sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When you're posting your recycled sugary meaningless quotes Becks, you need to think about what your engagement levels are actually telling you.
It couldn't be more obvious that you bought the bulk of your ' followers' and now the genuine ones are beginning to tire of this false personna, you are actually a shameless copy of Keely Busby in the last post! ( Which is a photo from a month ago.)
Give it up Beckie, have a crack at actually living for yourself and your family, not faceless strangers who couldn't give a tit.
Work for stuff and pay for it yourself, become a grown up, before you become a complete joke.

I so wanted to say something about what he was wearing... dad in a t shirt, mum in shorts, quite a warm day... baby in a jumper and thick jeans and a hat that is protecting... well, duck all.

Let's face it... we all want our kids to be 'cool' and look nice (maybe not for the gram, but for ourselves), but they dont want that. They want comfort and horrendous patterns or pictures of their favourite cartoon characters. I cannot wait for the day that he has a tit fit over wearing a grandad shirt, or refuses to put jeans on... because my love, that time will come very soon and you will find yourself in primark and he will be wearing tracksuit bottoms and paw patrol t shirts before you bloody know it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200728-154345.jpg
We know she reads this thread, but she may have missed herself on awful fashion trends. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.