Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we've said it before, but could some kind company please gift her an iron.
That jumpsuit looks like a rag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Adam now flooding his clothes on a new page....imaginatively titled adamsellsthings
Bet it took them ages to think up that one.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“lots of you asking for a link....” Are we? Or is this just another thinly veiled swipe up promo, but we are trying to be subtle about it. Well it’s not subtle Beggy, every oversized hideous sack you wear you are trying to punt onto your followers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For the love of god. NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR STUPID JUMPSUIT AND CAN YOU GUYS NOT EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR SON WITHOUT A PHONE IN YOUR HAND?
Put your phones down, do something as a family without recording it. Focus on each other and your child, not pressing record on Instagram stories.

I used to like her but she has lost all personality and has become so shallow, fake, bland and one dimensional it’s unreal.
Give
It
Up
PLEASE!

I can smell the desperation to be an instamum through the screen.
It stinks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of god. NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR STUPID JUMPSUIT AND CAN YOU GUYS NOT EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR SON WITHOUT A PHONE IN YOUR HAND?
Put your phones down, do something as a family without recording it. Focus on each other and your child, not pressing record on Instagram stories.

I used to like her but she has lost all personality and has become so shallow, fake, bland and one dimensional it’s unreal.
Give
It
Up
PLEASE!

I can smell the desperation to be an instamum through the screen.
It stinks
This!!

I have followed her for years and her page used to be full of personality and was just about fashion (no bloody smock dresses) and her life. Now every square is beige; ironically a colour she was so desperate to get out of house!

I switch from feeling a bit sad for her, being an 'influencer' is obviously messing with her mental health but seemingly no one in her life is protecting her from this and allow her to continue presumably for all the free lunches and junk. Not to mention her bazar relationships with her husband and mother. To thinking she is grabby and duplicitous. I'm certain she once posted a story saying how awful these crocs sandals were when her mum was trying them on. A few weeks later she posted an ad for the exact same sandals (to be fair they are actually awful and no fashion-concious young woman would be seen dead in them). Then she talks about how many offers she turns down because she wants to be authentic.

Reactions: 9
This!!

I have followed her for years and her page used to be full of personality and was just about fashion (no bloody smock dresses) and her life. Now every square is beige; ironically a colour she was so desperate to get out of house!

I switch from feeling a bit sad for her, being an 'influencer' is obviously messing with her mental health but seemingly no one in her life is protecting her from this and allow her to continue presumably for all the free lunches and junk. Not to mention her bazar relationships with her husband and mother. To thinking she is grabby and duplicitous. I'm certain she once posted a story saying how awful these crocs sandals were when her mum was trying them on. A few weeks later she posted an ad for the exact same sandals (to be fair they are actually awful and no fashion-concious young woman would be seen dead in them). Then she talks about how many offers she turns down because she wants to be authentic.
I don't think she needs 'protecting' she's doing this to herself, it's Indigo who should be protected imo, from the toxic environment she shoves him into on Instagram.
I agree with you that her marriage is creepy, and her mother seems downright peculiar, but it's Beckie who dementedly puts her life( or a false image of it) in the public domain, and then plays the victim when she is called out.
She, and/or Adam, want as much free stuff and attention as possible and I believe they deserve each other.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t realise her mate Keely Busby is also a hairdresser....
I thought it was her husband who was the hair dresser didn’t realise she was as well! I guess she was a stay at home mum

This!!

I call bullshit on her entire profile!!! She doesn’t know who she is!

Just a thought...
If Adam has recently 'lost weight' wouldn't it make sense to have some of his revolting suits altered instead of trying to sell them?
Or is the 'Head of Pentawards' actually hard up?
🤔

Reactions: 2
I find it odd that they sell their clothes on insta. Fair enough if it’s really expensive stuff, but topshop tat?!
I would say that as a family we aren’t as well of as the Ryan’s (because I can’t afford to drop £50 on a hideous dress every week). But I wouldn’t dream of trying to sell my old clothes online. I donate them to the charity shop or give my kids old clothes to friends and neighbors with younger children.
I don’t know it just seems greedy to me considering they don’t seem to be struggling for money, both work and get numerous freebies 🤷‍♀️.

I find it odd that they sell their clothes on insta. Fair enough if it’s really expensive stuff, but topshop tat?!
I would say that as a family we aren’t as well of as the Ryan’s (because I can’t afford to drop £50 on a hideous dress every week). But I wouldn’t dream of trying to sell my old clothes online. I donate them to the charity shop or give my kids old clothes to friends and neighbors with younger children.
I don’t know it just seems greedy to me considering they don’t seem to be struggling for money, both work and get numerous freebies 🤷‍♀️.
I don't think she actually pays for the hideous dresses.
I've never seen either of them donate anything. The idea seems to be, get as much as possible free, and then sell it when you're fed up with it, or run out of wardrobe space.

Reactions: 3
Also if she sells on insta there are no fees and can add ridiculous postage charges....would love to know how much she actually pays to post some of those items....guessing it’s not nearly £5....then can pocket the rest

• Sick
Reactions: 3
it is very peculiar.... also the wedding dress is still up for sale when it could have been donated to a bride to be years ago and made someone less fortunate happy.... but of course then Beggy wouldnt have gotten money for it and thats all that counts, isnt it :cautious:
Thats just sad but imo in their minds they consider themselves so great that OF COURSE people (fans !) will flock to buy their tacky second hand 💩

Reactions: 6
it is very peculiar.... also the wedding dress is still up for sale when it could have been donated to a bride to be years ago and made someone less fortunate happy.... but of course then Beggy wouldnt have gotten money for it and thats all that counts, isnt it :cautious:
Thats just sad but imo in their minds they consider themselves so great that OF COURSE people (fans !) will flock to buy their tacky second hand 💩
Someone suggested earlier in the thread, that she could donate it to 'Babies Born Asleep' who make them into little gowns.
Wonderful idea, but of course, not currently trending and no money in it for her. 🙄

Has her selling page been deleted? I can’t find it.
Wanted to go and have a look at the wedding dress 😂

Is it me or I would find it so weird if my husband was just chilling at home in suit trousers and a t shirt

Get yourself some joggers man or even some jeans

And also the montage of the child running through the grass with his hat perched to the side and baggy jeans he looks like he should be in an artisan coffee shop drinking a espresso 😂

• Haha
Is it me or I would find it so weird if my husband was just chilling at home in suit trousers and a t shirt

Get yourself some joggers man or even some jeans

And also the montage of the child running through the grass with his hat perched to the side and baggy jeans he looks like he should be in an artisan coffee shop drinking a espresso 😂
He's going to rebel so hard against those weird parents once he hits teenage.

Keely Busby yesterday.
Screenshot_20200706-171128.jpg

Beckie today.
Screenshot_20200706-171228.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.