Life of Beckie #2 Greedy Needy Mrs. Ryan. Never Famous, Always Tryin'.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it looks as though a #gifted sofa may be on the way.
Apparently, the only place for the pink chaise lounge 'is the tip'.
There's places called 'Charity Shops' Beckie.
Ya dig?

Reactions: 1
Her story...

literally looks the exact same except grass has been cut and the rooms have furniture. WHY is she so deluded. Has she had a traumatic childhood or something? Was she bullied? Surely something has triggered this side of her. It’s honestly not normal.

Reactions: 3
Her story...

literally looks the exact same except grass has been cut and the rooms have furniture. WHY is she so deluded. Has she had a traumatic childhood or something? Was she bullied? Surely something has triggered this side of her. It’s honestly not normal.
I have a theory, but I'm keeping shtum.
🤐

Her house is a disaster, instead of actually focusing on each room and spending their money and time investing in the house, they’ve done it all on the cheap, accepted whatever is #gifted and it just looks a mess, nothing goes it’s all just so random and wannabe!

Reactions: 6
Her house is a disaster, instead of actually focusing on each room and spending their money and time investing in the house, they’ve done it all on the cheap, accepted whatever is #gifted and it just looks a mess, nothing goes it’s all just so random and wannabe!
I think it looks like quite a nice Oxfam shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So it looks as though a #gifted sofa may be on the way.
Apparently, the only place for the pink chaise lounge 'is the tip'.
There's places called 'Charity Shops' Beckie.
Ya dig?
The random pink chaise is staying....it’s the manky rug that’s going.....freebie incoming obviously

Reactions: 3
It’s crazy how naive people are! Why make a post and take a pic with house number, bedroom numbers, area and date sold?! So easy to find address

Reactions: 4
I actually prefer the before video..... It’s also given me a weird flash back about some obesession with cat piss stained floors that happened around the magnolia colour wall repaint, is that right? Or did I dream it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That spoon is simply divine, I just have to buy one.
😐

So sad that my mother in law never sees a gold spoon with a bee on and thinks of me...
🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
4049325B-91D9-4DF0-A669-61E431DBD5C3.jpeg
CCD3F0FE-ED16-4566-8844-E10CD9106CF0.jpeg

‘It’s Dermologica’ and the extreme filter you’ve used for the photo. She does appear to have good skin to be fair - but it’s so annoying that she claims is just a bit of tinted moisturiser and Dermologica when you can see how heavily edited this photo is!

Reactions: 6
this time she’s right it’s dermalogica 😬
But agree that image is so heavily edited you wouldn’t know it was down to good skin care

Reactions: 5
I make no apologies for this, and any sjw who tries to call me a racist had better not.
People such as Adam Ryan, a white man pushing 40, are deliberately and with malicious intent, throwing petrol on this current problem in the U.S and it's him and his armchair keyboard warriors who have managed to import it to Britain, whilst taking zero risks themselves.
Adam, you and your idiot like have David Dorns blood on your hands, and they'll be a lot more if you don't stop stirring. We all know you're simply on the bandwagon, but that doesn't make what you're doing any less irresponsible and downright dangerous.
Maybe your east end roots have given you a gudge against the police, but there's black people trying to stop this and mend the situation, while fools like you sit back and fan the flames.
Screenshot_20200616-083105.jpg

Reactions: 1
Her latest post makes me want to bleeping vom. Romanticising Covid. Even for the thousands upon thousands of people who haven’t lost their lives or livelihoods, myself included, it’s still been mentally and emotionally draining. It’s more like having 3 kids at home all the time, throwing tit fits while I’m trying to work, making the whole house a tip and driving me mental, wishing I could be anywhere but home with them but at the same time wishing I could see my extended loved ones. I don’t think I’ve ever screamed or threatened as much in my life and, far from being dazed by it, my kids have just accepted it. I don’t know what’s more worrying. And I know that not everyone’s experience is the same as mine but I reckon it’s 1000 times more relatable than Becks and her bleeping floaty dresses and meadow walks.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh God yes, sod Covid, the current riots etc. This IS truly hearbreaking. Poor poor woman, what an awful life changing blow.
Screenshot_20200616-150603.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.