Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about the rules in England’s but isn’t it a LEGAL requirement to wear a mask in hairdressers? Can’t believe her dad let her film herself flaunting the rules in his salon whilst he was doing her hair
It isn’t compulsory in England for the client to wear mask in hairdressers but it’s definitely irresponsible

I’m not being funny but how do these brands pick the influencers that they work with? On her YouTube she is advertising Molly Maes mermaid waver. Molly Mae sells it enough herself without having to get random low level influencers to promote it! I really don’t see the point 😂

Reactions: 3
She’ll be in for a big shock when she sees the realistic drug scene in Manchester, nobody gets dressed up and goes to the places she thinks. She’s in for a rude awakening. I take bets on her quitting and moving home within a year, which I obviously hope she doesn’t.
Don’t get me wronggggg the girl annoys the tit out of me, but i don’t really get why sooo many people have said on here ‘she’ll be in for a shock at uni’ etc? In my eyes she’s in the same boat as all students going to uni? They’re probs all in for a shock? ‘Nobody gets dressed up and goes to the places she thinks’ - how do we know what she thinks 😂 Obviously in notts the clubs are more dressy (the ones she goes to) so she dresses up but i don’t think that means she isn’t aware that it’ll be diff at uni (or she is aware and will just wear what she wants to anyway??). Like she’s hardly gonna post on her story ‘can’t wait to see the realistic drug scene in Manchester!’. I know this sounds a lot like i’m defending her which 99% of the time i wouldnt but i just rly do not get why people always say this stuff lol

Reactions: 10
Don’t get me wronggggg the girl annoys the tit out of me, but i don’t really get why sooo many people have said on here ‘she’ll be in for a shock at uni’ etc? In my eyes she’s in the same boat as all students going to uni? They’re probs all in for a shock? ‘Nobody gets dressed up and goes to the places she thinks’ - how do we know what she thinks 😂 Obviously in notts the clubs are more dressy (the ones she goes to) so she dresses up but i don’t think that means she isn’t aware that it’ll be diff at uni (or she is aware and will just wear what she wants to anyway??). Like she’s hardly gonna post on her story ‘can’t wait to see the realistic drug scene in Manchester!’. I know this sounds a lot like i’m defending her which 99% of the time i wouldnt but i just rly do not get why people always say this stuff lol
I think people mean in terms of where she’ll be living, what her daily life will be like etc. Student accommodation can be dreary and it’s seems as though she’s left it very last minute to sort somewhere so she’ll get what’s left. When I moved out to uni for two years it was the worst two years of my life lol, of course it’s different for everyone but it’s 100% not what you’d expect or as glamorous as she’s expecting

Reactions: 7
I cannot see his living in halls at all 🤣 And if she did it would be such a shock to her system. Didn’t she say she already has friends who are going to uni in Manc? Maybe she is trying to organise flat/house sharing with them?
I would pay to see her live in halls for a week. Un emptied bins, mouldy milk, someone doing a line off the dining table, fire alarms at 5am, camper van size wet rooms, noisy flat mates who don’t think the sun shines out her arse, someone doing a key on the sofa. First year uni is mad she wouldn’t cope. People go to lectures drunk in hoodies with no makeup and wear trainers, jeans and a nice top on nights out.

She won’t go to the SU or student places anyway, she probably won’t make proper friends at uni seeing as she’ll be trying to act boujee and eat out at expensive places all the time

Has she ever mentioned what she will be studying at uni btw, or what she wants to do with her degree. Would be quite interesting to know.
She’s doing history of art but I reckon she’ll either drop out after first year, transfer back home, or do the degree but do youtube full time anyway

Reactions: 7

I tell you now, Manchester student accommodation is of really really poor quality and fallowfield (the student area) just is NOT what I expected when I first moved to Manchester - lots of burglaries, huge drug scene, very very casual. It will be a shock to her. No one said it won’t be a shock to anyone else, but that would be because this is thread about Lidia specifically

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think she’s in for a shock going to uni.
Honestly!! I think she thinks she’s going to have a whole Elle Woods moment but she’s in for a huge shock over how different it is and extremely hard

Reactions: 3
I tell you now, Manchester student accommodation is of really really poor quality and fallowfield (the student area) just is NOT what I expected when I first moved to Manchester - lots of burglaries, huge drug scene, very very casual. It will be a shock to her. No one said it won’t be a shock to anyone else, but that would be because this is thread about Lidia specifically
This is exactly what I meant, the whole vibe of Manchester as a student is not what she is expecting. I should know this as I’m still living here after going to uni there. I hope she does go, have fun and enjoy Manchester, I just really can’t imagine her getting into true student life, Fallowfield, house parties etc as she will be too busy posing in the 1 or 2 “bougie” clubs here.

Reactions: 2
I'd actually really like her to do something with her content about her degree - like I know she hasn't started yet but History of Art is quite niche is it?? I might be wrong but it just seems quite a random choice so I'd like to hear more about how she chose it, what interests her etc. All she's seemed to have said so far is 'yeah me and mum just looove going to like old houses like chatsworth' haha
She claims to have all these interests but then all we see is her watching gossip girl, going out, baking - don't get me wrong haha I love gossip girl, halloumi and a night out as much as the next gal but would love to see a variation in her cOnTEnt

I'd actually really like her to do something with her content about her degree - like I know she hasn't started yet but History of Art is quite niche is it?? I might be wrong but it just seems quite a random choice so I'd like to hear more about how she chose it, what interests her etc. All she's seemed to have said so far is 'yeah me and mum just looove going to like old houses like chatsworth' haha
She claims to have all these interests but then all we see is her watching gossip girl, going out, baking - don't get me wrong haha I love gossip girl, halloumi and a night out as much as the next gal but would love to see a variation in her cOnTEnt
I think she’s said in a video before something like she wanted to do a different course at a dif uni but didn’t get the grades and then she got into Manchester but they didn’t have the course she wanted?? I can’t remember 100% but she’s defo mentioned it somewhere before.

Reactions: 1
Granted, i guess because every single student who goes to uni is in for a shock, i just don’t rly get why people make such a point of saying so on here 😂 like it’s genuinely been repeated about 10 times now haha. each to their own tho obviously

Reactions: 4
Granted, i guess because every single student who goes to uni is in for a shock, i just don’t rly get why people make such a point of saying so on here 😂 like it’s genuinely been repeated about 10 times now haha. each to their own tho obviously
Because it’s a thread about Lidia? And each time she posts something ignorant like how AWFUL her day is because she couldn’t find something to wear in a room full of clothes she’s been gifted it puts back into light how she is not ready for the shift that is student life. It’s a thread about Lidia, if you don’t like people talking about Lidia this probably isn’t the place for you to be reading

Reactions: 9
New member defending her 🧐

I wouldn't say every student is though. The majority of students don't have a glamorous influencer lifestyle where they feel soooo much stress from choosing an outfit. They understand that uni is going to be a lot of work. Lidia has already shown she finds minor tasks stressful and she's had a massive break from having to do any work with her gap year.

Reactions: 5
Because it’s a thread about Lidia? And each time she posts something ignorant like how AWFUL her day is because she couldn’t find something to wear in a room full of clothes she’s been gifted it puts back into light how she is not ready for the shift that is student life. It’s a thread about Lidia, if you don’t like people talking about Lidia this probably isn’t the place for you to be reading
You misunderstand me. Obviously i’m aware it’s a thread about Lidia 😂😂

New member defending her 🧐
New member cause i forgot my password to my previous 2 accounts lol. I’ve been on tattle for like 1.5 years now. Although admittedly i love sophia & cinzia (as do most people who lurk on their/lidia’s thread in my opinion). As i said, she does many things that annoy me, eg editing her pics beyond belief - being in for a shock at uni ,however, is just not one of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4