Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious how she’ll find nights out and the balance. Considering not having 3 outfits for 1 day is stressful for her... bc I’m at uni but in Birmingham and going out in first year is common but it’s more of a jeans and top thing and u tend to wear the same basic stuff bc u go out lots. I think she’s more used to really fancy ones but at uni people go for the cheap student nights. Obviously won’t be much clubbing till new year possibly but I still think the going out vibe will be kept really cheap and basic whatever it is. She clearly likes baking and stuff so granted she’s gets decent flat mates she’ll probably look after herself alright.

Reactions: 1
I think one of the biggest shocks of being a student would be that she can’t afford to do her food shop at marks and Spencer’s... but then again she does seem to have more money then sense

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lidia will not face the usual struggles that a student has to deal with like money is a huge one so I think she'll be fine. The only thing is if she makes friends who obviously arent influencers so they may struggle to keep up with her lifestyle such as eating out at fancy places etc.

Reactions: 11
Lidia will not face the usual struggles that a student has to deal with like money is a huge one so I think she'll be fine. The only thing is if she makes friends who obviously arent influencers so they may struggle to keep up with her lifestyle such as eating out at fancy places etc.
I think economically shell 100% be fine, but I think the best part of uni is the lifestyle and the friends you make and I think her “influencer” life will isolate her slightly. At Man Met it’s slightly more like that, but uni of is very different. She’s not even going to halls so making new friends will already be a lot trickier!

Reactions: 5
Lidia is such a beg, harry joswey (too hot to handle) follows sophia and cinzia on instagram cause of the podcast, they seem like they're friends and occasionally like eachother's posts but lidia goes and likes every one of his photos and I just know she's probably expecting a follow from him just because he follows her sister. She tries so hard to be one of the cool influencers but she is actually just a carbon copy of cinzia with no personality and less looks, sorry to be harsh but I think she's the most average looking girl who's overhyped

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I know people think she edits her body, but you must give her and cinzia credit. They both have hip dips, and I’ve never seen an influencer show them off and make them normal. As someone who has them I’ve Ben really insecure until Lidia and cinzia posted bikini pics, and I’m glad they’re doing that!

Reactions: 5
1 who would want a phone case with her name on and 2 why release a product that puts her in direct competition with her sister?

Reactions: 11
Anyone know if she’s going to Manchester Met or Uni of Manchester?

I can’t belive she’s bringing out phone cases she’s so predictable. Anything her sister does she copies😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know if she’s going to Manchester Met or Uni of Manchester?
Uni of I believe! there’s such a difference between the two the whole vibe is different between them I have noticed! I think she will probably find friends from MMU as there’s more girls there that are probably on her level if that makes sense as opposed to UOM having more of the typical British uni girl vibe or the international students (I hope this makes sense it hard to explain what I’m saying haha)

Reactions: 4