Lidia Baylis-Zullo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t people just stay at home still or at least in their area?! Dorset has been such a safe zone for a while now but because people keep coming to our beaches and going to bloody Durdle door and lulworth cove! I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a second spike just because some influencers want to get selfies there for their “gram” it’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
Why can’t people just stay at home still or at least in their area?! Dorset has been such a safe zone for a while now but because people keep coming to our beaches and going to bloody Durdle door and lulworth cove! I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a second spike just because some influencers want to get selfies there for their “gram” it’s ridiculous!
Omg this! And it’s not like she’s stayed in she’s eating out every night, out for drinks, shopping, hair dressers, taking trains and stayed in the tree house and Manchester. I know restrictions have eased slightly but it makes me uncomfortable for some reason 😂

Reactions: 7
lidia wearing cinzia’s green dress, god get an identity of your own
Wtf like I get that they're sisters and share things.. but being an INFLUENCER and if you're following both girls you're seeing everything twice. Lidia is copying and pasting everythinggggg Cinzia does and its getting annoying. Lets be real she doesn't make it look half as good as Cinzia does.

Plus that green dress looks vile on her. She tried :)

Reactions: 8
Sisters copy each other and it’s normal but Lidia takes it that bit too far, she’s such a beg.

Did anyone else use to really like her channel? I enjoyed her A Level video, thought it was refreshing how she cared about going to uni unlike S&C, enjoyed her vlogs at her friends unis as they were very normal, first year uni vibes. Now she’s so bland and dull 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Cinzia does a mini vlog for TikTok. Lidia does a mini vlog for TikTok 😂😂
Omg right!! My little sister copies me with a lot of things but now we’re in our early 20’s It has stopped so Lidia copying everything her sister does right down to a very very similar TikTok just seem so so childish to me

Reactions: 2
Omg right!! My little sister copies me with a lot of things but now we’re in our early 20’s It has stopped so Lidia copying everything her sister does right down to a very very similar TikTok just seem so so childish to me
She has no personality traits other than being Cinzia’s sister, eating halloumi and being half Italian

Reactions: 17
lidia even copies the way sophia and cinzia do their instagram stories...

Reactions: 4
On the Sophia and Cinzia thread lots of people spoke about their experiences with them ... has anyone met or seen Lidia around? What was she like?

Reactions: 6
Never met her but she seems like the type of girl to give you dirty looks for dancing and having a laugh on a night out. The type to proper barge passed you in the toilets so she can get an insta pic

Reactions: 15
Never met her but she seems like the type of girl to give you dirty looks for dancing and having a laugh on a night out. The type to proper barge passed you in the toilets so she can get an insta pic
Like the type of girl who bangs and kicks on the toilet door when you’re inside the toilet having a heart to heart with your bestie, coz she thinks she owns the place 😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Lidia and Cinzia are way rougher than they’d like you to think from their YT & insta. You see glimpses of it in their vids. They become pure notts

Reactions: 9
Lidia and Cinzia are way rougher than they’d like you to think from their YT & insta. You see glimpses of it in their vids. They become pure notts
precious little lidia with her baby voice being rough? she could neverrrr

Are you joking? They’re from Carlton/Bridgeford which is as middle class as you can get in Notts 😂 I’m from St Ann’s for reference lmao

Reactions: 3