Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hot take- Olivia edits her pictures as much as Lidia does. They deffo use the same app.
I have started to see this more than ever. Olivia is a pretty girl who again like Lidia I don't think needs to edit but her uploads do look like she heavily edits her face in pictures by using faceapp. It always looks doll like, just edited and everything cute and petite. I think the thing is like others have said she could maybe say it's makeup and it could well be, but Lidia can't hide behind saying anything when she's made herself half her original size, angles won't cut it as an explanation.

Reactions: 3
It's so funny how Lidia takes 3-5 business days to post pics while her friends post on a regular basis when away...she must have a back log of pics to edit, what a sad life to live😂😂

Reactions: 13
Stop I thought these were the before of her finally getting them dissolved and redone 🤢 any good practitioner would recommend her not to put more in. Looks disgusting
oh my GOD same!!! I literally thought there is no way this is an ad for that clinic's work, it has to be them re-doing someone else's botched job

This is actually shockingly bad they look foul

Reactions: 1
yikes!!!!
I honestly thought this was her showing that she had an allergic reaction in those screenshots 😳🫢 ( I've put the video below because why tf does she stare into the camera😂)

It has to be the same place as it's based in Nottingham...they look the same as Cinzia's at their worse, absolutely vile look like a swollen vag lips🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I am quite shocked they go to someone with only 1200 followers, with all the money they have surely they could afford someone with a better rep. That woman’s Instagram is dead, no interaction and not one of the girls follow her?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I honestly thought this was her showing that she had an allergic reaction in those screenshots 😳🫢 ( I've put the video below because why tf does she stare into the camera😂)

It has to be the same place as it's based in Nottingham...they look the same as Cinzia's at their worse, absolutely vile look like a swollen vag lips🤢

omg they actually look like a vulva im crying

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So after watching Lidia's new vlog....I can see how Lidia might compare herself to her friends constantly.

Olivia has a banging body (even tho she was sucking in for dear life alot of the time😂), If I was already insecure then see photos / footage of use together I would feel a way... but in the sense that I'd want to workout & build that body for myself instead of just editing my pics🙃

Also Lidia showing she has other friends...have any of them mentioned her severe editing or are they also enabling the behaviour too👀

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.