Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
doesn't even look like sophia was at lidia's bday ... further proof she can't stand her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said in the vlog she bought her own balloons from the card factory! And probably forced Cinz and her mum to go to afternoon tea 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She said in the vlog she bought her own balloons from the card factory! And probably forced Cinz and her mum to go to afternoon tea 😂
The whole video was giving forced 😫😂 and the way her friends just seem to do it because it’s her birthday but I’m sure they don’t want to be filmed and be in the moment - well more like Olivia. She used the excuse of just holding the camera to record and not be in it lol But ummmm as long as she enjoyed her bday ? Lol In a couple of years and she looks back at that video - I wonder if she’s going to cringe … because I sure did. Even Cinzia was like “relax” when she mentioned being 23 and how weird it feels to be that age or whatever she was saying (it didn’t make any sense)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never known anyone to go so over the top for their 23rd bday? And to buy your own cake, balloons and ‘dj’ it yourself, cringe 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The bleeping floor length gown for her 23rd bday, she must be the biggest narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like a 14 year old birthday party 🤣 pretty sure her dad was in the background too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's genuinely wants everyone to like her even by force, she clearly didn't get put in her place enough when she was younger 💀🙄

Her Parties always remind me of the first house party you'd throw when your parents go away, her music taste & behaviour gives mini dress & socks on soggy carpet vibes 😂

Also not her fully showing the view from Cinzia's Notts flat...if I didn't know where she lived before I do now!

Last edited:
Does she not feel embarrassed editing herself a flat stomach in a bikini? I literally shook my head and exited instagram lmao

The people who've seen her in real life must have a right laugh looking at her insta

Reactions: 18
26F04112-57D9-4F5B-BBCC-1119436E881B.jpeg

The face app is so pronounced that she’s giving herself almost like a mustache look

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but her party looked so so so boring I would rather sit at home and watch corrie with my mum and dad it looked that dead 😭

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but her party looked so so so boring I would rather sit at home and watch corrie with my mum and dad it looked that dead 😭
I thought it was going to be pre’s to a club or something, can’t believe that was the full nights plans. They’ve just got her laptop on and some disco lights it looks so boring

Reactions: 2
IMG_8683.jpeg

who does she think she's fooling with the blurred & wonky concrete next to her stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2431281

who does she think she's fooling with the blurred & wonky concrete next to her stomach
Wooow this is so bad🫢 like we didn't just watch her bday vlog that shows her actual body recently...she clearly has a stomach & love handles (not a bad thing), just there's no way posing all of a sudden makes it all disappear🤦🏽‍♀️

Also who is Lidia to talk about wanting a guy that's good looking etc when she can't even admit she fakes her whole appearance on socials🙄 Her tit is literally hanging out the bottom of her Bikini top...that's not cute she's just wearing an ill fitting Bikini don't get why she doesn't just size up!

Last edited:
Wooow this is so bad🫢 like we didn't just watch her bday vlog that shows her actual body recently...she clearly has a stomach & love handles (not a bad thing), just there's no way posing all of a sudden makes it all disappear🤦🏽‍♀️

Also who is Lidia to talk about wanting a guy that's good looking etc when she can't even admit she fakes her whole appearance on socials🙄 Her tit is literally hanging out the bottom of her Bikini top...that's not cute she's just wearing an ill fitting Bikini don't get why she doesn't just size up!

If her friend sucked in anymore she’d combust

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hot take- Olivia edits her pictures as much as Lidia does. They deffo use the same app.
This is why her friends can't really say anything because they use it too, the only thing is with Olivia & Maddie there's not much of a difference from alot of their pics & them irl. Sometimes it's obvious but alot of the time it seems to be minor adjustments yet they still look like themselves.

This is probs another reason why Lidia justifies her editing even when it's wayyyyy worse than them, she literally creates a whole new person in every post & removes half of her body from photos but will say people hate on her for no reason & other people do it so why can't she

Reactions: 7
This is why her friends can't really say anything because they use it too, the only thing is with Olivia & Maddie there's not much of a difference from alot of their pics & them irl. Sometimes it's obvious but alot of the time it seems to be minor adjustments yet they still look like themselves.

This is probs another reason why Lidia justifies her editing even when it's wayyyyy worse than them, she literally creates a whole new person in every post & removes half of her body from photos but will say people hate on her for no reason & other people do it so why can't she

I think a lot of it with olivia and maddie is makeup. Not saying they don't edit at all but we have seen them without makeup in lidias vlogs and they look the same as their pics minus makeup imo. Their bodies also look the same as their pics in vlogs too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.