Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why doesn't she just make a milkshake lol she might as well be drinking one....i'm so confused how she thinks drinking that is gonna help her lose weight
Because she thinks by drinking a protein shake it makes her healthy even if it's 1000cals each time & she doesn't even burn half of that at the gym in a week 🙃🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Tbf to Lidia her genetics are clearly against her. She’s very short and stout and everyone in her family is on the bigger side (not shaming anyone I’m just saying objectively) - and I don’t think Cinzia is “big” but she is definitely predisposed to be curvier rather than stick thin. So Lidia will have to work harder plus she’s like 5ft so even just the optics of gaining a little weight will work worse on her frame than someone taller. We all know her editing is crazy, but she should just accept she’s never going to be super skinny.

I just know all her dating app pics are from her insta so how does she not feel embarrassed rocking up to a date looking like a whole different person?!

Reactions: 20
Lol she's back to her protein shakes...I'm sorry but with the amount of exercise she probably does n the food she eats she really doesn't need that much protein / such a calorie dence drink, I had a look at the website to see the serving size & I'm pretty sure she doubles it😳🤦🏽‍♀️

If your goal is to lose weight / tone up protein shakes are pointless if you aren't properly working out & eating right to put the extra protein to use🤷🏽‍♀️
i feel like she's convinced herself proteins shakes are healthy cos it's associated with the gym :ROFLMAO: she needs to chill out with drinking them though, should be a twice a week thing max imo. and definitely not double it.

Reactions: 8
Her baby voice and do you know what I mean 100 times makes it difficult for me to sit through her vlogs.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Suuuuper late to post on the thread relating to her honest life update vid but just watched it and what doesn't she understand about going out and getting a graduate job in the real world after university like most of her peers will be doing if they don't stay on and do a masters or pgce???

I actually cannot breathe like what do guys think when she turns up for a date I'm cryinggg
At this point I don't think she would go on a date unless they met in person organically, otherwise that would be a set up for embarrassment.

Imagine he has only seen her instagram, she shows up & reveals her true form...there's a high chance he will :

1) Leave as soon as he sees her
2) Ghosts her after the date
3) Tries to take advantage of the situation for a shag then ghost

It would be lovely if he liked her for her personality & wasn't fussed about appearance but I highly doubt he will stick it out n continue dating her / make things official with how drastically different she looks on her Instagram compared to IRL.

Reactions: 6
I went to a nice restaurant with a friend last week, we took some pictures of eachother and mine were horrendous!
I used faceapp to see if I could fix any, when I was happy with one I showed it to my friend to ask her opinion and she said "No hate but that looks nothing like you"
I looked at it again and she was so right 😂
I'd actually of been embarrassed if she hadn't said anything and I'd have posted it when I looked back later. (Also MORTIFIED if anyone else had pointed it out)
Real friends will tell you the truth and when it's the TRUTH you can't have a strop about it. If the pictures aren't good just don't upload them 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
it really shows how selfish she is when ciniza posts every year about the present she's given her for her birthday and then you watch cinizas birthday vlog and lidia gets her nothing 💀

Reactions: 21
it really shows how selfish she is when ciniza posts every year about the present she's given her for her birthday and then you watch cinizas birthday vlog and lidia gets her nothing 💀
I think this everytime! Fair enough she was a student for 3 years which can drain alot of money but she still could afford holidays, new clothes, hair & nails etc which is more than your average student. Yet she can't spend abit of money on her sisters...

She genuinely thinks the world revolves around Phlegm Grem Juanita 🙄

Reactions: 16
Its sad it'll take her forever to upload her bday pics not because she's living in the moment but because she's editing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.