Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donโ€™t even need to say anything about this๐Ÿ’€
NO-ONEโ€™S body is like this. Itโ€™s super odd. Like she doesnโ€™t seem to smooth her belly (note: nothing wrong with a belly I have one and have finally accepted it at my grand old age๐Ÿ˜‚) but then she nips in her arms/waist/legs which is just a really odd choice to me. Doesnโ€™t look right! Plus that dress is criminal. Looks like she was playing a hen party game where you had to make the best dress out of tin foil.
Then we see clips of her in videos like the one above and her shape is COMPLETLEY different. People who are fooled by her editing baffle me because itโ€™s clear as bloody day.

Reactions: 2
thats so crazy how you can do that! your so right though
Honestly it was far too easy, downloaded Facetune & used 3 tools only took like 4mins.

Obvs if I wanted it to be less obvious might of taken 10mins but still, just shows how accessible editing software is these days.

By the end I had completely forgotten what the original looked like even in a short space of time till I compared them so can only imagine that by the time Lidia is finished editing she genuinely thinks it's not that bad & only minor tweaks were made๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 8
um whos this?
Nooooo wtf ๐Ÿคฃ it's actually kind of infuriating that she posts pictures like this & will probably have people telling her how good she looks like gullible idiots ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

I genuinely couldn't keep my mouth shut if I was the person taking the picture then saw what she actually posted...we all know her entire side profile has been edited to duck ALSO why is one tit huge in comparison to the other, clearly cinching in her waist was a fail๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™ƒ

Reactions: 7
Let's see what Lidia does or gets Cinzia for her bday, she makes her own all about her and wants everyone else to, but doesn't return the favour.

Reactions: 4
that poster girl outfit was hanging on by a thread. Girl youโ€™re in PARIS, not bleeping china white in manc on a Saturday night.. behave pls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.