Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after watching Lidia's new vlog....I can see how Lidia might compare herself to her friends constantly.

Olivia has a banging body (even tho she was sucking in for dear life alot of the timeπŸ˜‚), If I was already insecure then see photos / footage of use together I would feel a way... but in the sense that I'd want to workout & build that body for myself instead of just editing my picsπŸ™ƒ

Also Lidia showing she has other friends...have any of them mentioned her severe editing or are they also enabling the behaviour tooπŸ‘€
The other friends are definitely Olivia’s friends and Lidia has tagged along

Reactions: 1
Bored so looked on her depop to see whst sizes she buys clothes 🀣 most off them aremedium or a 12 tbf, but they are stretch or the ones new with tags , but these are 16 and said not true to size , so does that mean she is a 16 , even tho she edits herself to a 6???!?!? Crazy (nothing wrong with size 16 i am that myself )

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bored so looked on her depop to see whst sizes she buys clothes 🀣 most off them aremedium or a 12 tbf, but they are stretch or the ones new with tags , but these are 16 and said not true to size , so does that mean she is a 16 , even tho she edits herself to a 6???!?!? Crazy (nothing wrong with size 16 i am that myself )
I think she's more of a 14/12 depending on material but tried to size up as they're jeans & they still didn't fit which is why they're not true to size.

I've bought Zara jeans before & they're not curvy / plus size friendly (I'm usually size 10/12 in most clothing but size up to 14 for bottoms if the material is stiff) even when I sized up they just didn't fit right & were always too tight on the crotch, bum & thigh area but huge around the waist.

Reactions: 1
So after watching Lidia's new vlog....I can see how Lidia might compare herself to her friends constantly.

Olivia has a banging body (even tho she was sucking in for dear life alot of the timeπŸ˜‚), If I was already insecure then see photos / footage of use together I would feel a way... but in the sense that I'd want to workout & build that body for myself instead of just editing my picsπŸ™ƒ

Also Lidia showing she has other friends...have any of them mentioned her severe editing or are they also enabling the behaviour tooπŸ‘€
These are some of Liv's school friends. Lidia's just tagged along on their holiday it looks like

That’s strange that Lidia’s making it seem like the holiday is an extension of her birthday then if theyre liv’s friends.
It’s refreshing though to see them hang out with more down to earth girls.

Reactions: 15
Not that there's any issue with what size she is but I almost feel like this is another way of her denying her size. She's adamant she's a small / 10/12 but a a true size small / 10/12 person doesn't need to buy a size 16. Admittedly she's definitely a small in height. However the reason this grinds my gears so much is because an actual beautiful size 16 girl is probably looking at Lidia thinking she's 2/3 sizes bigger than Lidia when she's not!!!! I don't care what size the girl is but stop lying !!!

Reactions: 3
Not that there's any issue with what size she is but I almost feel like this is another way of her denying her size. She's adamant she's a small / 10/12 but a a true size small / 10/12 person doesn't need to buy a size 16. Admittedly she's definitely a small in height. However the reason this grinds my gears so much is because an actual beautiful size 16 girl is probably looking at Lidia thinking she's 2/3 sizes bigger than Lidia when she's not!!!! I don't care what size the girl is but stop lying !!!
I get her on the fact that I feel like jeans sizing is stressful and it's normal to have to size up 1-2 sizes in some stores especially depending on your body shape which I think influences if they'll fit more than your clothing size/weight, when I was an 8 I had size 12 jeans that were the perfect fit and I'm more of a 12 now and find some 14s don't fit even though I'm a 12 in everything else

However I don't think she'd have picked up the size 16 to even try on if she didn't think it was going to fit her, like if she is a 10/12 like she thinks she'd pick up that size or maybe a 14 as a size up she wouldn't have got the 16 unless she knew that was the size that was most likely to fit her- I wouldn't try on a 16 as I know it would be too loose in places, I agree that I think she's in denial and needs therapy she's rich she should get it instead of going on another holiday

Also the jeans might actually come up small but should she be saying they fit more like a 10/12 in the description if someone else is gonna be buying them, like just put the measurements? other ppl aren't delusional and will want to buy jeans that actually fit them they're not gonna buy size 16 jeans if they're actually a 10

Reactions: 2
So wonky for a solid kitchen counter 😏😏😏😏😏
Guarantee she's edited her boobs to sit higher so imagine what it looked like IRL, nothing wrong with low sitting boobs mine literally touch my belly button sat downπŸ’€πŸ˜‚ but the amount of tit on show was probably off putting especially if she was out for dinner.

I bet she was probably fiddling n readjusting / covering herself with a jacket, just don't see the point of dressing that way if it makes you uncomfortable the entire time.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.