Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no one commented that her weight was bad… she’s a size 14, the average size in the uk there’s nothing wrong with her size it’s the fact she lies to her followers when she edits herself to a size 8

Reactions: 21
I can’t with her “crying” about the “nasty comments” on her video. THE COMMENTS ARE ABOUT YOUR SEVERE NEXT LEVEL CAT FISHING NOT YOUR NATURAL REAL BODY/FACE

• Haha
Reactions: 24
is she actually calling it “hate comments” girl what??? DELULU!

also wild that she thinks getting a degree somehow excuses editing herself 2 sizes smaller

she’s smart enough for a degree but not smart enough to match her ig appearance to her video appearance and cover her catfishing ass

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Only reason she gets hate on her appearance is because she edits herself to look like someone else, no one has ever said anything about mari appearance as she is the only sister not to edit herself to high heaven. No one expects her to still be the same size as she was when she was 16 however editing herself to still look like that is a complete joke she has caused the hate she's getting herself no one else, and big woop you have a uni degree your gunna do duck all with 😂

Reactions: 15
I think she has the opposite of middle child syndrome, because middle children tend to get left out/ignored more she’s forced herself to be the centre of attention of all time so now she thinks everything to do with her is super important and a huge deal e.g. how she makes her birthday a huge thing weeks before and how SHE went to uni when in reality no one cares except her, the way she acts an S&Cs YouTube videos as well always pushing herself to the front and tagging along when literally, no one is watching to see her

Reactions: 15
when she said "I've just done a whole degree and you're commenting about how I look?" what's the correlation girl 😭 she really thinks she's the only person to ever have gone to uni
Seems like Uni is her personality 😫 (the only thing that sets her apart from Cinzia and Sophia) and now that she’s graduated she doesn’t know what to do with herself. She said now it’s just life no school. I think she’s only scared because she can’t “quiz” the girls on something she just learned from Uni to show that she’s smarter than them. Now all she can say during her “break” is that she got a degree. Let’s see what her future vlogs will look like

Reactions: 4
I dont understand her, its so funny bc what she says on IG (I didn't wear makeup for 2 months I didn't do my hair etc.) is contradictory to her IG so it just shows how fake she is on there. It is so fine to not wear makeup, not do your hair, she was obviously going through a hard time and that's so difficult and sad. But the fact shes opening up and her IG shows another thing of her going out, full face, hair done. Just shows how fake she is on there. Like just be real

Reactions: 9
I dont understand her, its so funny bc what she says on IG (I didn't wear makeup for 2 months I didn't do my hair etc.) is contradictory to her IG so it just shows how fake she is on there. It is so fine to not wear makeup, not do your hair, she was obviously going through a hard time and that's so difficult and sad. But the fact shes opening up and her IG shows another thing of her going out, full face, hair done. Just shows how fake she is on there. Like just be real
And she went on holiday how many times and uploaded, did her makeup etc. I can sympathize with her with the uni thing as when I left I had no clue what I wanted to do and then a couple months later when I figured it out, covid hit, and when she cried I did feel bad, also the weight comments are never nice and again I feel for her on that but she never addressed the editing and that's something she should address because she would have deffo gotten a lot of comments or questions in that Q&A box regarding that.

Reactions: 7
I watched her catch up video and just could not sympathise when she started crying over being finished with uni - I was in the same situation as her too so its not that I cant relate. I just thought she actually needs to get a grip, she has YouTube to fall back on as a career option, she's fortunate enough to already have a sustainable income. Shes able to rent in a big city, has a nice car, goes on multiple holidays, events ect.. she actually has it pretty good post uni 😂

Anyway in regards to her addressing the weight comments, the whole woe is me act and saying she just finished uni like excuse meeee? is she actually that delulu? I think it's a shock for people to view her insta to then watch her on YouTube... shes mad people are saying how it is and wants people to sympathise with her and excuse her editing

Don't get me started on todays insta post 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
when you type 'lidia' into tiktok the third search result is 'lidia baylis weight' ... wow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
when you type 'lidia' into tiktok the third search result is 'lidia baylis weight' ... wow
Damnnnnn 🤦🏽‍♀️ this is what happens when you are not being authentic and not holding yourself accountable.
Celebs do it and hell aren’t they (I’m referring to Lidia, Cinzia and Sophia) obsessed with the Kardashians? When the Kardashians was actually enjoyable to watch during the earlier seasons 1-5 .. they were being raw about plastic surgeries, fillers and also tweaking their pictures and that’s what build up their fan base because it was like a behind the scenes of what rich people do.
Overall my point is maybe Lidia should take a page out of their book and put on her big girl panties (not those Calvin Klein briefs she had on the other day) and address that she’s not in the weight she wants to be in and that’s why she’s editing her photos but she’s working on it and that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My dad called my fat yesterday and it sent me spiraling 😭 I do have empathy for Lidia again LOL. I get it, especially when you are already not feeling yourself. But you know what? I woke up at 5 am and did a 3 mile run TO the gym. I’m ready to get my ass in gear. If these comments (of us calling out her out for photoshop) were so hurtful why does she keep eating Pasta everyday?? Go to the gym and start making a change

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Lol she's back to her protein shakes...I'm sorry but with the amount of exercise she probably does n the food she eats she really doesn't need that much protein / such a calorie dence drink, I had a look at the website to see the serving size & I'm pretty sure she doubles it😳🤦🏽‍♀️

If your goal is to lose weight / tone up protein shakes are pointless if you aren't properly working out & eating right to put the extra protein to use🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
why doesn't she just make a milkshake lol she might as well be drinking one....i'm so confused how she thinks drinking that is gonna help her lose weight

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.