Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It finally happened girls I have been blocked on insta she put a q&a up and I asked if she will ever stop editing her face and body and I’ve been blocked😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
The q&a box has also disappeared so maybe you weren’t the only one to ask 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
i bet every other question was mentioning the editing lmao how embarrassing is that. literally cannot get away with it anymore
Yikesssss 😬 I’m 1000 percent sure that was the case. She got herself into that one. Well I guess she was planning on filming a q&a and now it backfired

Reactions: 3
Have her and madi just moved into a different flat in the same building??? Could they not just renew for another year isn’t that so much effort

Reactions: 2
Have her and madi just moved into a different flat in the same building??? Could they not just renew for another year isn’t that so much effort
Probably left it too last minute & someone else claimed their flat🤔

That or they are so extra they wanted a clean slate for the last year in Manchester because they didn't clean or look after their old one 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She needs to dissolve her lips and start over again, they’re so uneven it’s all I can focus on

Reactions: 4
she posted yt vid and she adressed the comments about her body, but she still don't understand that it's about her editing 🤔

Reactions: 4
She’s oblivious to the fact that she wouldn’t get so many comments on her body if she didn’t make herself look like two separate people through editing. She needs to just accept how her body looks and it’ll stop the comments too.

Reactions: 18
Sorry I'm DEAD at you guys calling her Juanita 💀
I got the reference IMMEDIATELY and I'm now seated in this thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s oblivious to the fact that she wouldn’t get so many comments on her body if she didn’t make herself look like two separate people through editing. She needs to just accept how her body looks and it’ll stop the comments too.
exactly - there is nothing wrong with how she looks (or how anyone in the world looks) - she has so much potential to provide fun content that i feel I and others would appreciate but the editing on insta is so out of hand thats all i can think about when watching her youtube.

Reactions: 6
She completely missed the mark with addressing the comments about her body, no one cares about her actual body it's the shock of realising her instagram is a complete lie once we see her TikToks or vlogs that make people comment about it 🤦🏽‍♀️

She won't address the editing just the "hate" she gets because it's not her fault it's everyone else's 🙄

Also the lip filler makes me sick when she drinks from a straw, you can tell it's a struggle to move her lips properly 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What did she actually say I don’t want to give it a view
Basically she’s been unsure on whether to do a masters, she’s going to miss doing history, taking time out this year to focus on YouTube, insta, tiktok, hasn’t been feeling herself these past couple of months and wasn’t looking after herself during the last months of uni and wasn’t nice to have a influx of ‘hate’ comments about the way she looked BUT now she’s back to the old Lidia lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What did she actually say I don’t want to give it a view
- Just that she's getting post grad blues & doesn't know what's next now she's lost her entire personality of being Britain's first ✨hot girl historian✨

- Shes been on the fence about doing a master's but decided to have atleast a year to focus on social media but still live in Manchester with Maddie

- She's not felt herself & the sudden increase in comments about her body was the last straw. She did a whole degree so how dare people pull her up on her bullshit... make hate comments & that they are the lowest of humans🙃

But it's all good she feels like Juanita again🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
when she said "I've just done a whole degree and you're commenting about how I look?" what's the correlation girl 😭 she really thinks she's the only person to ever have gone to uni

• Haha
Reactions: 66
when she said "I've just done a whole degree and you're commenting about how I look?" what's the correlation girl 😭 she really thinks she's the only person to ever have gone to uni
I WAS SCREAMING. She was just waffling in that entire segment because she had to be so careful about her word choice. She couldn’t allow herself to address the elephant in the room (no pun intended but enjoy it) which is her editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I WAS SCREAMING. She was just waffling in that entire segment because she had to be so careful about her word choice. She couldn’t allow herself to address the elephant in the room (no pun intended but enjoy it) which is her editing.
she probably thinks we're all jealous of her for having a degree so we're picking on how she looks when the majority of people following her probably 1) also have a degree 2) are not jealous of her or her lifestyle and 3) were probably just calling out her editing for being so ridiculous and not body shaming her.....like she was really justifying herself saying how horrible everyone is to comment on how she looks when she's just finished uni like no one cares that you went to uni we want to know why you're editing yourself 2 sizes smaller and denying it

Just because Sophia & Cinzia didn't go to uni and she did it's inflated her ego

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.