Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2375182

the BOXERS her friends are just cruel now
Now what in the major duck ? 😫🤦🏽‍♀️💀 like that’s no bueno - it’s one of those outfits that when you look back one year later … tit 3 hours later and say “wtf was I thinking 😂” like even if she wore Jean shorts instead that would be a little better. And the whole “wearing my dad’s blazer” is not working … the whole outfit is off 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her friends etc either really don't want to tell her the truth because it'll be awkward and hurt her feelings, or they enjoy her being the ugly friend and want to keep her there so they will always look better and get more attention. I honestly wouldn't know how to tackle this bur if it got this far I'd have to say something like why are you editing, spending so much time editing, or you just have to be blunt as its something she's doing so so she has to take accountability for it, it's only a problem she can fix.

Reactions: 17
Her friends etc either really don't want to tell her the truth because it'll be awkward and hurt her feelings, or they enjoy her being the ugly friend and want to keep her there so they will always look better and get more attention. I honestly wouldn't know how to tackle this bur if it got this far I'd have to say something like why are you editing, spending so much time editing, or you just have to be blunt as its something she's doing so so she has to take accountability for it, it's only a problem she can fix.
if they’re not actually good friends which is how it seems surely they’d have no trouble in being sneaky and saying something like ‘omg what do you use to edit your pics, you look so different?’ 😭👀😂

Reactions: 1
if they’re not actually good friends which is how it seems surely they’d have no trouble in being sneaky and saying something like ‘omg what do you use to edit your pics, you look so different?’ 😭👀😂
I feel like they are her good friends, but just don't wanna say as its awkward in terms of Olivia she has gained from being Lidias friend so burning that bridge wouldn't make sense but atleast they met on nice normal terms. It's a horrible thought but some people keep people round from what they can gain, know that X needs them and like to have less attractive people around so they look better or aren't the butt of the joke.

Reactions: 3
i don't get why she doesn't just lose weight? i don't want that to sound crappy as i've struggled terribly badly with an ED for years, but if she edits her body to be this way then she must want to change surely? of course it's not that easy especially for people with health issues like PCOS etc but as far as we know she doesn't struggle with anything that would make weight loss more of a challenge

edited to add just in case, i obviously don't think she needs to lose weight at all, i just mean in regards to her editing

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
That outfit is vile, the crotch sagg because of the way boxers are tailored is just not it.

She's clearly trying to go for a Bella hadid inspired fit with the boxers as pants but ffsssss

IT'S NOT IT JUANITA 😤❗❗❗❗

Her friends just need to bite the bullet n tell her straight, what I've learnt is a true friend will be honest with you if it's in your best interest - of course sometimes a white lie won't hurt but letting her leave like that is just criminal 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it’s hilarious that her friends don’t tell her that the outfits are outrageous and the editing is so obvious. It’s like an inside joke that Lidia isn’t even in on

Reactions: 4
no but for you to say that they "enjoy her being the ugly friend" is not okay. just because she is bigger does not make her "the ugly friend". in my opinion she is much prettier than maddy. do i agree with her editing her body? of course no. i think it's hilarious. and some of her outfits are veeeery bad and they do not help her figure at all but she's not ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i don't get why she doesn't just lose weight? i don't want that to sound crappy as i've struggled terribly badly with an ED for years, but if she edits her body to be this way then she must want to change surely? of course it's not that easy especially for people with health issues like PCOS etc but as far as we know she doesn't struggle with anything that would make weight loss more of a challenge

edited to add just in case, i obviously don't think she needs to lose weight at all, i just mean in regards to her editing
i agree. it might sound horrible but she documents herself eating pasta and protein (milk)shakes on loop, with her stature it's gonna mount up eventually. like someone said before if she documented and tried to stick at a healthier lifestyle she'd get a lot of respect and views. she can't keep hiding behind editing cos it's gonna get to a boiling point eventually. i do feel quite sad for her for the editing has gone extreme this year

Her friends are not good friends. End of. Like they would be saying something if they were. Here tho her family need to step in like Mari and her mum (Cinzia also photoshops so she’s no help) like it’s serious unbelievable

Reactions: 10
Why are you all so adamant none of her friends and family have said anything lol ultimately if she’s that insecure she’s going to keep doing it regardless.

It will take a huge online exposure to get her to stop - she can block accounts, delete & filter comments & shut down any one addressing it in real life but if a commentary channel / bigger influencer calls her out & it gets traction that's when she'll address it.

Till then it will be like talking to a brick wall.

I wonder if her ex ever mentioned it & that was why they split - he was a PT so I'd imagine he'd want a partner who eats well & is in shape which is what Lidia portrayed herself to be online. I can't imagine her being single for any other reason than her dating profile on apps would be a literal catfish account if she did have one.

Last edited:
If they did say something about her editing etc imagine her response shes suck a stuck up arrogant cow she would defo throw and tantrum and bite everyones heads off

Also she looks awful in the boxers but just imagine the eyesore if you saw her in person 😂 would be 1000% worse

no but for you to say that they "enjoy her being the ugly friend" is not okay. just because she is bigger does not make her "the ugly friend". in my opinion she is much prettier than maddy. do i agree with her editing her body? of course no. i think it's hilarious. and some of her outfits are veeeery bad and they do not help her figure at all but she's not ugly.
She should know better of course, and it is her own problem/insecurity to deal with, I just hope those around her are relaying the message to her softer than online does, as it mustn't be easy or nice to read.

But again what Lidia does is what lidia does, she's grown to know better than editing like she does, and no one can slap her wrist and make her stop until she sees herself she doesn't need to edit. Sometimes it is a case of leave people to it.

I do think lidia is fine and I don't think because she's a bit bigger she's the ugly friend or ugly, but the fact she's face apping a whole new face on I'm sorry we ain't seeing the real her half the time, only on YouTube and even that has a filter on her camera.

She's trying to fit in with her friends or this perception she thinks is desirable online, and she never posts in real time. Some of her friends etc may be classed as conventionally pretty or even get more attention/compliments, hence another reason to edit, the why not me could come into play, and because of her job as an influencer, its either be desired or be desirable, loads of likes on a pic shes edited reinforces oh maybe thats what I should look like since number wise its acceptable.

Again some friendship groups keep around friends they don't think are competition to them, a horrible thought, but not everyone has good intentions, if it makes them feel better they don't care.

Lidias confidence needs to grow ultimately, easier said than done, but when your job is being an influencer and a positive image of yourself is low, its not a good mix.

The fillers her choice, but she looked fine without them its a slippery slope, her hair - the extensions and colour sometimes it looks frazzled, again her choice, the outfits she wears never look like they fit, she looks uncomfortable always adjusting herself, and she doesn't get them tailored, but again her choice. We all have opinions on what we would or wouldnt do if we were her, but she's made them, and I guess it keeps her paid.

I’m pretty sure Ellie.R wasn’t saying that she thinks Lidia is the ‘ugly friend’, she was saying that that’s Lidia’s friend’s perception and they definitely strike me as the kind of people that would see it that way. She’s not ugly at all and it’s a horrendous thought but when you’re not even shedding an opinion on the awful editing / totally unflattering outfits there just seems to be an ulterior motive x

Reactions: 11
She should know better of course, and it is her own problem/insecurity to deal with, I just hope those around her are relaying the message to her softer than online does, as it mustn't be easy or nice to read.

But again what Lidia does is what lidia does, she's grown to know better than editing like she does, and no one can slap her wrist and make her stop until she sees herself she doesn't need to edit. Sometimes it is a case of leave people to it.

I do think lidia is fine and I don't think because she's a bit bigger she's the ugly friend or ugly, but the fact she's face apping a whole new face on I'm sorry we ain't seeing the real her half the time, only on YouTube and even that has a filter on her camera.

She's trying to fit in with her friends or this perception she thinks is desirable online, and she never posts in real time. Some of her friends etc may be classed as conventionally pretty or even get more attention/compliments, hence another reason to edit, the why not me could come into play, and because of her job as an influencer, its either be desired or be desirable, loads of likes on a pic shes edited reinforces oh maybe thats what I should look like since number wise its acceptable.

Again some friendship groups keep around friends they don't think are competition to them, a horrible thought, but not everyone has good intentions, if it makes them feel better they don't care.

Lidias confidence needs to grow ultimately, easier said than done, but when your job is being an influencer and a positive image of yourself is low, its not a good mix.

The fillers her choice, but she looked fine without them its a slippery slope, her hair - the extensions and colour sometimes it looks frazzled, again her choice, the outfits she wears never look like they fit, she looks uncomfortable always adjusting herself, and she doesn't get them tailored, but again her choice. We all have opinions on what we would or wouldnt do if we were her, but she's made them, and I guess it keeps her paid.
yeah i get it, maddy and liv definitely seem like girls who are more confident when they get a lot of attention just because they're conventionally prettier and skinny. i actually think that Lidia is really pretty as well, she's just bigger which is often considered worse. beauty standards are cruel. I may have misunderstood your post, sorry for that.

yeah i get it, maddy and liv definitely seem like girls who are more confident when they get a lot of attention just because they're conventionally prettier and skinny. i actually think that Lidia is really pretty as well, she's just bigger which is often considered worse. beauty standards are cruel. I may have misunderstood your post, sorry for that.
It's okay 😊 don't worry, exactly I think lidia is pretty too its just a shame the pressures and standards get to her to this extent. I think she just wants to fit in and be liked.

It finally happened girls I have been blocked on insta she put a q&a up and I asked if she will ever stop editing her face and body and I’ve been blocked😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t get how she’s obviously so aware that people are talking about it and yet she’s carrying on🤣 embarrassing

Reactions: 18
It finally happened girls I have been blocked on insta she put a q&a up and I asked if she will ever stop editing her face and body and I’ve been blocked😭🤣🤣🤣🤣
STOPP AHAHAHAHAHAH the fact it’s bothering her shows that she is aware she does it and people see it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.