Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the stomach… GIRL BYE
It's so infuriating how she's getting away with it - just goes to show how easy it is to deceive people on social media.

She genuinely must have to include her editing subscription to her monthly budget because this has to be some high tech, AI, photoshop software with a hefty monthly payment that she is using to change her pictures - there's no obvious warping especially with photos in front of busy backgrounds so HOWWWW!😵🤔

Reactions: 10
It's so infuriating how she's getting away with it - just goes to show how easy it is to deceive people on social media.

She genuinely must have to include her editing subscription to her monthly budget because this has to be some high tech, AI, photoshop software with a hefty monthly payment that she is using to change her pictures - there's no obvious warping especially with photos in front of busy backgrounds so HOWWWW!😵🤔
I disagree… the skirt/boot/leg of the person behind her looks well off 😂😂😂 like a fish eye lens or something! But then on the other side of the photo…. No fish eye lens 😂😭

Reactions: 2
I disagree… the skirt/boot/leg of the person behind her looks well off 😂😂😂 like a fish eye lens or something! But then on the other side of the photo…. No fish eye lens 😂😭
Well of course we notice because we sit & stare at the photo for long enough but at first glance most of the general public wouldn't notice & think that's her

Reactions: 3
you know what I fully do not get. If she’s so self conscious that she needs to photoshop a new body why does she wear the stuff she wears. Like it’s so bizzare. When I was like SEVENTEEN and used to Facetune everything I would also wear clothes that covered me up like I don’t get it 😭😭 if she’s worried about her body why is she wearing such unflattering stuff she has to photoshop herself in. Just wear stuff you feel comfortable in girl like plsss

Reactions: 15
you know what I fully do not get. If she’s so self conscious that she needs to photoshop a new body why does she wear the stuff she wears. Like it’s so bizzare. When I was like SEVENTEEN and used to Facetune everything I would also wear clothes that covered me up like I don’t get it 😭😭 if she’s worried about her body why is she wearing such unflattering stuff she has to photoshop herself in. Just wear stuff you feel comfortable in girl like plsss
I used to be very insecure would dress somewhat revealing for pictures I took of myself at home because I could control how I looked (Facetune, sucking in, angle's, lighting, 1000s of attempt etc) but when I left the house I made sure I covered up with a big shirt or cardigan & that cover up would not come off no matter how hot I was.

I would be out in public with so much anxiety incase someone noticed I was bigger than I looked in pics etc so god knows how she deals with day to day life with such a big following...

I just don't get the part where she ACTUALLY wears these revealing outfits in public, like her tit will literally be hanging out in a vlog & she's completely unfazed. I genuinely don't get it, she's completely delusional & the people around her enable it.

Reactions: 11
I used to be very insecure would dress somewhat revealing for pictures I took of myself at home because I could control how I looked (Facetune, sucking in, angle's, lighting, 1000s of attempt etc) but when I left the house I made sure I covered up with a big shirt or cardigan & that cover up would not come off no matter how hot I was.

I would be out in public with so much anxiety incase someone noticed I was bigger than I looked in pics etc so god knows how she deals with day to day life with such a big following...

I just don't get the part where she ACTUALLY wears these revealing outfits in public, like her tit will literally be hanging out in a vlog & she's completely unfazed. I genuinely don't get it, she's completely delusional & the people around her enable it.
Yeah I should’ve been more clear in my post, like everyone deals with their body dysmorphia, body image issues, self confidence differently so I’m not discounting yours or her experience at all! Hope you didn’t feel that way!

but I agree on the last past like I cannot believe people aren’t stepping in like even her family, like my mum follows me and she’d be like girl are u insane 😭

Reactions: 2
Yeah I should’ve been more clear in my post, like everyone deals with their body dysmorphia, body image issues, self confidence differently so I’m not discounting yours or her experience at all! Hope you didn’t feel that way!

but I agree on the last past like I cannot believe people aren’t stepping in like even her family, like my mum follows me and she’d be like girl are u insane 😭
Don't worry about it, I didn't take any offence!

Honestly if my mum saw the pics I used to post she'd be so confused thinking she was following someone else😂
---
I was being nosey & lookkkkkk the comments are making their way to her friends posts😂💀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Don't worry about it, I didn't take any offence!

Honestly if my mum saw the pics I used to post she'd be so confused thinking she was following someone else😂
---
I was being nosey & lookkkkkk the comments are making their way to her friends posts😂💀
Now this is another level of embarrassing!!!! I just can't, surely they've addressed it with her, you can't just pretend you didn't see or leave the comment there. The only way this will get better is with addressing even how hard the topic may be.

Reactions: 6
Now this is another level of embarrassing!!!! I just can't, surely they've addressed it with her, you can't just pretend you didn't see or leave the comment there. The only way this will get better is with addressing even how hard the topic may be.
It's the fact it's still there after several hours, unless Juanita see's it at this rate she probs won't delete it💀

Reactions: 4
How does she photoshop so well??? If I hadn’t seen any in the wild photos or her in the vlogs then it’s very believable, she’s a whole catfish

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.