Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia looked INCREDIBLE them there was Lidia was a tiny bum crack n sweaty looking hair & tags out everywhere😬💀
Hahahahaha this is too much. Complete opposite to how she portrays herself on insta

Reactions: 3
Why did none of them tell her the tag was hanging out they dislike her 😭😭
I genuinely think her friends have her around to make themselves look even better & let her look a fool, in comparison to Olivia & Maddie she is the odd one out hence why she edits to look like them.

In reality I imagine her to try to talk to guys & they go straight to her friends instead, if she didn't always try to be popular & only be friends with certain crowds then she probably won't feel the need to edit so much. She's too lazy to work on herself & is clearly delulu.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely think her friends have her around to make themselves look even better & let her look a fool, in comparison to Olivia & Maddie she is the odd one out hence why she edits to look like them.

In reality I imagine her to try to talk to guys & they go straight to her friends instead, if she didn't always try to be popular & only be friends with certain crowds then she probably won't feel the need to edit so much. She's too lazy to work on herself & is clearly delulu.
I think being a tag along for S&C probs helps her too like she does have a lot of followers and gets invited to cool events so I imagine Olivia in particular leeches off that (I know madi has a famous dad or something so she’s probably been around money her whole life) but I think Lidia being a YouTuber and her sister being one of the most well known girl duo channels in the UK probably is why they hang out with her bc she seems so out of place…they deffo look at her knowing they look better

Reactions: 10
I think being a tag along for S&C probs helps her too like she does have a lot of followers and gets invited to cool events so I imagine Olivia in particular leeches off that (I know madi has a famous dad or something so she’s probably been around money her whole life) but I think Lidia being a YouTuber and her sister being one of the most well known girl duo channels in the UK probably is why they hang out with her bc she seems so out of place…they deffo look at her knowing they look better
Who’s madi’s dad?

Olivia looked INCREDIBLE them there was Lidia was a tiny bum crack n sweaty looking hair & tags out everywhere😬💀
Sorry but this is outrageous !! The amount of editing is SHOCKING. I have struggled with severe body dysmorphia and an ED for years and tit like this does not help ANYONE. She really needs to get some help and really stop posting heavily edited photos of herself - its not only tit for her, but for her audience as well (especially some of which are young and impressionable!!)

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I’m acc bleeping pissing myself at you just following her videoing 😭😭😭😭😭 doing gods work for real , the tags hanging out omdssss

• Haha
Reactions: 35
this is the content we need!! i love how it’s not only one but TWO tags hanging out and no one said anything. damn

it’s the ass crack for me. feel bad for her trousers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I’m acc bleeping pissing myself at you just following her videoing 😭😭😭😭😭 doing gods work for real , the tags hanging out omdssss
I hate when someone says they saw her but didn't get a sneaky pic, had to be done😂😂

The real horror was her front side, the girl in the other edited pic IS NOT REAL!! not a single drop of that pic is her face. Her hair was a scraggly mess ( it wasn't even hot outside so why does it look so sweaty babes💀) n face almost looked SWOLLEN from filler etc.

She needs a reality check in real life, nothing said online will sink it. She'll just mark it as hate n move on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.