Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘a month today 🥳’ … no one cares lol, celebrate your birthday on your birthday, no one needs to know that it’s a month away??? one of my biggest pet peeves is when people go on about their birthday when it’s nowhere near their birthday 🥴
IMG_1089.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘a month today 🥳’ … no one cares lol, celebrate your birthday on your birthday, no one needs to know that it’s a month away??? one of my biggest pet peeves is when people go on about their birthday when it’s nowhere near their birthday 🥴
View attachment 2349143
Same. Everyone on the planet has a birthday ur not special

Reactions: 3
Lidia’s editing truly blows me away. How does she do it? Go from a size 14-16 to a 10?? I just can’t get over it.

Reactions: 13
Lidia’s editing truly blows me away. How does she do it? Go from a size 14-16 to a 10?? I just can’t get over it.
She must have to pay at £20 for a subscription every month or something because Facetune does have the technology to shrink a body without bending, she can't even cut her body out - edit - then overlay it as the background wouldn't match up🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With how long she takes to post pictures and stories honestly wouldn't be shocked if she pays somone to edit the pictures for her

Reactions: 4
IMG_3889.png

this is 100% the most insanely photoshopped pic she’s ever posted (whose face is that)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
omggg flew here to post that story but ye beat me to it. She is UNWELL the editing has left me speechless

Reactions: 6
I'm still in shock about last night...she just gave grubby gremlin especially next to Olivia. Her tan looked dirty, her toe nails were grim, her hair looked greasy, her face looked a mess, her outfit was awful she really thought the Jacquemus bag would elevate the fit...she looked like she was in PJ's n heels.

Olivia was talking to a guy n she was just stood there tags hanging out, arse eating her trousers n dragging on the floor, hunched back...she's defo a size 14 & even with heels her trousers were too long don't know why she doesn't hem them or get a tailor to correct it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.