Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah woah woah … pretty harsh ? Yeah we talk about her editing her body to the max but her documenting her journey thru uni is relatable. The crazy thing is people complain about how influencers are not relatable and now when someone is doing it - it’s “oh ! Like 1000 ppl have went to uni and got their degree - it’s not that serious” the duck ? And yes she does her little history questions and whatnot but I actually found her vlog very refreshing - I even teared up a bit. She shared her accomplishment- a raw moment with her mom - something you barely see. If someone disagrees with what I’m saying - I got time today, tomorrow even bleeping next week lol let’s go
Lol.. calm down, it’s not that deep. This is a gossip site - OP is allowed to find it cringey and you’re allowed to disagree, about “let’s go”.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lol.. calm down, it’s not that deep. This is a gossip site - OP is allowed to find it cringey and you’re allowed to disagree, about “let’s go”.
I’m calm luv and yes it’s a gossip site but it seems like that post was complaining about someone showing a relatable thing but you guys also complain about how influencers are not being relatable. If anything I will say she is showing more than Sophia and Cinzia aside from drinking matcha, pasta and pizza. Everyone has a right to their opinion.

Reactions: 1
I’m calm luv and yes it’s a gossip site but it seems like that post was complaining about someone showing a relatable thing but you guys also complain about how influencers are not being relatable. If anything I will say she is showing more than Sophia and Cinzia aside from drinking matcha, pasta and pizza. Everyone has a right to their opinion.
what i said really wasn't that deep lol and most people agreed she DOES act like she's the only person to ever have gone to uni and the all that and brains too top was extremely cringe I said she's allowed to be proud of her accomplishments but she's not the only person to have ever done it why are trying to start a fight with "let's go" pls calm it

Reactions: 9
what i said really wasn't that deep lol and most people agreed she DOES act like she's the only person to ever have gone to uni and the all that and brains too top was extremely cringe I said she's allowed to be proud of her accomplishments but she's not the only person to have ever done it why are trying to start a fight with "let's go" pls calm it
Lmao the “let’s go” def triggered you. She only acts that way around Sophia and Cinzia since they haven’t been at uni. And the people that like that post just want to find another reason why to dislike her. Damned if she do damned if she don’t 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Lmao the “let’s go” def triggered you. She only acts that way around Sophia and Cinzia since they haven’t been at uni. And the people that like that post just want to find another reason why to dislike her. Damned if she do damned if she don’t 🤷🏽‍♀️
I'm not triggered i'm confused why you're overreacting so much to my post? Clearly I triggered you lol, you don't have to agree with my opinion but i'm unsure why you're trying to start an argument over it?

She acts that way in all her videos/social media, I have 2 degrees and think she's doing too much I'd die before wearing that t shirt but if you think she's relatable then I am happy for you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
she doesn't half bang on about her history degree when she really doesn't know much- I remember watching her Paris vlog and she sounded so dumb talking about monuments, I have an interest in history (dont do it as a degree) and it was grating to hear. She needs to give this gimmick up bc it's so clearly fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
go to a rave thread if you dont want to hear people gossiping, literally the whole point of this thread.

Reactions: 5
Looool there's no way people say Juanita looks like dua lips💀😂 not even her Photoshopped self looks like her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
sorry to jump in but no the "lets go" was just a bit cringe

Reactions: 6
crying at the pink graduation gown she bought off Amazon 😂😂😂😭😭😭 didn’t post an insta of it, so obviously didnt get a photo good enough to photoshop 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please can someone invite her to some podcast, make her feel all importnat, sign off all her rights, and then switch up and confront her about this catfishery.

would be worth watching 👏🏼

Reactions: 3
Please can someone invite her to some podcast, make her feel all importnat, sign off all her rights, and then switch up and confront her about this catfishery.

would be worth watching 👏🏼
Lool can you imagine "what's your thoughts on Facetune👀" "so & so recently got called out for over editing their pics, what do you think about that👀" 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.