Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was taking a shower and you could see her back and butt

i don't understand how she didn't notice it when editing the video, because it was very noticeable and it wasn't a quick flash, i think it lasted like a minute or two
Who remembers when she flashed her tit too in a vlog (maybe last year or so??) she kept it up for so long before re uploading it LOL. clearly she does not watch through her videos when editing them..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In her new vlog she says “weirdly I can’t read an English menu, only an Italian one” girl STFU

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Guys is it a notts thing to say necklace the way they all do, neck a lace… it sounds so strange 😂

Reactions: 3
Guys is it a notts thing to say necklace the way they all do, neck a lace… it sounds so strange 😂
Nope I'm from notts & say it neck - lace. It's just Juanita trying to be cute n quirky with her pronunciations because she's Italian & her Nonna said it that way🥺🤍🇮🇹🍝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
was looking at her tagged and oh my god this is bleeping awfullllllll !!! sorry but this is so unflattering on her looks tiny on her
That's shocking... Sophia & cinzia look pretty much like their pics then there's Juani- sorry Lidia & the other half of her body looking like a whole different person 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's shocking... Sophia & cinzia look pretty much like their pics then there's Juani- sorry Lidia & the other half of her body looking like a whole different person 😬
literally!! I know we saw this outfit when they posted it but this pic is just…another level. Juanita needs to stop trying to dress like this and find things in her size that don’t make her look like she’s suffocating

Reactions: 1
was looking at her tagged and oh my god this is bleeping awfullllllll !!! sorry but this is so unflattering on her looks tiny on her
for me is not about her size at all, i mean she can wear whatever she wants, even just a bra and no one should say anything about it, cause no matter how big or small people are they should wear clothes they want. it's all about the editing, it is honestly shocking to me how different she looks on her ig and here. she's deffo very uncomfortable with her weight gain and she wants to convince herself and others that she still looks the same

Reactions: 19
i scrolled back to find her version, i'm shocked every time
IMG_8002.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just waiting for the day she gets exposed to a wider audience, there's only a handful of her followers who have properly clocked how much she edits the rest will say she looks "gorgeous😍" even while she's wearing a bin bag & the wall bends into another dimension🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i scrolled back to find her version, i'm shocked every time
View attachment 2321488
having a mirror that's slanted, the angle she's holding the phone and the leg forward pose as well can make you look a lot skinnier and taller (I speak from experience lol) obviously there is always some crazy editing going on too but this pose/angle in the mirror is the go to if you want to make yourself look smaller than you actually are like anyone that's ever been insecure about their body knows this one so regardless of editing she's not fooling anyone

Reactions: 2
she's actually so cringe to watch like ofc she can celebrate finishing uni and doing well in her dissertation but the clip of her crying her eyes out when she got her results contrasting with the clip of when she first opened her a level results is so overdramatic AND the all this and brains too top girl i hate to break it to you but 1000s of girls go to uni and do well in their dissertations it's not just you...like she can be happy but we really don't care keep these moments for you lol.....I think bc most youtubers/influeners don't go to uni she genuinely thinks she's the only person ever to go to uni and is better than everyone else when while it is a big achievement it's not out of the ordinary to get a degree

Reactions: 22
she's actually so cringe to watch like ofc she can celebrate finishing uni and doing well in her dissertation but the clip of her crying her eyes out when she got her results contrasting with the clip of when she first opened her a level results is so overdramatic AND the all this and brains too top girl i hate to break it to you but 1000s of girls go to uni and do well in their dissertations it's not just you...like she can be happy but we really don't care keep these moments for you lol.....I think bc most youtubers/influeners don't go to uni she genuinely thinks she's the only person ever to go to uni and is better than everyone else when while it is a big achievement it's not out of the ordinary to get a degree
yeah and the “all this and brains” top is just a no because she’s really not all that. She’s just an insecure, fake, lying, stupid influencer. She’s not as clever as she makes out and the obsessive history questions she asks when she doesn’t even know the answer herself is so boring. Jarring witch.

• Heart
Lol I was watching her Coachella vlog out of boredom, the way this girl thought she could seduce Dave💀💀💀

Juanita really is delulu, someone give her a reality check!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Lol I was watching her Coachella vlog out of boredom, the way this girl thought she could seduce Dave💀💀💀

Juanita really is delulu, someone give her a reality check!
lmao and the way in S&C's vlog they were talking light-heartedly about how they could never keep up with Harry Styles lifestyle as his partner because they have the podcast etc and Lidia was like "I could do it".... like babes be bleeping for real

• Haha
Just watched her new vlog and wanted to say I thought she looked really nice in these clips where cinzia had curled her hair!

For once she wore something that fit her and actually looked good on her! I had MAJOR hair envy too it looked great.

It’s a real shame because she does look pretty when she dresses herself right and makes an effort I don’t get why she doesn’t just embrace her own shape and her actual face rather than her face tuned one!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Woah woah woah … pretty harsh ? Yeah we talk about her editing her body to the max but her documenting her journey thru uni is relatable. The crazy thing is people complain about how influencers are not relatable and now when someone is doing it - it’s “oh ! Like 1000 ppl have went to uni and got their degree - it’s not that serious” the duck ? And yes she does her little history questions and whatnot but I actually found her vlog very refreshing - I even teared up a bit. She shared her accomplishment- a raw moment with her mom - something you barely see. If someone disagrees with what I’m saying - I got time today, tomorrow even bleeping next week lol let’s go

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.