Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2308199
I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for Marianna sometimes. It must be difficult having two older sisters who are both incredibly social media orientated, self-obsessed and especially Lidia who actively tries to edit herself online. I hope Marianna doesn’t compare herself to her older sisters and think she’s less than because she doesn’t look as dolled up/edited as they do.
bet Marianna is sat there embarazzed that she knows what they actually look like. I'm team Marianna our un edited queen🫶

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else hate how Italian she acts/becomes when she goes somewhere in Italy? She really acts up on the my dads from Italy, just how nonna makes it etc. And to top it off, the way she tries to put on an Italian accent when reading menus. We get it GORL your half Italian but you live in Nots/Manchester.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought we left the NOOtella in last year but clearly not 😭😭😭😭😭

It’s bleeping NUTella. Made with NUTS.

She doesn’t say peanoot butter so why the duck does she say nootella.

She’s bleeping weird and the second hand embarrassment I get from her is frightening

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought we left the NOOtella in last year but clearly not 😭😭😭😭😭

It’s bleeping NUTella. Made with NUTS.

She doesn’t say peanoot butter so why the duck does she say nootella.

She’s bleeping weird and the second hand embarrassment I get from her is frightening
Peanoot butter 😂

Reactions: 5
how the duck does she do it??? the arm, the jaw, everything!!! it should be illegal
Oh the way I know the locals are staring asf at her in this clown ass outfit which is deffo ill fitting and unflattering irl. Cinzia and her have the worst holiday style, fully dressed in fits that nobody else in the vicinity would be wearing

Reactions: 6
This has surprised me! But now she’ll have more time to plan the whole month of December around herself
I know I thought wow they would really do that it would just feel bizarre if people didn't push it back because I'd wanna know before having the ceremony. But I just know now like you said she will go ott with her celebrations rightly so but Lidia can just be annoying lol. Will it be a holiday, London, a new bag, her complaining people ain't hyped enough?

Reactions: 1
This has surprised me! But now she’ll have more time to plan the whole month of December around herself
This has happened to one of my girlies, but she's decided to go and get her blank piece of paper like the queen she is <3<3

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This has happened to one of my girlies, but she's decided to go and get her blank piece of paper like the queen she is <3<3
lol I graduated from uni 2 years ago and got my degree certificate then but cus of covid had my graduation last year and they gave us a bag w our uni name on it and random booklets and tokens💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That body suit must be cutting her in half with how tight it is, genuinely giving built like buzz light-year...

She's so indenial it's painful to watch her try to pose in her newest vlog to look smaller but babes no pose is going to hide the other half of your body that's edited out in pics
---
Also Juanita filming Cinzia in the shower...backside & all in full view😳 she was probably too focused on herself to even notice

Petition for more Mariana she seems hilarious hahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg how much could you see?!
she was taking a shower and you could see her back and butt

i don't understand how she didn't notice it when editing the video, because it was very noticeable and it wasn't a quick flash, i think it lasted like a minute or two

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She re uploaded the video and this time she blocked Cinzia 😂 she def reads the comments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.