Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Juanita posted any pics of herself this holiday? (I'm blocked from her insta😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why do I feel like she’s editing a BIT (and I mean a tiny bit) less? Her most recent pics don’t seem as overly slimmed down in the body so maybe she’s trying to phase it out? Or she’s put on even more weight and just editing the same amount. Hope it’s the former and she’s just doing it gradually for less shock factor but…. Doubtful. Also she’s still making her jaw look like someone took an angle grinder to it so swings and roundabouts 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they must think we’re dumb. they exclusively eat pasta, pizza and ice cream but also have the sharpest jawlines you’ve ever seen?

they eat so poorly and then just edit off the weight. it’s savage

Reactions: 11
For me her arms give it away everytime, although she slims them down the back of her elbows just look chubby in general. (DISCLAIMER: there's nothing wrong with having extra body fat in certain areas or all over, I'm chubby & i'm not saying it negatively simply a descriptive word)

I'm saying this from personal experience, I don't have toned triceps so when my arm is straight the fat on the back of my arm bulges / hangs over abit creating a shadow.

In all of her pics you can still see the bulge which wouldn't actually be as prominent if she was that actually size.

of course she has! funnily enough she looks half the size she acc is too! shock🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m going to hell for this but her edited versus unedited photos remind me of both versions of Gwyneth Paltrow in Shallow Hal

I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for Marianna sometimes. It must be difficult having two older sisters who are both incredibly social media orientated, self-obsessed and especially Lidia who actively tries to edit herself online. I hope Marianna doesn’t compare herself to her older sisters and think she’s less than because she doesn’t look as dolled up/edited as they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for Marianna sometimes. It must be difficult having two older sisters who are both incredibly social media orientated, self-obsessed and especially Lidia who actively tries to edit herself online. I hope Marianna doesn’t compare herself to her older sisters and think she’s less than because she doesn’t look as dolled up/edited as they do.
I hope she just rolls her eyes at their cuntery tbh 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's going to be pizza, pasta, pasta, pizza, ice cream, getting a coffee, hating on Cinzia for not reading or having a coffee, changing the way she says Nutella, heavily edited pics and Nonna 🥺, and 100 random emojis on her pics🤣 have I missed anything?

Reactions: 18
Is their nonna alive? Cinzia and Lidia never ever speak about her, only when Lidia eats pasta specifically in Italy only 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is their nonna alive? Cinzia and Lidia never ever speak about her, only when Lidia eats pasta specifically in Italy only 😭
at this point I don’t believe there was a nonna or that if she was real that she ever made any pasta🤣just something for lidia to say when stuffing her gob with pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.