Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literaly came plodding in like she had shat herself
Some people make me feel nauseous watching how they behave & Lidia is one of them. Her voice, how annoying she is, how she always has to be involved with s&c + the whole Facetune deal just gives me the ICK... I genuinely dno how people deal with her irl🤢

Reactions: 15
Credit where credit is due, a 1st in her dissertation from Uni of Manchester is a great achievement!

Clearly, whether she leaves stuff last minute and moans or not, she is good at essays, exams, etc. Wish she'd do something with it more seriously and give up the influencer dream.

Reactions: 10
Credit where credit is due, a 1st in her dissertation from Uni of Manchester is a great achievement!

Clearly, whether she leaves stuff last minute and moans or not, she is good at essays, exams, etc. Wish she'd do something with it more seriously and give up the influencer dream.
Probably paid one of her followers to do it for her :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It’s good for her but also another thing for her to brag about and mention constantly 😭

Reactions: 2

It's a great achievement but she defo got help, I remember in year 1 she would always ask for help on assignments on her story etc. So no doubt a follower(s) helped her out with assignments.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
what did she mean in sophia and cinz new vlog when she said she had experience w losing privacy due to who shes dating....

Reactions: 1
That arm editing tho
I would loveeeee to see the unedited pics, hope she exposes herself on tiktok again 😂

I was thinking about this the other day, I feel like I've probably walked past Lidia in town multiple times but because she looks nothing like her pics I would never of recognised her...how sad😂😂

Reactions: 4
the wayyyy lidia acts pisses me off so much esp in Sophia and Cinzia’s vlogs. So jarring can she just duck off, nobody’s watching their vids to see her. She looks and acts like Juanita from desperate housewives but edits herself like Gabrielle Sollis🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
the wayyyy lidia acts pisses me off so much esp in Sophia and Cinzia’s vlogs. So jarring can she just duck off, nobody’s watching their vids to see her. She looks and acts like Juanita from desperate housewives but edits herself like Gabrielle Sollis🤣
STOP IT I'm pissing myself because this is so accurate 😭😭😭

New nickname unlocked😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So true, I actually like sophia and cinzias videos and it puts me off when I know Lidia is going to be in them, she’s so annoying

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.