Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she kinda invites the weight shaming/fat comments by editing as dramatically as she does on insta and then posting exact clips of the moment on her youtube where people can literally compare? It’s not right, agreed, but if she didn’t edit herself the way she does and just presented her body the way it is I don’t think she’d get the fat comments?
I don’t think anyone “invites” fat shaming comments and to say that, implies she deserves to be treated badly for the way her body looks. I agree with the posts on here that argue that we can be shocked about the editing, but we don’t have to talk badly about her body. Body image is such a multifaceted, complex thing. Unfortunately it’s not as easy as just telling someone not to edit their photos. Granted, Lidia is an influencer so it’s quite literally her job to influence others and if that influence is making impressionable young people feel they need to look a certain way then absolutely that’s wrong, but in the same breath, we have to acknowledge that within the industry Lidia is in and who she spends her most time with, it’s no shocker that she feels she needs to look a specific way. All we can do is encourage her to be her true authentic self - I loved that new tik tok of hers where she showed her body!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think anyone “invites” fat shaming comments and to say that, implies she deserves to be treated badly for the way her body looks. I agree with the posts on here that argue that we can be shocked about the editing, but we don’t have to talk badly about her body. Body image is such a multifaceted, complex thing. Unfortunately it’s not as easy as just telling someone not to edit their photos. Granted, Lidia is an influencer so it’s quite literally her job to influence others and if that influence is making impressionable young people feel they need to look a certain way then absolutely that’s wrong, but in the same breath, we have to acknowledge that within the industry Lidia is in and who she spends her most time with, it’s no shocker that she feels she needs to look a specific way. All we can do is encourage her to be her true authentic self - I loved that new tik tok of hers where she showed her body!
Well no my point was more that because of the insane difference between her real body and the body she posts on insta, people are bound to comment negatively when they suddenly see it the way it naturally is if that makes sense. If she hadn’t edited her body, she def wouldn’t get people body shaming her cus there’s nothing wrong with her body!

Reactions: 10
I don’t have much sympathy for someone who clearly edits their body to look slimmer when their obviously not. It’s not healthy for her, but more importantly those consuming her content, she probably has followers who are bigger in size than her. She should go to the gym loose weight and vlog her journey, be honest and real, if that’s what she wants to do. If she wants to remain the size she is then she needs to not edit her pictures to look slimmer. I don’t think anyone should care about body weight when following their fave influencer, we usually follow because of their personality. But, we have a responsibility to ourselves to be in a good shape, eat healthy and at a good weight (if no health issues are involved). I never see that with lidia, so she shouldn’t be presenting a fake image to the world.

Reactions: 11
Every picture I am just luke the editing of her jaw and using faceapp. It's just not going to stop so if it's not going to stop she can't be shocked people are still talking about it because evrytime is still a surprise tbf. I just don't understand wearing clothes you are going to fidget in or have to bring something to cover up. Buy your size or just don't wear.

Reactions: 2
God I’m not prepared for how insufferable she’s going to be whilst back ‘home 🥹🫶🍝 ’ in Italy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We could literally predict what better vlog of this trip will consist of and what lines she'll say 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
not lidia doing ads in cinzia’s flat so she can make some money to move out lol

this is just me being nit picky but the long yellow nails are so rank

Reactions: 4
not lidia doing ads in cinzia’s flat so she can make some money to move out lol

this is just me being nit picky but the long yellow nails are so rank
Probably think she’s too mature to move back in with her parents. If you’re mature enough to do that then you should be mature enough to pay your sister rent 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Probably think she’s too mature to move back in with her parents. If you’re mature enough to do that then you should be mature enough to pay your sister rent 🤷🏽‍♀️
cant afford to move out because she spunks her money on matcha, barry’s milkshakes, her facetune subscription and clothes that are too small for her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
cant afford to move out because she spunks her money on matcha, barry’s milkshakes, her facetune subscription and clothes that are too small for her
The ultimate SHADE 🤣 you did that hun (three bleeping snaps) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not her getting wrong the year world war 2 ended after quizzing Sophia 🙄
I'm sorry I thought hang on a minute not our historical Queen getting it wrong and unfortunately because S+C don't know they couldn't correct her smugly, because she needs to be taken down a notch only because you know some history stuff doesn't make you a wiz or better she does this and the reading thing every time, it must be the one thing she can hold on to, to feel better so she holds onto it.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry I thought hang on a minute not our historical Queen getting it wrong and unfortunately because S+C don't know they couldn't correct her smugly, because she needs to be taken down a notch only because you know some history stuff doesn't make you a wiz or better she does this and the reading thing every time, it must be the one thing she can hold on to, to feel better so she holds onto it.
the way she smugly quizzes them every holiday irritates me like no other, you can tell s&c couldn't give a tit

Reactions: 23
She gets it wrong so often as well, like WHY ask the question with your whole chest if you don’t even know the right answer. She is insufferable, giving “are you okay??!!” to Sophia when she said 1946 when she’s actually way closer than our dumb ass graduate Lidia

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Going through some old tagged photos… imagine your sister and boyfriend being like this, bits deffo happened
F006FAE8-756A-48B6-8ED9-ADC50BC76026.jpeg
6155D364-CA53-467A-8FF8-5BF46D7E4795.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.