Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know that Lidia threw a fit and pestered Sophia and cinzia for the clip of the man falling into the pool why include a clip that isn’t yours stinks of a beg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
editing her thigh gap before going to the gym 🤔 it’s giving delusion

sorry but her posting at the gym with the caption “feels good to be back” Girl… getting back to what???
Doing what she does best and drinking Barry's milkshakes after each workout 😙✌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so surprised she would do an event like this where people would be taking candid photos of her, and she would have no control over the way she looks in them. She can’t even post a story without editing it

I’m DYING!
So she’s tried to obviously edit her arm smaller, and in the process think no one would notice that she’s not good at it, because she’s cut out the end of the couch to make it look like the wall
Will just leave this here

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lidia's tit falling out in her recent vlog because she tried to squeeze into a next to nothing swimsuit 🥴

Just confirms she only wears things for Instagram, there's no way it's comfortable walking around in some of her outfits she must be constantly paranoid & readjusting or always covered up...

Also I'm glad to hear s&c say her cowgirl boots weren't it 😂
---
The dress is giving Nana's Moomoo on her😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m watching s&cs vlog, and lidia goes to talk to the camera and she’s looking in it, and cinzia goes ‘we’ve got no filter, lidias put a weird filter on her camera, we don’t need it’😭😭😭😭 and then lidia goes I don’t know what’s happened, yeah right 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can she shut the duck up about being “the reader” of the trip. She acts like she about to whip out the entire works of Shakespeare but then pulls out a bleeping bridgerton book… babe be soooo real. I’m all for a trashy book on holiday don’t get me wrong! But she legit thinks it makes her a scholar lmao.
---
Also even cinzias clothes do not fit her, I’d say cinzia is deffo smaller anyways you can tell just by looking but she just had to move an inch in that blue swimsuit and her boobs were falling out of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
has she said when they're going to Italy yet because it's my absolute fave thing when she pretends that she can speak Italian 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When Sophia says she’s giving Sophie from mamma Mia movie and lidia says “who am I giving?”- you’re giving one of Sophie’s three dads hun
---
Also I’m sorry but the dress she’s wearing when the man falls in the pool is the tackiest thing oh my
---
Sorry not me live-streaming in this thread as I watch the vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
1688232272209.png

Comments are still up on S&Cs vlog which I find confusing, either they don't check their comments or just don't care? Idk

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they check their YouTube comments! They haven’t for years, they may when a video first goes up, but after a little bit I don’t think they do, I get why though, sometimes they can be either filled with spam or brutal! 🤣🤣 but some stuff is fairly justified, like lidia looking like two different people

Reactions: 6
By the looks of her new tiktok Lidia is staying at Cinzia's flat in Nottingham at the moment...

I can just imagine her settee & bed sheets are a state after she's been there for a while, she gives of the vibe she wipes foundation n fake tan on whatever surface is closest🤢

Reactions: 7
By the looks of her new tiktok Lidia is staying at Cinzia's flat in Nottingham at the moment...

I can just imagine her settee & bed sheets are a state after she's been there for a while, she gives of the vibe she wipes foundation n fake tan on whatever surface is closest🤢
Wonder if she's paying rent

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.