Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree will be interesting if Lidia moves to london, I think Sophia will spend less time around cinzia and more with max. As Lidia is too annoying šŸ˜‚ I guess Lidia will be looking for a bf
no clue how sheā€™s going to find a bf or keep one when they see how much she editsšŸ˜‚ especially if shes on dating apps and then see her irl

Reactions: 5
Who was the previous one? I can only remember Johnny Bravo
Let me do some digging! But I feel she may have deleted, he was deffo her bf when she was like 18/19 but she may have deleted (I feel like a creep calling an 18 year old good looking now but I was the same age at the time šŸ˜­šŸ˜­)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Soooooā€¦

What do we think Lidia will do next? Stay in Manchester with Madi for another year and do a Masters? Stay in Manchester and just do Instagram / YouTube? Move home? Move into Cinziaā€™s spare room and sponge off her? So many options
I can see her staying in cinzias notts flat. Cinzias hardly ever in it so Lidia can just scrounge from her

This was the ex bc before the roblox one! But my memory has served me wrong, heā€™s average but I mean heā€™s also probs super young too
A51D1346-2B7B-4974-B3DD-D4512E85F753.jpeg

Also this is obvs from six years ago so theyā€™re literal babies so like bear in mind I was their age when I thought he was good looking! Loool, also Lidia in her head must still thing she looks like this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think it was on the girls bathroom pod that sophia and cinzia said lidia is the worst with taking photos and takes ages , something along thoes lines , probally because she has to find a bacground that she can edit from and not make it look to obvious lmao

Reactions: 3
This was the ex bc before the roblox one! But my memory has served me wrong, heā€™s average but I mean heā€™s also probs super young too View attachment 2273946
Also this is obvs from six years ago so theyā€™re literal babies so like bear in mind I was their age when I thought he was good looking! Loool, also Lidia in her head must still thing she looks like this
do we know how her last boyfriend looks like?

Iā€™m so surprised she would do an event like this where people would be taking candid photos of her, and she would have no control over the way she looks in them. She canā€™t even post a story without editing it

Iā€™m DYING!
So sheā€™s tried to obviously edit her arm smaller, and in the process think no one would notice that sheā€™s not good at it, because sheā€™s cut out the end of the couch to make it look like the wall

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
checked her tagged photos and wow nothing posted thereā€¦wonder why at an ā€˜eventā€™ like this?

This was the ex bc before the roblox one! But my memory has served me wrong, heā€™s average but I mean heā€™s also probs super young too View attachment 2273946
she looks so cute here, i love the hair colour

checked her tagged photos and wow nothing posted thereā€¦wonder why at an ā€˜eventā€™ like this?
at this point iā€™m wondering whether she made people sign an nda saying they couldnā€™t post any pictures of her unless she can edit them first šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
at this point iā€™m wondering whether she made people sign an nda saying they couldnā€™t post any pictures of her unless she can edit them first šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I think itā€™s more likely only about 5 people turned up lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.