Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you’re deffo entitled to your opinion don’t get me wrong lol, just call it what it is, you’re definitely weight shaming along with calling her out for catfishing lol. Look I’ve lit called Sophia ugly on their thread so I can’t talk, just don’t mask being fat phobic behind it being your opinion and calling her out for editing lol😭 if ur gonna be a witch just be upfront about it
You can perceive things how you choose I guess. I don’t think she’s ‘fat’ I think she’s chubby, chubbier than ever lol! And a liar.

I have no issue in declaring her a head, stating her lip filler is atrocious - nearly as bad as her outfit choices are (but not quite imo) I think that’s plenty of self declared bitchiness without putting more vinegar on someone else’s chips 🤣

Oh really, Sophia - ugly? I think she’s gorgeous , and Cinz - but wrong thread. Don’t have any personal icks with either of them - it’s all reserved for Lids! 😘

Reactions: 5
You can perceive things how you choose I guess. I don’t think she’s ‘fat’ I think she’s chubby, chubbier than ever lol! And a liar.

I have no issue in declaring her a head, stating her lip filler is atrocious - nearly as bad as her outfit choices are (but not quite imo) I think that’s plenty of self declared bitchiness without putting more vinegar on someone else’s chips 🤣

Oh really, Sophia - ugly? I think she’s gorgeous , and Cinz - but wrong thread. Don’t have any personal icks with either of them - it’s all reserved for Lids! 😘
Okayyyyyy. Ty for clarifying 👍 I will sleep peacefully now ❤

I cannot stand her omg, I haven’t watched any of her vlogs in a couple of years because I get too much secondhand embarrassment watching her gas herself up 😖 but because I’m an idiot I started watching the Ibiza one, she’s actually insufferable, the American accent grates so hard on me, I don’t even mind when S&C do it so much cos it’s just the odd word and phrase but this whole vlog her lip smacking and saying “ok gorl” in her terrible American accent I had to turn it off ugh god

Reactions: 10
She’s chubby, she’s fat. I’m calling a spade a spade
wouldnt call her it on her socials but as this is a gossip site that’s my opinion
nothing wrong with being chubby, bigger, but don’t lie and deceive.
We don’t care about calling people skinny or anorexic on tattle.

Reactions: 17
She’s chubby, she’s fat. I’m calling a spade a spade
wouldnt call her it on her socials but as this is a gossip site that’s my opinion
nothing wrong with being chubby, bigger, but don’t lie and deceive.
We don’t care about calling people skinny or anorexic on tattle.
Deadass just repeating what’s already been said to keep things going lol. I know she’s bigger/fat/chubby what ever the duck. The thing is just don’t say you’re not weight shaming and then proceed to do that very thing, that’s all I’m saying lol. As I said I cannot police people being cunts on here as I have been one myself! Not the chubby gate 2.0 opened by me, goodnight tattle. Maybe I mis phrased my initial post but the message was ur fat shaming so just own it lmao.

Reactions: 1
Girl shut up atp
No …. You pipe down and chill your boots, maybe don’t tell me (or anyone else for that matter) that they’re saying something they’re not, perceive and assume whatever you like, by all means, just don’t be surprised if you get yourself corrected. Patrol & own your own cuntiness and don’t worry about extrapolating beyond what other people write … ✌

Reactions: 4
No …. You pipe down and chill your boots, maybe don’t tell me (or anyone else for that matter) that they’re saying something they’re not, perceive and assume whatever you like, by all means, just don’t be surprised if you get yourself corrected. Patrol & own your own cuntiness and don’t worry about extrapolating beyond what other people write … ✌
You’re just begging it to be honest, she’s literally owned that she mis phrased what she said and has explained on two occasions what she meant. Also, every message you send has an undertone that indicates that you’re a bleep so get off your high horse. You both seem like cunts. To be quite honest. It’s bleeping tattle. You said in your post it wasn’t about weight shaming and then proceeded to talk about what she eats/wears blah blah blah. So own that too babes!
Now everyone just for the love of god stop being so annoying, shut the actual duck up. And let me go back to being a lurker without having to read all this hyprocrital and annoying ass posts. People on here switch up so fast about what’s right or wrong to post

Lidia is chubby yes/ edit is her pics yes/ even if she is chubby she is entitled to wear what she likes. Etc etc. etc

about to get another warning for derailing a thread with bickering god bless

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sooooo…

What do we think Lidia will do next? Stay in Manchester with Madi for another year and do a Masters? Stay in Manchester and just do Instagram / YouTube? Move home? Move into Cinzia’s spare room and sponge off her? So many options

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’re just begging it to be honest, she’s literally owned that she mis phrased what she said and has explained on two occasions what she meant. Also, every message you send has an undertone that indicates that you’re a bleep so get off your high horse. You both seem like cunts. To be quite honest. It’s bleeping tattle. You said in your post it wasn’t about weight shaming and then proceeded to talk about what she eats/wears blah blah blah. So own that too babes!
Now everyone just for the love of god stop being so annoying, shut the actual duck up. And let me go back to being a lurker without having to read all this hyprocrital and annoying ass posts. People on here switch up so fast about what’s right or wrong to post

Lidia is chubby yes/ edit is her pics yes/ even if she is chubby she is entitled to wear what she likes. Etc etc. etc

about to get another warning for derailing a thread with bickering god bless
Ok - coldbrew to the rescue! That told me!

Deadass just repeating what’s already been said to keep things going lol. I know she’s bigger/fat/chubby what ever the duck. The thing is just don’t say you’re not weight shaming and then proceed to do that very thing, that’s all I’m saying lol. As I said I cannot police people being cunts on here as I have been one myself! Not the chubby gate 2.0 opened by me, goodnight tattle. Maybe I mis phrased my initial post but the message was ur fat shaming so just own it lmao.
To be fair wasnt aimed at you! I just wanted to voice my comment as quite honestly Lidia and her editing is pissing me off. And yeh agree no point skirting round the edges! tattle is a gossip site.. That’s what it’s about! so no hard feelings, everyones entitled to opinions on here!

Sooooo…

What do we think Lidia will do next? Stay in Manchester with Madi for another year and do a Masters? Stay in Manchester and just do Instagram / YouTube? Move home? Move into Cinzia’s spare room and sponge off her? So many options
I deffo think cinzias spare room if she’s gonna to the whole social media thing maybe, but then Manchester does have a good scene for that too
---
To be fair wasnt aimed at you! I just wanted to voice my comment as quite honestly Lidia and her editing is pissing me off. And yeh agree no point skirting round the edges! tattle is a gossip site.. That’s what it’s about! so no hard feelings, everyones entitled to opinions on here!
Sorry I apologise, no venom at you either lol, sorry your post got caught in the cross fire of me being a keyboard warrior. I just felt like I was repeating myself. Anyways! Finna shut my cunty self up!

Was this on her most recent YouTube video? I'm assuming she's deleted the comments if it was?
It’s on soph anf cinz mykonos vlog , there’s a whole debate under the comments! I don’t even know if the girls bother to read their comments on there though

the girls have been fighting !!!! are we all ok now? 🤣 I was on Sophia and cinzias video. Fair to say Lidia has been exposed, but you have to be fast if you want to see any comments about it because usually they are deleted quickly

Reactions: 5
Sooooo…

I feel like Lidia is gunna try and convince one of her friends to move to London with her now that uni is over but stay in Manchester with Madi or move into Cinzia's flat in notts for the time being.

She'll probably be doing content & going to London alot more often so will practically end up living with Cinzia most of the time anyway which I can't see going down well😂

I'm not sure if I can see her wanting to spend another year to get a master's when she's already gotten the basic degree & the novelty of being a Uni Student has worn off.

Reactions: 1
I agree will be interesting if Lidia moves to london, I think Sophia will spend less time around cinzia and more with max. As Lidia is too annoying 😂 I guess Lidia will be looking for a bf

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.