Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think there needs to be a Wiki of the before and afters of Lidia’s editing, what she’s doing is so so damaging.
I don’t know how to make one lol

Reactions: 6
lol how many hours on holiday do you think she has spent editing photos of herself !! Too much time that she will never get back for the sake of some photos for validation. Sad
Exactly. Validation that she doesn't need now and most definitely wont need in 5/10 years. She'll look back at her early 20's and think what did I gain from that?

Reactions: 2
How long do we think it took her to edit this one
She’s left a bit of her bulk in this one but still edited mad & chins removed - typical basic witch in blue for Greece pics …. I guarantee this swimming costume was for photo purposes only - then she covers up - just like the bikini pic & tracksuit bottoms she used as a cover picture on her reading festival vlog with Liv (who actually has a killer body!), the cover picture used, she never wore that outfit, she got the picture, then edited it wildly and covered up with hoodies or the usual oversized blazer. So so sad. Feel the need to reiterate this isn’t about weight shaming, like I say she’s always been chubby, with her whole bulky look intensified by her height. The editing is farcical, her biggest problem imo …. Although the horrendous lip filler, horrific outfit choices (that only look good on slim girls) and the American accent are also up there for me! Anyone noticed, there’s little to no pics on her friends SM of her? Strange - best they’re under instructions. She always poses bent down or with the camera bent when she’s next to her friends … who unfortunate for her, all have fab figures! Uggghh

Reactions: 5
do you guys reckon people will have to view her through an edited screen at this event too?
---
I hope someone at the event is audibly shocked by her actual size compared to what she posts online, and then asks her about it💀
Who in their right mind would pay 30 bleeping quid to see her unedited self and listen to her phlegmy voice talk about herself for an evening, absolutely delulu

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look at the background around her nose and chin area🥲 clearly trying to give herself a more uplifted nose and hide the double chin. I’m so glad everyone else notices this! I’m so close to unfollowing her by this point, I don’t get why you would edit yourself to the extreme when clearly we know what you look like from others posts, social media’s etc
325CA809-4AA6-4305-8AF7-FA6CC7A0ADA4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s left a bit of her bulk in this one but still edited mad & chins removed - typical basic witch in blue for Greece pics …. I guarantee this swimming costume was for photo purposes only - then she covers up - just like the bikini pic & tracksuit bottoms she used as a cover picture on her reading festival vlog with Liv (who actually has a killer body!), the cover picture used, she never wore that outfit, she got the picture, then edited it wildly and covered up with hoodies or the usual oversized blazer. So so sad. Feel the need to reiterate this isn’t about weight shaming, like I say she’s always been chubby, with her whole bulky look intensified by her height. The editing is farcical, her biggest problem imo …. Although the horrendous lip filler, horrific outfit choices (that only look good on slim girls) and the American accent are also up there for me! Anyone noticed, there’s little to no pics on her friends SM of her? Strange - best they’re under instructions. She always poses bent down or with the camera bent when she’s next to her friends … who unfortunate for her, all have fab figures! Uggghh
Lol ngl you say you’re not weight shaming but then using phrases like “actually has a killer body” and calling her chubby and bulky. No denying her friends have amazing bodies and that can only lend to the insecurity, but it’s not hard to call out lidias editing while also refraining from shaming what her body actually looks like. It’s fair to shame her actions but not her. Also there’s girls on here who legit said they have her body type and have worked hard to accept it. Responses like these actually half justify her editing because you’re being cruel about her actual body and looks lol. I deffo think she edits herself a lot smaller and is a bigger size then she lets on, but that’s not to say she wouldn’t look good at that size
---
im laughing, surely this person is taking the piss?saying it’s down to angles? Is she blind
The reply kinda ate her up! But like how delusional can u be

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Totally agree with this response! We can call out her editing without shaming her! We all have insecurities and things we would probably change about ourselves, she is human and also is in a very cut throat ‘perfect’ industry where her natural body type probably differs from others so we have to be mindful of those pressures, but also doesn’t make what she does ok. The only way she’s going to reduce or stop editing is if she feels accepted or accepts herself. We don’t need to stoop low

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You’re absolutely entitled to your opinion. I’m surprised at the sensitivity on a platform like tattle but hey ho. She IS chubby (better than calling her fat, and I’d be lying to allocate ‘curvy’ to her, because she simply isn’t. One of her friends in particular does have what I think is a ‘killer body’ - credit where credit is due, also some people are prettier than others (subjective of course) and some people are more talented than others (less subjective) … that is life I’m afraid. Case in point, her weight isn’t the problem, she lies and edits her size so it’s difficult to illicit sympathy for her, or refrain from stating the obvious, the gripe is her conning her audience that she’s slim. She’s cocky and bratty about it - it doesn’t stop her striping off at every opportunity, the constant skimpy, not to mention braless outfit choices don’t help her; the bad food choices don’t help her, the portion sizes she chooses don’t help her … and her being a grade head doesn’t help her either - if she embraced being the chubby girl she is and dressed more complimentary of her shape - she’d get high fives all round I’m sure of it. And bollocks to sympathising with her …. If she doesn’t like it she should make better choices all round - or leave the superficial industry she’s ‘chosen’ to be in ….

Reactions: 20
You’re absolutely entitled to your opinion. I’m surprised at the sensitivity on a platform like tattle but hey ho. She IS chubby (better than calling her fat, and I’d be lying to allocate ‘curvy’ to her, because she simply isn’t. One of her friends in particular does have what I think is a ‘killer body’ - credit where credit is due, also some people are prettier than others (subjective of course) and some people are more talented than others (less subjective) … that is life I’m afraid. Case in point, her weight isn’t the problem, she lies and edits her size so it’s difficult to illicit sympathy for her, or refrain from stating the obvious, the gripe is her conning her audience that she’s slim. She’s cocky and bratty about it - it doesn’t stop her striping off at every opportunity, the constant skimpy, not to mention braless outfit choices don’t help her; the bad food choices don’t help her, the portion sizes she chooses don’t help her … and her being a grade head doesn’t help her either - if she embraced being the chubby girl she is and dressed more complimentary of her shape - she’d get high fives all round I’m sure of it. And bollocks to sympathising with her …. If she doesn’t like it she should make better choices all round - or leave the superficial industry she’s ‘chosen’ to be in ….
No you’re deffo entitled to your opinion don’t get me wrong lol, just call it what it is, you’re definitely weight shaming along with calling her out for catfishing lol. Look I’ve lit called Sophia ugly on their thread so I can’t talk, just don’t mask being fat phobic behind it being your opinion and calling her out for editing lol😭 if ur gonna be a witch just be upfront about it

Reactions: 3
No you’re deffo entitled to your opinion don’t get me wrong lol, just call it what it is, you’re definitely weight shaming along with calling her out for catfishing lol. Look I’ve lit called Sophia ugly on their thread so I can’t talk, just don’t mask being fat phobic behind it being your opinion and calling her out for editing lol😭 if ur gonna be a witch just be upfront about it
I think she kinda invites the weight shaming/fat comments by editing as dramatically as she does on insta and then posting exact clips of the moment on her youtube where people can literally compare? It’s not right, agreed, but if she didn’t edit herself the way she does and just presented her body the way it is I don’t think she’d get the fat comments?

Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with Lidias size, but she isn’t skinny nor curvey.. she is larger. Fat does seem cruel word.. but she is chubby/fat.
She doesn’t need to be called names on her insta comments.. but by editing herself to a completely different person then it’s inevitable she will get those comments.

Reactions: 10
Sorry I opened my mouth innit 😭 I already replied above and said, if ur going to fat shame her do it with chest and don’t say in the very same post your not weight shaming lol. Never disputed anything said above^ ofc she invites it, said that myself when someone said she’s in her fat girl era. All I’m saying is don’t say your not weight shaming and then proceed to do so

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.