Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying really hard in S&Cs new video to avoid the camera at every opportunity. Very quiet

unfortunately I don’t feelsorry for Lidia. If she wants the body she’s editing herself to have, she needs to get to the gym. Why should she get to be lazy and reap the rewards of her looks and body that she doesn’t even have

she has way more time and money than the average person to get a pt and put in the work. The editing is beyond embarrassing and pathetic and the body dysmorphia angle doesn’t work because she’s clearly aware of how big she is and how different she looks. She’s just sloppy about it and probably assumes everyone else is dumb af and wouldn’t realise, as she does have a superiority complex over going to uni and studying history

Reactions: 21
In Lidia’s new tiktok the way Sophia and Lidia give nothing and cinzia is getting into it. She may photoshop her pics but she’s so funny

Reactions: 1
If she’s gonna do it WHY does she keep posting the video content of the same moment so everyone can directly compare??? She’s actually taking the piss she must think everyone is bleeping dumb
She looks the same to me? Apart from the angle of her arms

Reactions: 5
Yeah defo thought she was super quiet in Sophia & Cinzias new vid. Normally she’s dying to get in front of the camera

Reactions: 6
Lol Lidia Blocked me on insta so if anyone can share more pics she has posted that would be great😂💔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot bare this girl …. I find her so up her own arse when the reality is reading a book isn’t remarkable, going to uni, again not remarkable - she nothing special, her only win at life is being related to Cinzia.
I’ve seen the lot of them out in public, and I can categorically confirm she’s always been chubby, not that it’s in any way a crime, we’re all made differently and not everyone is blessed with height, will power or good family genes (meaning some people can just eat whatever they want and not gain weight - lucky sods!) ….. but particularly her older pics, showing her to be a size 6-8 in bikinis are edited to duck - they’re even more criminal than the last 6 months. It should be banned / false advertising!

Reactions: 13
I don’t think there’s anything even wrong with her weight, it’s life we gain weight we lose weight. It’s just the editing is out of control. She’s obviously very insecure about it, and maybe if she was just open and honest, or even if she just said nothing at all, it’s her own personal journey but it’s the lies. Editing is one big lie, and it’s so obvious when she’s posting tik tok, YouTube videos and being in others YouTube videos that she doesn’t look the same! She maybe doesn’t think it’s a big deal, or doesn’t care but either way, because it’s so obvious now, more people are starting to pick up on it than ever before so how is she going to ignore than because she doesn’t have a huge online presence where she can just sort of ignore it and move onto something else, it’s what she will become known for

Reactions: 7
Looking through her highlights as wanted to see if she had her Paris and Amsterdam highlight and tagged in there was Lewis, why am I know scrolling on his page😂 As said before she may think she's the size she was back then or wish to be that as she edits herself as if she was that size again but even back then I'm looking like hmmm did she edit these too, most of her poses look awkward and breathing in. I do feel sorry for her as weight gain when you're not comfortable with it is a hard thing. But at this rate the only options are for her to address it, edit less and less to where she fully stops but she can't because one she'd have to delete her previous pictures and two I bet she thinks she's too far gone. It's a mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I also went for a nosie on her old highlight and honestly I don't think her weight has anything to do with how bad she looks now its all down to wayyy to much filler and how she dresses, back on her old stories she's dressed like a normal person not horrific mis matched Outfits

Reactions: 3
i actually feel extremely sorry for her because her body image and editing is an actual issue

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t feel bad for her, she’s so stuck up thinking she’s better than everyone but reality is she’s fake and edits herself to be something she’s not

Reactions: 9
I seen someone on here say that Lidia and Cinzia are actually naturally pretty girls and we are shocked when we see them on a yt video because they edit themselves to the point it’s astounding. I can sympathise with Lidia if she’s struggling with her body image, but editing yourself to look like a skinny mini when actually you’re much bigger isn’t helping her or other young girls who follow her. I was shocked when I seen her actual weight on video because she doesn’t portray her body like that on insta, If she’s unhappy with her weight it would be inspiring for her to document her exercising and making delicious food instead of adding to the toxic ideology on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.