Lidia Baylis-Zullo #7 She about to graduate with a 21 in Facetune not History

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't think anyone has mentioned it to her fully or had the chance before it's shut down & if for example a stranger did it, she'd probably twist it into them body shaming her.

I'm certain her entire friendship group & sister edits so it's abit hypocritical if they do bring it up.

I feel bad for Marianna seeing her older sisters completely lie to the entire world online. They all seem to have similar body shapes so must be pretty damaging if they don't even like themselves.

I think because Lidia used to be alot slimmer (I'm sure she edited back then but in her vids you could tell it wasn't over done), She's in denial of the weight gain and is just making things worse for her mental health by trying to cover it up.
It’s 100% denial / over editing and constantly observing her edited photos and then believing that’s what she looks like.

I feel for her because I’ve been there, slim in the past and then slowly gradually gaining weight, simply not realizing how much you’ve gained. She’s clearly a petite girl, looking at old photos she’s always been small - and she probably actually doesn’t realize the gain and refuses to accept it.

Reactions: 6
what size do you guys think she would be? i would say in photos she edits herself to be around a size 8 max

Reactions: 1
From experience I had a friend who would edit to the point we're backgrounds were bending etc. I messaged her asking why she does it & she was so in denial about it at first then, then she would say she has stopped doing it but would still post pics that were obviously edited.

I started to distance myself from her as I didn't want to start feeling like I needed to edit & stopped commenting on / liking the pics to prevent myself from encouraging her behaviour.

Honestly there's not much you can do when someone's in this mindset which is sad but they don't help themselves at all either
Yeah I agree! It’s a hard one. I know people who have addressed editing with one of their friends and the girls response was “yeah well I don’t like how I look otherwise” and then it was just awkward 😩

I’ve been quite lucky in the fact I’ve never felt the need to edit or felt that much pressure when it came to social media because it really isn’t that deep, like no one actually gives a duck tbh 🤣 my weight has fluctuated over the years and it is a hard pill to swallow not looking how you once did. I suppose when you’re in that job where I imagine it’s quite shallow, and you probably feel pressure to look a certain way, I can totally empathise with that, but this is ridiculous. It’s so extreme

Reactions: 4
the arm in this is CRAZY after seeing the screenshot from s&c’s blog 😬 i’m back with another side by side because wtf
View attachment 2260681
☹ oh gosh, I actually feel so sorry for her. As everyone else has said - Someone needs to call her out and bring her back to reality. I know how it feels to gain and gain weight, you just have to accept it and then you can deal with it - but it’s so hard to accept. She needs some actual close friends/family to tell her the truth.

Reactions: 5
Like said you can call out your friend, loved one for editing but ultimately its still up to them to stop. They know editing is wrong or have heard your reasons and only when they are ready will they stop. I had a friend who edited and again I told her there was no need and other pointed it out to me when they noticed on insta and again it came down to not liking her body and being so used go editing I think she also believed she was the edited version, and that's just her as a non influencer. I just think editing to Lidias extreme is so bad because that is not her or close to her its no minor tweaks or pulling in that in person you'd say hey they look the same its soooo obvious. Cinzia is so bad too with her faceapp as its so obvious.

Reactions: 3
Im still speechless every single time , thats bleeping crazy , i could never id be so embarrased to even leave the house , poor girl , but shame on her for promoting this beauty standard to her vulnerable young impressionable followers 💔

Also not wanting to sound to rude as nothing wronf with her actual body but how has she put on so much weight in such a short space off time , as looking back only a few months ago / a year she wasnt that big (again dont want my words to come across offensive , her body is fine and im ablut her actual body size )

Reactions: 10
Anyone watched her new vid of her ibiza trip with olivia and maddie? she seems quite different when shes with them compared to when shes with sophia and cinzia dunno could just be me

you can def tell she’s trying to hide her body in the vids now because it looks so diff to her instagram. It’s not like she’s one to hide her body in a bikini on insta yet in the vid she’s hiding it w a towel fully hmm
---
The editing needs to stop sorry but this is ridiculous. She looks like a size 8 on insta yet in the vids she looks close to obese especially because of how short she is, she needs to stop the lies

Attachments

you can def tell she’s trying to hide her body in the vids now because it looks so diff to her instagram. It’s not like she’s one to hide her body in a bikini on insta yet in the vid she’s hiding it w a towel fully hmm
---
The editing needs to stop sorry but this is ridiculous. She looks like a size 8 on insta yet in the vids she looks close to obese especially because of how short she is, she needs to stop the lies
she’s always been like that! She was exactly like this in the Ibiza vlogs about 2/3 year ago. She always covers her self, or messes with her hair, or uses the camera as a mirror, it’s actually very very annoying. Just watching the Ibiza vlog now, madi looks exactly the same but I got quite a shock when I saw Olivia!

Im still speechless every single time , thats bleeping crazy , i could never id be so embarrased to even leave the house , poor girl , but shame on her for promoting this beauty standard to her vulnerable young impressionable followers 💔

Also not wanting to sound to rude as nothing wronf with her actual body but how has she put on so much weight in such a short space off time , as looking back only a few months ago / a year she wasnt that big (again dont want my words to come across offensive , her body is fine and im ablut her actual body size )
Yeah I was wondering that too … maybe her metabolism is too low now or maybe she’s taking birth control and that is the side effect - there are so many reasons as to why her weight went up in a such a short period of time
---
Anyone watched her new vid of her ibiza trip with olivia and maddie? she seems quite different when shes with them compared to when shes with sophia and cinzia dunno could just be me
Yes I watched it and it was refreshing … and yes I would hope so. Those are her friends - everyone has different relationships with different peeps. Her relationship with Cinzia and Sophia is being the annoying little sister lol her relationship with Maddie and Olivia is her feeling more carefree and a little more confident (I’m guessing because of her status too when it comes to social media compared to them)

Reactions: 2
I have a very similar body type to Lidia and I’ve gained weight in the last few years, it’s got nothing to do with my metabolism or birth control it’s just getting older. Only difference is I work hard to love my body and not edit it. I feel sorry for her, it’s hard to go through changes. I hope she can find the peace and help she needs bc it’s ridiculously embarrassing and sad

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah also when you’re under 5”3 gaining a few pounds can be extremely noticeable compared to if a tall person gains weight because there’s literally less of you for the weight to go and it tends to distribute in one area

Also harder for shorter people to lose weight if you’re not overweight as your calories in vs calories out has to be a lot lower than someone who is taller so your calorie allowance to maintain/lose often has to be quite low so unless you’re burning a lot from exercise it’s tricky to get right- while guidance says adults should eat 2000 calories a day being 5”2 and not exercising I burn nowhere near that a day so if I did eat that or more everyday while not exercising I’d gain weight quite quickly, to maintain my weight and not be working out regularly I’d have to eat what a lot of taller people would consider a diet amount of calories per day

unless your metabolism is super fast and you’re genetically blessed being short can be very frustrating with stuff like that

Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched Lidia’s Ibiza vlog? I dont really watch her vlogs, but wtf is her accent 😂 why does she keep putting on an American accent like every second 😭😭 it’s so annoying, and it’s like she’s trying to make it sound like it’s her normal accent not them American accents we do on purpose 😩😩😩

Has anyone watched Lidia’s Ibiza vlog? I dont really watch her vlogs, but wtf is her accent 😂 why does she keep putting on an American accent like every second 😭😭 it’s so annoying, and it’s like she’s trying to make it sound like it’s her normal accent not them American accents we do on purpose 😩😩😩
Honestly Sophia, Cinzia & Lidia do my head in when they pretend to do American accents. Why do they feel the need to do it in every clip of a vlog 🙄

Reactions: 13
Honestly Sophia, Cinzia & Lidia do my head in when they pretend to do American accents. Why do they feel the need to do it in every clip of a vlog 🙄
It’s the fact they watch it back while editing and go yep that’s good let’s keep that in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys!!!!!! S&C NEW VLOG EXPOSING LIDS 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
What I don’t get is that she alwaaaaays tries to weave her way into their vlogs and make a feature - she doesn’t even try to hide the fact she looks nothing like insta, like it’s actually insanity

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.